OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

History of Torm for you people

Go down 
+12
Boba
Ulyaoth
Callin
The Mortonator
Jet
Scott
Ban-Anad
Torm
Burkman
Meatlocker
CollaWars
Branch
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

History of Torm for you people - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I long for the days of callin's youth. Men could find jobs. Women happily took slightly less pay for all the special treatment they received. There were no homosexuals. You could bang your cousin and people would just shake their heads side to side as if you were riding a bike standing up. "oh, that silly boy" they said. Nothing to get riled up about. Power rangers was just coming out and that pink ranger was someone to masturbate to. The new-fangled Atari had just come out, too. Callin paid $6.50 to own one. That was a week's pay in his time, you see.

Dude i would love to read your timeline for this alternate universe.

but yea... 94-03 were great years
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Callin wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
You can't chain smoke weed.

BWHAHAHA who says you cant.

History of Torm for you people - Page 7 Up-In-Smoke-Car

This forum needs more Cheech and Chong... yes... mmmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:25 pm

You're starting to grow on me Sport.

Weed is not physically addictive. Addictive addictive?? Yes.....I crave it. I need it not to murder. I smoke it at night to help me sleep. I HAVE to smoke in order to game. No going back after you have gamed stoned. It's fucking glorious.....

Then there's the music....My God.

I'm addicted to feeling better than I do when I am not smoking is my point I guess.

I had the BEST fucking hair cut/beard trim/neck and face rub/hot towel on the ole face hole treatment today. I almost got hard like 3 times.

I feel pretty AND!! I look pretty.

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Torm wrote:

Weed is not physically addictive. Addictive addictive?? Yes.....I crave it. I need it not to murder. I smoke it at night to help me sleep. I HAVE to smoke in order to game. No going back after you have gamed stoned. It's fucking glorious.....

I'm addicted to feeling better than I do when I am not smoking is my point I guess.

I had the BEST fucking hair cut/beard trim/neck and face rub/hot towel on the ole face hole treatment today. I almost got hard like 3 times.

Who's sport? Popo
Back to top Go down
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:29 pm

Branch wrote:
Torm wrote:

Who's sport? Popo

That asshole that I hate.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Torm wrote:

You know what would go great with sitting down and just smoking the shit out of weed?

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 am

Torm wrote:
Branch wrote:
Torm wrote:

Who's sport? Popo

That asshole that I hate.

Said the flaccid phallus...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Torm for you people   History of Torm for you people - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

History of Torm for you people
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7