I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Give me a game to play please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Games for PC huh?

Well, I can name a few:
.ARMA 2:Bowhead and Day Z mod
.Magicka
.Blacklight Retirbution (it´s free on steam)
.Dragon's Dogma

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 am

Hypah wrote:
Games for PC huh?

Well, I can name a few:
.ARMA 2:Bowhead and Day Z mod
.Magicka
.Blacklight Retirbution (it´s free on steam)
.Dragon's Dogma

Dogma isn't on pc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 am

Sexual intercourse with pirates and Mrs. Scott.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:07 am

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Hypah wrote:
Games for PC huh?

Well, I can name a few:
.ARMA 2:Bowhead and Day Z mod
.Magicka
.Blacklight Retirbution (it´s free on steam)
.Dragon's Dogma

Dogma isn't on pc...

Really?

Last time I checked there was a PC Version.

Oh well.

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 am

Hypah wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Hypah wrote:
Games for PC huh?

Well, I can name a few:
.ARMA 2:Bowhead and Day Z mod
.Magicka
.Blacklight Retirbution (it´s free on steam)
.Dragon's Dogma

Dogma isn't on pc...

Really?

Last time I checked there was a PC Version.

Oh well.

I don't know where you checked, because there isn't a PC version. And plans haven't been made for a PC release.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm

I hear Dragon's Dogma was bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SithBadger
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 23
Location : Ithor

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:11 am

Play Enviro-Bear 2000.

You won't regret it. Honest.

Well, maybe a little.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:23 am

CollaWars wrote:
I am downloading KOTOR II.

Don't forget to get KOTOR 3.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 am

Steam's Summer Sale is on... I need something to play... Future's Soldier's a bitch that just won't put out and L.A Noire isn't enough...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:12 am

CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 am

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:50 am

Mount&Blade

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 am

Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

I have a white phaseblade too... and a blue one... and a green one... and a purple one... and a red one... u jelly? >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

I have a white phaseblade too... and a blue one... and a green one... and a purple one... and a red one... u jelly? >.>

No. I have like 30 of each gem. Including Topaz. Just got the molten armor and I'm happy for now. I still have a crap load of meteorite left over.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

I have a white phaseblade too... and a blue one... and a green one... and a purple one... and a red one... u jelly? >.>

No. I have like 30 of each gem. Including Topaz. Just got the molten armor and I'm happy for now. I still have a crap load of meteorite left over.

Have you been to the jungle yet?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

I have a white phaseblade too... and a blue one... and a green one... and a purple one... and a red one... u jelly? >.>

No. I have like 30 of each gem. Including Topaz. Just got the molten armor and I'm happy for now. I still have a crap load of meteorite left over.

Have you been to the jungle yet?

I don't know. I mean, I ran across a different looking grass area with lots of trees with different music on my way to the meteor site.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

I have a white phaseblade too... and a blue one... and a green one... and a purple one... and a red one... u jelly? >.>

No. I have like 30 of each gem. Including Topaz. Just got the molten armor and I'm happy for now. I still have a crap load of meteorite left over.

Have you been to the jungle yet?

I don't know. I mean, I ran across a different looking grass area with lots of trees with different music on my way to the meteor site.

The surface would be swampy.... lots of shallow water and a duller green I guess you could say.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burk wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Uly got me me Terraia, like the kindred soul he is.

So we can haz Terraria nights nao? :D

I have a white phaseblade. U jelly?

I have a white phaseblade too... and a blue one... and a green one... and a purple one... and a red one... u jelly? >.>

No. I have like 30 of each gem. Including Topaz. Just got the molten armor and I'm happy for now. I still have a crap load of meteorite left over.

Have you been to the jungle yet?

I don't know. I mean, I ran across a different looking grass area with lots of trees with different music on my way to the meteor site.

The surface would be swampy.... lots of shallow water and a duller green I guess you could say.

Ah, then I been there, then. Right now, I need to get voodoo doll and get ready to fight the Wall of Flesh. Then I get a crap ton of new stuff afterwards.

You should join up on my server sometime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 pm

You are not prepared for the wall of flesh... and I'm not just making a WoW reference. YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!

Battling him solo pre-hardmode gear is no simple task! You must make preparations. A field of battle must be laid. You may also want some combat potions. They can help quite a bit. I have some to share... You'll need a good ranged weapon. He's not melee-friendly at all. You can maybe melee him to death with stronger gear, but now is not a great time.

Or you can just kill him with us and get better gear and talk about how "oh, he's hella easy".

You people and your group parties... uly stands alone.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:25 pm

I still need to get all the pieces together for Night's Edge... I only have the Blade of Grass and the one you can make out of demon ore.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 am

I looked at the Night's Edge on youtube. It looks slow and poopy. Also, my adamantite forge is missing in action.

EDIT: Actually, no it's not. I created another one and made the rest of my adamantite armor set.


Grimeth, talk to me on steam when you get a chance, before you start saying things that neither of us will like. I have a proposition for you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Give me a game to play please   Today at 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
Give me a game to play please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Airport City & Airport City Free 2 Fly
» show us a a game you play.
» The best game to play this Christmas
» lets play a game, its called lame excuse
» Anybody play the facebook game?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: