I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Big Bang Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 pm

No Entertainment section is complete without a thread about TBBT...

/discuss

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 pm

We were complete. Now we're just... like other forums.... thanks for killing the dream Ban....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

We can fix this we just need to make a thread on some ridiculous and obscene topic.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
We can fix this we just need to make a thread on some ridiculous and obscene topic.

Done.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
We can fix this we just need to make a thread on some ridiculous and obscene topic.

Done.

OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Wat?


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't see what chocolate has to do with TBBT... speaking of which I've only seen a couple episodes.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Scott wrote:
I don't see what chocolate has to do with TBBT... speaking of which I've only seen a couple episodes.

I suggest you remedy that...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't see what chocolate has to do with TBBT... speaking of which I've only seen a couple episodes.

I suggest you remedy that...

There are plenty a show out there to watch... and limited time to watch.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
I don't see what chocolate has to do with TBBT... speaking of which I've only seen a couple episodes.

I suggest you remedy that...

There are plenty a show out there to watch... and limited time to watch.

yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:01 pm

I've seen it once or twice. Didn't like it. I take offense to it. It presumes to be a show about gamer geeks but they are nothing like us. Show me a group of people who only know each other online, have no RL friends, AND CERTAINLY NEVER GET LAID LIKE THAT ONE GUY APPARENTLY DOES and it is believable show.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I've seen it once or twice. Didn't like it. I take offense to it. It presumes to be a show about gamer geeks but they are nothing like us. Show me a group of people who only know each other online, have no RL friends, AND CERTAINLY NEVER GET LAID LIKE THAT ONE GUY APPARENTLY DOES and it is believable show.

You're just mad because you can't get a girl. Here's something that will cheer you up.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Big Bang Theory   Today at 7:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Big Bang Theory
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kenny Bobien-The Light (Bang The Drum Mixes)
» Chaos Theory: Terminators
» The Final Theory of Chess Wiki (Updated)
» Future E4 updates for mega pokes????Could my theory be true??
» Re Brutal gang bang on hvh luastoned ! :)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Entertainment Media-
Jump to: