OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:37 pm

http://nerdbastards.com/2011/04/12/adorable-little-girl-joins-the-dark-side-vader-is-pleased/

Most adoreable video EVER!!!!!

ALSO NO ONE CAN RESIST THE DARK SIDE. YOU WILL JOIN THE DARK SIDE OR DIE!!!

Last edited by DarthNemis on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:38 pm

I love this.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 pm

BOB SAGET!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Dawwww... what a little shit. I approve..
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Now that the OT is gone, this is definitely worth reposting. Clever girl. But she should've chopped Mace's arm off.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Now that the OT is gone, this is definitely worth reposting. Clever girl. But she should've chopped Mace's arm off.

Are... are those Bionicle labels above your avatar!

/jelly
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

/jelly
You better believe it. ;)
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

/jelly

I did it for him.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 pm

(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

/jelly

I did it for him.
To be clear, he was nice enough to put them there. I edited a few pics to make them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey did you guys have to immediatly derail my thread after only like 3 posts!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:46 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

/jelly

I did it for him.
To be clear, he was nice enough to put them there. I edited a few pics to make them.

Ohhh..sorry it was Mort's idea.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Hey did you guys have to immediatly derail my thread after only like 3 posts!!!!!!!
This is our OT.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:48 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
It was four.

And she's still cute, but not a Hell Jaguar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
It was four.

And she's still cute, but not a Hell Jaguar.

Normally at this point a Mod would of given a temp ban and i would forget about continueing the arguement. So i dont know how to continue this wordplay battle.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Sorry... my bad. Back On-Topic folks... or I'll... IDK give ya a warning or something. Maybe just a spanking...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Maybe just a spanking...
Kinky.

Wait, aren't you supposed to threaten us and then we all sit here and make jokes about how evil will always win because good is dumb?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm

I totally want to go their and do exactly what that little girl did. Totally just kneel down and become the Dark Lords apprentice.

Its in Disney Land btw.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
Maybe just a spanking...
Kinky.

Wait, aren't you supposed to threaten us and then we all sit here and make jokes about how evil will always win because good is dumb?
We should get SpankyV to join here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm

(Causa) wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
Maybe just a spanking...
Kinky.

wow SpankyV is still around? or has already been posting and im retarded and just havnt noticed him?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
Maybe just a spanking...
Kinky.

wow SpankyV is still around? or has already been posting and im retarded and just havnt noticed him?

I don't know he's probably gone.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
I totally want to go their and do exactly what that little girl did. Totally just kneel down and become the Dark Lords apprentice.

Its in Disney Land btw.
I get those mixed up so easily. I'm pretty sure they moved the stuff around every time I went to one just to make it harder. I hope they still have those speeder bikes at one of them though... Those were pretty cool. And the shuttle ride they shut down.

Then the Indiana Jones jeep roller coasters. I think that last one is at Disneyland cause I'm pretty sure that I spent the first half of that day hurling cause my parents ignored the million times I told them not to get me that awful turkey leg. "You haven't ate all day." "That thing is disgusting." "Well, I thought you said yes you want it so I bought it. Now eat."

Blarg. I found out that day that stomachs hold more juices than I had assumed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!    Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Little girl joins the Dark Side!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1