I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OT Office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Callin wrote:
ok im goin to need everyone to take their computers to the top floor and throw them out the window. we need to install new cable lines and need the computers out of the way.

Sure thing co-worker pal!

*throws a computer out of the window and into Scott's expensive family car*

Hey, I'm not the one paying for that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Daroska wrote:
Callin wrote:
ok im goin to need everyone to take their computers to the top floor and throw them out the window. we need to install new cable lines and need the computers out of the way.

Sure thing co-worker pal!

*throws a computer out of the window and into Scott's expensive family car*

Hey, I'm not the one paying for that.

That's ok... I was getting sick of this weeks flavor anyway. >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Callin wrote:
ok im goin to need everyone to take their computers to the top floor and throw them out the window. we need to install new cable lines and need the computers out of the way.

Sure thing co-worker pal!

*throws a computer out of the window and into Scott's expensive family car*

Hey, I'm not the one paying for that.

That's ok... I was getting sick of this weeks flavor anyway. >.>

So Daroska said to Scott, "Mudkipz, Scott. The next theme is 'bring your mudkipz to work' day."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:50 pm

This is a pretty good assessment, well done. I especially like the descriptions :3
Colla, don't even bother asking for a raise.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Yknow Banana, I usually skip your post because of the wall of texts. Most of the time I skip to the sentence under it that gives the general explanation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 am

Branch wrote:
Yknow Banana, I usually skip your post because of the wall of texts. Most of the time I skip to the sentence under it that gives the general explanation.


Wat? You bastard!

Ok... So... Seeing how we're replacing all general staff with monkeys... I'm gonna need everyone's updated CV to see who can stay under the new work order...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Scott wrote:

Meat - Head of Sales (no one is more convincing than the glob of cow sitting before you)



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Somebody other than the OP tell me...is this worth reading?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Somebody other than the OP tell me...is this worth reading?

Yes.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Somebody other than the OP tell me...is this worth reading?

GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:21 am

Thad Castle wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Somebody other than the OP tell me...is this worth reading?

GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie


Hey, hey, HEY! Easy... Or they'll start a union... You don't want that, right?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 am

Sokka wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Somebody other than the OP tell me...is this worth reading?

GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie


Hey, hey, HEY! Easy... Or they'll start a union... You don't want that, right?

*cough* I won't let that happen.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:21 am

Sokka wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Somebody other than the OP tell me...is this worth reading?

GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie


Hey, hey, HEY! Easy... Or they'll start a union... You don't want that, right?

I have a little red button that takes care of that problem... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:46 am

Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:


GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie


Hey, hey, HEY! Easy... Or they'll start a union... You don't want that, right?

I have a little red button that takes care of that problem... >.>

My button is bigger.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 am

The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:


GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie


Hey, hey, HEY! Easy... Or they'll start a union... You don't want that, right?

I have a little red button that takes care of that problem... >.>

My button is bigger.

Not as big as mine.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 am

The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:


GET BACK OUT THERE! Your shift's not over... Stewie


Hey, hey, HEY! Easy... Or they'll start a union... You don't want that, right?

I have a little red button that takes care of that problem... >.>

My button is bigger.

It's not about size ol' chap... it's how you use it. How do ol\' chap!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:09 am

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:


I have a little red button that takes care of that problem... >.>

My button is bigger.

It's not about size ol' chap... it's how you use it. How do ol\' chap!

And here commenceh yet another manly OT showoff...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:


I have a little red button that takes care of that problem... >.>

My button is bigger.

It's not about size ol' chap... it's how you use it. How do ol\' chap!

I use it for my doomsday weapon...

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OT Office   Today at 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OT Office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Real World Office
» Knockout gas traps
» Kabal of Perfection Lost (a friend of mine asked me to write fluff for him)
» Noobz Movie Trailer - Gears of War 3 in Box Office
» How About a Private FusionFall Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: