OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Crusader Kings 2

Go down 
+2
CollaWars
Yeet
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Sokka wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Sokka wrote:

Yeah... Umm... I set one as my Antipope cause he loved me (opinion at 100) but then I kinda needed to invade Scotland... So I needed the real pope's approval... So I offed my pope... But apparently I had another bishop who loved me more than Jesus, so he was set as my antipope by default... By the time we got to Antipope 3, the Kingdom was already split into 10 different Pretenders...

So can I play it or can I play it...
OMG!

I never really have problems with my bishops or the pope (Probably because I've won like 3 crusades for him). But there's always, ALWAYS, one little fucking vassal that is an extreme bitch and doesn't pay his taxes.

I'm not worried about those kinda guys revolting though, I can draw 90k soldiers from my vassals atm OMG!

If they all revolt on me at once I am fucked though. So I have to keep them happy.

Meh, I tend to use mercenaries for the bulk of my armies, using levies only as the leading units...

I am still to partake in a crusade though...

They're fun. Especially when you do the most damage and the Pope grants you the occupied land.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 pm

I ended up conquering Jerusalem... And gave it to my son so he stop being a little bitch about my grandson from another son being the heir (and thus not rebelling anymore)... Douchebag ended up taking the Duchies of Kent, York and Gloucester with him... So much for a 'Thank you, dad!'...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:05 am

Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 Alalalalalal

My Qadirid kingdom. Yes it's just a kingdom, all I need is that little loop in the lower right to make it the Arabian Empire. I've made quick work of the Persians and the Byzantines. Once I finish them off, I'll have a triple empire. Start taking the Cumans up north, then Russia, form the Russian Empire. And be able to take Spain and force through the Holy Roman empire simultaneously. On top of that my decadence is going well and none of my vassals are in the red. If all my heirs can deliver I should be able to have most, if not all of Europe in my rule. Seriously the only thing that can stop my kingdom now is a heir stepping into power my vassals hate.

Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 Awwwwyihh

My Empire of Britannia. (Started off as a small county of Ireland) Clearly not as large as my young Muslim kingdom. But with their vast technology, and treasury (I'm pulling 30 gold a month), and huge army. They are a force to be reckoned with. Even if another empire SOMEHOW managed to take all their land in mainland Europe, they'd have a hell of a time trying to breach the island, since my coastal counties have the largest levy of my Empire (plus they're lined up with castles, making sieges very hard for others), and if reinforcements are needed from the other side of the island, my huge fleet could easily transport them in no time.

Once I get done with these guys I'm gonna start on the little county of Capua. And hopefully try to remake the Roman empire by taking over the HRM and the Byzantines.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 am

Gannicus wrote:
Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 Alalalalalal

My Qadirid kingdom. Yes it's just a kingdom, all I need is that little loop in the lower right to make it the Arabian Empire. I've made quick work of the Persians and the Byzantines. Once I finish them off, I'll have a triple empire. Start taking the Cumans up north, then Russia, form the Russian Empire. And be able to take Spain and force through the Holy Roman empire simultaneously. On top of that my decadence is going well and none of my vassals are in the red. If all my heirs can deliver I should be able to have most, if not all of Europe in my rule. Seriously the only thing that can stop my kingdom now is a heir stepping into power my vassals hate.

Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 Awwwwyihh

My Empire of Britannia. (Started off as a small county of Ireland) Clearly not as large as my young Muslim kingdom. But with their vast technology, and treasury (I'm pulling 30 gold a month), and huge army. They are a force to be reckoned with. Even if another empire SOMEHOW managed to take all their land in mainland Europe, they'd have a hell of a time trying to breach the island, since my coastal counties have the largest levy of my Empire (plus they're lined up with castles, making sieges very hard for others), and if reinforcements are needed from the other side of the island, my huge fleet could easily transport them in no time.

Once I get done with these guys I'm gonna start on the little county of Capua. And hopefully try to remake the Roman empire by taking over the HRM and the Byzantines.

Pics dun' work... But um... Lol...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

We should do AARs.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm

CollaWars wrote:
We should do AARs.
Wat? The fuck's an AAR? Sounds like one of those venereal diseases circling Africa...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
We should do AARs.
Wat? The fuck's an AAR? Sounds like one of those venereal diseases circling Africa...
It means Anal Arthroscopic Recovery.

Colla is very immature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2   Crusader Kings 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crusader Kings 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2