OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Favorite superheroes/villians

Go down 
+9
Burkman
GSG
CollaWars
Callin
The Mortonator
Scott
Branch
Ban-Anad
Yeet
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Kenny Powers wrote:
Should I wait and play Arkham Asylum first or just buy Arkham City GOTY edition instead?

I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:22 am

Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 P1dQs
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:10 am

Callin wrote:
Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 P1dQs

Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 3675687_o
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:19 am

great little part of movie your showin there Ban!
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Silver Surfer would own all of your pathetic superheroes before they even existed.
If he doesn't do it, Venom will consume your little mon to change their will entirely.

Those are my two favourites in particular.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Daroska wrote:
Silver Surfer would own all of your pathetic superheroes before they even existed.
If he doesn't do it, Venom will consume your little mon to change their will entirely.

*cough* The Sentry. And seriously? Venom vs. The Sentry? The Sentry would fucking rape him so hard, it's not even funny. "The Power of A Million Exploding Suns". You can't honestly think that Venom can beat heroes as powerful as The Sentry.

In a Sentry vs. Noran Radd fight, it would be one hell of a fight, but I think it would end in a stalemate. The Sentry is a force to be reckoned with, as well. The only downside of The Sentry is that he's extremely mentally unstable. If Silver Surfer fought The Void in the Negative Zone, Silver Surfer would be done.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
Daroska wrote:

*cough* The Sentry. And seriously? Venom vs. The Sentry? The Sentry would fucking rape him so hard, it's not even funny. "The Power of A Million Exploding Suns". You can't honestly think that Venom can beat heroes as powerful as The Sentry.

In a Sentry vs. Noran Radd fight, it would be one hell of a fight, but I think it would end in a stalemate. The Sentry is a force to be reckoned with, as well. The only downside of The Sentry is that he's extremely mentally unstable.

Venom was more for cleaning up the usual superheroes (Iron Man, Batman, Deadpool).

Now the Silver Surfer is the omnipotent giant of the Marvel universe and Sentry is his equal.
However if you're really going to way the two up in a battle of epic proportions, consider these:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:23 pm

That post is severely underestimating Sentry's powers. Silver Surfer hasn't met The Void... aka Dark Sentry... The Void is far more powerful than The Sentry, and that's saying A LOT. Sorry, but at a distance, Silver Surfer may have the upper hand, but at a close melee distance, he has the disadvantage. Even at a ranged fight, NEVER underestimate The Sentry. And I'm not in any way underestimating Silver Surfer, because I know damn well what he's capable of. Also, have you even SEEN what The Sentry did to Molecule Man? Over the years, The Sentry has picked up some new moves and now has molecule manipulation. That's how he beat Molecule Man. The Sentry used to be a punching bag, but not any longer.

He beat Molecule Man. MOLECULE MAN

I know what I'm talking about, dude.

Also, Deadpool can't die... Under any circumstance he can't die... Death doesn't want him. This has been proven in multiple issues of his comics. His head has been cut off and he STILL came back...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
That post is severely underestimating Sentry's powers. Silver Surfer hasn't met The Void... aka Dark Sentry... The Void is far more powerful than The Sentry, and that's saying A LOT. Sorry, but at a distance, Silver Surfer may have the upper hand, but at a close melee distance, he has the disadvantage. Even at a ranged fight, NEVER underestimate The Sentry. And I'm not in any way underestimating Silver Surfer, because I know damn well what he's capable of. Also, have you even SEEN what The Sentry did to Molecule Man? Over the years, The Sentry has picked up some new moves and now has molecule manipulation. That's how he beat Molecule Man.

Also, Deadpool can't die... Under any circumstance he can't die... Death doesn't want him. This has been proven in multiple issues of his comics. His head has been cut off and he STILL came back...

Burkman, Silver Surfer has a segment of Power Cosmic. He could just teleport Sentry
into a black hole or if you're going to be very difficult- a supermassive binary black hole.

