I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Dead Space 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

A preview of the crafting system!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Woah, now that looks incredible. More customization is always good in my opinion, this game will be great.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Causa wrote:
Woah, now that looks incredible. More customization is always good in my opinion, this game will be great.

Yus!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Well, it's out in the States... Coming out on the 13th (due to recent legal sheniniginz... think Australia) in the UK...
Who's up for co-op?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Buy me a copy... and we'll talk... console of course... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Scott wrote:
Buy me a copy... and we'll talk... console of course... >.>

Then we won't be able to play together...

I see past your visage of friendship, Scoot!
no...just no

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Buy me a copy... and we'll talk... console of course... >.>

Then we won't be able to play together...

I see past your visage of friendship, Scoot!
no...just no

YOU ARE SO SELFISH!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Buy me a copy... and we'll talk... console of course... >.>

Then we won't be able to play together...

I see past your visage of friendship, Scoot!
no...just no

YOU ARE SO SELFISH!

You know full well, I'm not selfish! I'd actually buy you the game, even if it would mean us not playing together... I'm just A) not in the mood for selfless acts and B) I find myself having overspent a bit this month, when it comes to... indulgences...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Then we won't be able to play together...

I see past your visage of friendship, Scoot!
no...just no

YOU ARE SO SELFISH!

You know full well, I'm not selfish! I'd actually buy you the game, even if it would mean us not playing together... I'm just A) not in the mood for selfless acts and B) I find myself having overspent a bit this month, when it comes to... indulgences...


DC Online and Dota 2 is all you ever play. I'd be surprised if I see you play a different game.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:56 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:


YOU ARE SO SELFISH!

You know full well, I'm not selfish! I'd actually buy you the game, even if it would mean us not playing together... I'm just A) not in the mood for selfless acts and B) I find myself having overspent a bit this month, when it comes to... indulgences...


DC Online and Dota 2 is all you ever play. I'd be surprised if I see you play a different game.


You forgot Tekkit! And now Prison Architect! The fact I haven't added them to my Steam is irrelephant!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:


YOU ARE SO SELFISH!

You know full well, I'm not selfish! I'd actually buy you the game, even if it would mean us not playing together... I'm just A) not in the mood for selfless acts and B) I find myself having overspent a bit this month, when it comes to... indulgences...


DC Online and Dota 2 is all you ever play. I'd be surprised if I see you play a different game.


You forgot Tekkit! And now Prison Architect! The fact I haven't added them to my Steam is irrelephant!

And FTL... and Planetside...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:



DC Online and Dota 2 is all you ever play. I'd be surprised if I see you play a different game.


You forgot Tekkit! And now Prison Architect! The fact I haven't added them to my Steam is irrelephant!

And FTL... and Planetside...

I actually haven't played PlanetSide 2 in a looong time... I just... Don't have the effort for it... I mean, it's a great game and all, but you really need to invest yourself in it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:



DC Online and Dota 2 is all you ever play. I'd be surprised if I see you play a different game.


You forgot Tekkit! And now Prison Architect! The fact I haven't added them to my Steam is irrelephant!

And FTL... and Planetside...

I actually haven't played PlanetSide 2 in a looong time... I just... Don't have the effort for it... I mean, it's a great game and all, but you really need to invest yourself in it...

Note to self... tell Ban "no" next time he wants a group logo... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:


And FTL... and Planetside...

I actually haven't played PlanetSide 2 in a looong time... I just... Don't have the effort for it... I mean, it's a great game and all, but you really need to invest yourself in it...

Note to self... tell Ban "no" next time he wants a group logo... yeah

Hey! I still keep contact with the guys... "Haven't played" doesn't mean "won't ever touch that shit again"...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


I actually haven't played PlanetSide 2 in a looong time... I just... Don't have the effort for it... I mean, it's a great game and all, but you really need to invest yourself in it...

Note to self... tell Ban "no" next time he wants a group logo... yeah

Hey! I still keep contact with the guys... "Haven't played" doesn't mean "won't ever touch that shit again"...

If only that were true...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:


Note to self... tell Ban "no" next time he wants a group logo... yeah

Hey! I still keep contact with the guys... "Haven't played" doesn't mean "won't ever touch that shit again"...

If only that were true...

If it were true, I wouldn't be playing DC Online...
I probably wouldn't be hanging around here either...
So yeah...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

Eat some Toblerone.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:02 am

Burkman wrote:
Eat some Toblerone.

OK! I will!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 pm

That's a good lad.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:

Is that an elcor talking?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:10 am

My dead spaces experiences include swinging wildly in a corner and stomping the fuck out of dead bodies. Also holy shit for those things that can not die.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 am

GSG wrote:
My dead spaces experiences include swinging wildly in a corner and stomping the fuck out of dead bodies. Also holy shit for those things that can not die.

Indeed...
What are you playing on?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
GSG wrote:
My dead spaces experiences include swinging wildly in a corner and stomping the fuck out of dead bodies. Also holy shit for those things that can not die.

Indeed...
What are you playing on?

I normally go through 3 times starting at normal.

Also I am playing on pc

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:26 am

GSG wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
GSG wrote:
My dead spaces experiences include swinging wildly in a corner and stomping the fuck out of dead bodies. Also holy shit for those things that can not die.

Indeed...
What are you playing on?

I normally go through 3 times starting at normal.

Also I am playing on pc

Play with me then? It's lonely on zombie-infested Hoth...
Dude...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3   Today at 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Dead Space 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Dead Space RP (Open)
» Dead Space (Remake, Open RP)
» Steam Sale - Dead Space 2 - need help!
» Force Unleashed or Dead Space?
» Dead Space 3 Has To Sell 5 Million To Survive

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: