I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Dear Branch,

Why are you so angry at me? You post an insult every chance you get. And you actually mean them. I get the vibe you are trying to fit in with the kool kidz like scott, burkman and banana. Don't be that guy, branch. I've only ever opened my heart to you. You took this vulnerability and you stabbed it with a pointy little dagger... many times.

Your friend,
Ulyaoth

I'm pretty sure you wrote something like this directed at me once...
yeah

You slut...

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Branch has recently got a stick up his ass whenever I enter the room. I don't know why. I think it's partly my recent crusade for equality. But it's not all that. Something else is at play here. The uly, he sees not what. But branch just feels like kicking a dog in the ribs lately.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch has recently got a stick up his ass whenever I enter the room. I don't know why. I think it's partly my recent crusade for equality. But it's not all that. Something else is at play here. The uly, he sees not what. But branch just feels like kicking a dog in the ribs lately.

Im sorry for thinking incest with you blood relative is bad. And last night I had to go, it wasnt because of you

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Uly is not just a dog. He's a dog with an infectious disease that could spread into the world and cause a pandemic. That is why he must be put down.

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Uly's charismatic nature infects burkman and poisons his mind, you say?

Yes, some in the OT have adopted ulyisms and have forgotten their origin. This upsets me, yet also pleases me.

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:24 pm

Cool kid? Me? leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Yes, some in the OT have adopted ulyisms and have forgotten their origin. This upsets me, yet also pleases me.

Our origins has nothing to do with you. You're a virgin!

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Cool kid? Me? leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz leleleplz

Those smilies represent what your wife does to your dick and the number of them represent how many times a week she does it. Don't think I don't see it. You taunt me and laugh from upon your throne of female orifices.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Those smilies represent what your wife does to your dick and the number of them represent how many times a week she does it. Don't think I don't see it. You taunt me and laugh from upon your throne of female orifices.

You REALLY REALLY need to get out more... Dude...

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Riiiight...
*ahem*

Seriously now... Why is this about Uly again?
Don't think he's done anything... disgusting recently...
Leave out leukemia-ridden puppy to crawl behind the shack and die on its' own... No need to help...

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Branch, pop a squat. Right over there. Branch, when you were sucking your mother's teat, I was playing pokemon blue. And callin was masturbating to the pink ranger. But that's a story for another day. I forget my point here.

Branch... pop a squat.

People are people, branch. You. Me. All of 'em here. We are people branch. I am a person like you. If we met IRL and had to talk to each other, I bet we would be on friendly terms. Look at the person behind the keyboard branch... we are alike, you and I... you just do not see it.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

Ulyaoth wrote:

That is not what I meant, peasant. Your infectious disease merely causes people to be mildly annoyed. Sometimes it even drives people to outright hate your guts.

Last edited by Burkman on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Scott wrote:

People say this, but out where? With who? Go alone to some random place I pick arbitrarily and what? I'll benefit from this? Maybe you can go to a random place and make friends and be a regular who makes everyone yell "SCOTT! BUDDY!" every time you enter the room but I don't have this power.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

That is not what I meant, peasant. Your infectious disease merely causes people to be mildly annoyed. Sometimes it even drives people to outright hate your guts.

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Sokka wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Riiiight...
*ahem*

Seriously now... Why is this about Uly again?
Don't think he's done anything... disgusting recently...
Leave out leukemia-ridden puppy to crawl behind the shack and die on its' own... No need to help...

Uly started it.

Uly... if I had a convo with you irl I'd talk decent, but keep my distance from you. Just in case you have a Sandusky inside you yeah

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

People say this, but out where? With who? Go alone to some random place I pick arbitrarily and what? I'll benefit from this? Maybe you can go to a random place and make friends and be a regular who makes everyone yell "SCOTT! BUDDY!" every time you enter the room but I don't have this power.

You REALLy REALLY REALLY need to get out more... What is this.. I don

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm

The name sandusky is vaguely familiar...

Branch... you can't go through life like this, branch. That beggar in the street? He is a person, too. He grew up in a house like you. He went to school. He had aspirations. He has a story to tell about how he is in his position today. He would not tell you this story, he would only ask for change and tell you to go away if you inquire about his life's story. He might even be a little... bitey. But the magic is there, branch... THE MAGIC!!

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Just do the exact opposite of what you're doing here and you'll have a bunch of friends in no-time... And by exact opposite, I mean the exact fucking polar opposite. If here you're a neutrino, be an anti-neutrino!

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

People go out for no reason all the time. I go to the movies with friends and we dont even know what movie we're gonna watch.

Uly..... you're the 24 year old virgin.... and Sandusky is the Penn State coach who molested more than I think 8 ten year olds.

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 pm

In a sense... I DO do the opposite. Here, I say whatever comes to mind. I am open and free! Free as a bird!

IRL, I do not say more than "hi" and sometimes a "I'm good... how are you?" to anyone. That's the opposite, banana. THAT'S THE OPPOSITE!

Look where it's got me! LOOK AT ME, BANANA! *tears open shirt*

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 pm

All I see is, "I am a perverted pig and a jackass."

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
In a sense... I DO do the opposite. Here, I say whatever comes to mind. I am open and free! Free as a bird!

IRL, I do not say more than "hi" and sometimes a "I'm good... how are you?" to anyone. That's the opposite, banana. THAT'S THE OPPOSITE!

Look where it's got me! LOOK AT ME, BANANA! *tears open shirt*

Not opposite enough. Quiet guys can be cool.

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Branch wrote:
People go out for no reason all the time. I go to the movies with friends and we....

Yes, with friends being the key word..... sss...

words

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:
People go out for no reason all the time. I go to the movies with friends and we....

Yes, with friends being the key word..... sss...

words

Go to a bar. Dont know how to get home? Sleep outside under a cardboard box.

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Bullying will not be tolerated here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Today at 6:35 am

Back to top Go down

Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next