Also I know Deadpool cannot die, which is why he's an excellent host form for Venom.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Daroska wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:
That post is severely underestimating Sentry's powers. Silver Surfer hasn't met The Void... aka Dark Sentry... The Void is far more powerful than The Sentry, and that's saying A LOT. Sorry, but at a distance, Silver Surfer may have the upper hand, but at a close melee distance, he has the disadvantage. Even at a ranged fight, NEVER underestimate The Sentry. And I'm not in any way underestimating Silver Surfer, because I know damn well what he's capable of. Also, have you even SEEN what The Sentry did to Molecule Man? Over the years, The Sentry has picked up some new moves and now has molecule manipulation. That's how he beat Molecule Man.

Burkman, Silver Surfer has a segment of Power Cosmic. He could just teleport Sentry
into a black hole or if you're going to be very difficult- a supermassive binary black hole.

Again, you are very stupidly underestimating The Sentry. Molecule Man had cosmic powers, as well. Sentry still beat him. And Molecule Man was stronger than Silver Surfer. This discussion is over, you lose. Carry on. And if you're still unconvinced, Molecule Man could deconstruct Galactus, which Silver Surfer can't beat. Molecule Man is the strongest being in the multiverse. And The Sentry beat him. 'Nuff said.

For proof of Molecule Man's defeat, see Dark Avengers series that takes place in Earth 616. This discussion is officially over.

I. Know. What. The. Fuck. I'm. Talking. About.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:

Again, you are very stupidly underestimating The Sentry. Molecule Man had cosmic powers, as well. Sentry still beat him. And Molecule Man was stronger than Silver Surfer. This discussion is over, you lose. Carry on.

He did not have the Power Cosmic, he could only manipulate certain laws at a small level.
Which makes the Molecule Man was tremendously weaker than The Silver Surfer could ever be.

So no, I don't actually lose. For once I've won an argument against Burkman with relative ease.
Now get over your pride and admit defeat or agree to disagree. It's too late for a compromise.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Daroska wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:

Again, you are very stupidly underestimating The Sentry. Molecule Man had cosmic powers, as well. Sentry still beat him. And Molecule Man was stronger than Silver Surfer. This discussion is over, you lose. Carry on.

He did not have the Power Cosmic, he could only manipulate certain laws at a small level.
Which makes the Molecule Man was tremendously weaker than The Silver Surfer could ever be.

No, I don't lose. For once I've won an argument against Burkman with relative ease.
Now get over your pride and admit defeat or agree to disagree. It's too late for a compromise.

Uhh... No... No... No no no no. You're a lunatic. You have no idea what you're talking about. Period. You clearly have no clue what Molecule Man is capable of. I'm in no way admitting defeat. I provided evidence, and you still jump on Radd's dick. You're simply a moron crazy person. Discussion. Is. Over.

Look up classic Molecule Man and you'll see what I'm talking about. Do some research...

New subject.

Villain vs Villain. Go.

Last edited by Sin-magir on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Green Lantern is a homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Branch wrote:

I hate the Green Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
Branch wrote:

I hate the Green Lantern.

In nearly all the cartoons that doesnt directly deal with just GL, the Lantern Corps always gets their asses kicked lmao.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:51 pm

I would demand that they make a superhero that bangs his sister but they already did. So... I guess this green lantern thing is fine...
I feel sorry for all the green lantern fans
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I would demand that they make a superhero that bangs his sister but they already did. So... I guess this green lantern thing is fine...
I feel sorry for all the green lantern fans

You want me to go Punisher on your ass?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Space Ghost beats all.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Space Ghost beats all.

Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 3817709046
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 am

Young Justice is an awesome series.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 am

Branch wrote:

It's awesome. But it will never beat teen titans.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

It's awesome. But it will never beat teen titans.

yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:58 pm

So apparently Alan Scott, the original Green Lantern is gay...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:59 pm

The Joker wrote:

Bitch I said that.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Mr. Kowalski wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Bitch I said that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Scott#Progeny

It says here that he married two different women. I think the word you're looking for is polygamist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite superheroes/villians   Favorite superheroes/villians - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite superheroes/villians
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next