I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Trivia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm getting bored with the current threads so I thought I'd start up a Trivia thread and have members of the OT ask random trivia that they find across the interwebz. First person to answer correctly gets to ask the next trivia. Just pick a topic or fiction you enjoy and google some trivia on it.

What were the tendons of the worm in Dune (1984) made out of?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm getting bored with the current threads so I thought I'd start up a Trivia thread and have members of the OT ask random trivia that they find across the interwebz. First person to answer correctly gets to ask the next trivia. Just pick a topic or fiction you enjoy and google some trivia on it.

What were the tendons of the worm in Dune (1984) made out of?

Damn... I should know this... I read the fucking books...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
I'm getting bored with the current threads so I thought I'd start up a Trivia thread and have members of the OT ask random trivia that they find across the interwebz. First person to answer correctly gets to ask the next trivia. Just pick a topic or fiction you enjoy and google some trivia on it.

What were the tendons of the worm in Dune (1984) made out of?

Damn... I should know this... I read the fucking books...


No no no... the tendons on the prop... in the movie... what were they made out of? >.<

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
I'm getting bored with the current threads so I thought I'd start up a Trivia thread and have members of the OT ask random trivia that they find across the interwebz. First person to answer correctly gets to ask the next trivia. Just pick a topic or fiction you enjoy and google some trivia on it.

What were the tendons of the worm in Dune (1984) made out of?

Damn... I should know this... I read the fucking books...


No no no... the tendons on the prop... in the movie... what were they made out of? >.<

Oh...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:59 pm

That's a stupid question and nobody would know it unless they looked it up. Which is why it's a stupid question. I didn't know this was a google-a-thon!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
That's a stupid question and nobody would know it unless they looked it up. Which is why it's a stupid question. I didn't know this was a google-a-thon!

I've tried googling it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Condoms... I just copied and pasted scott's question and it was in the top thingy!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Sokka wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
That's a stupid question and nobody would know it unless they looked it up. Which is why it's a stupid question. I didn't know this was a google-a-thon!

I've tried googling it...

I figured people were gonna google anyways so I picked something ridiculously random... and it came up in the very first google for me. Say whaaa?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Auh
Dude...
Bull Shit

*Leaves thread without a word...*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Uly and Ban killed my thread... I hate you...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Scott wrote:
Uly and Ban killed my thread... I hate you...

Ok... In attempt to fix that, may I suggest a new question:

What is the basis of string theory?

OMG!

In other news, when googled, Scott's Trivia question is the second result...
You should feel proud...
Say whaaa?

_________________


Last edited by Sokka on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
Uly and Ban killed my thread... I hate you...

Ok... In attempt to fix that, may I suggest a new question:

What is the basis of string theory?

OMG!

You dick... you

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
Uly and Ban killed my thread... I hate you...

Ok... In attempt to fix that, may I suggest a new question:

What is the basis of string theory?

OMG!

You dick... you

What? Valid Trivia question!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
Uly and Ban killed my thread... I hate you...

Ok... In attempt to fix that, may I suggest a new question:

What is the basis of string theory?

OMG!

You dick... you

What? Valid Trivia question!

Do you want a definition of the concept... or the history "basis" on how it came to be?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:52 am

Where did the Bagel originate?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:04 am

Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:


You dick... you

What? Valid Trivia question!

Do you want a definition of the concept... or the history "basis" on how it came to be?

Both!

(Why do we not have this as an emote?)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Where did the Bagel originate?

''Contrary to common legend, the bagel was not created in the shape of a stirrup to commemorate the victory of Poland's King Jan III Sobieski over the Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.[citation needed] It was actually invented much earlier in Kraków, Poland, as a competitor to the bublik, a lean bread of wheat flour designed for Lent. Leo Rosten wrote in "The Joys of Yiddish" about the first known mention of the word bajgiel in the "Community Regulations" of the city of Kraków in 1610, which stated that the item was given as a gift to women in childbirth.[6] In the 16th and first half of the 17th centuries, the bajgiel became a staple of the Polish national diet,[7] and a staple of the Slavic diet generally.[8]''

Oh yeah, salvic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel




My tune, my turn...uhm... What years did Shakespeare live in?

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am

DarthShadie wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Where did the Bagel originate?

''Contrary to common legend, the bagel was not created in the shape of a stirrup to commemorate the victory of Poland's King Jan III Sobieski over the Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.[citation needed] It was actually invented much earlier in Kraków, Poland, as a competitor to the bublik, a lean bread of wheat flour designed for Lent. Leo Rosten wrote in "The Joys of Yiddish" about the first known mention of the word bajgiel in the "Community Regulations" of the city of Kraków in 1610, which stated that the item was given as a gift to women in childbirth.[6] In the 16th and first half of the 17th centuries, the bajgiel became a staple of the Polish national diet,[7] and a staple of the Slavic diet generally.[8]''

Oh yeah, salvic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel




My tune, my turn...uhm... What years did Shakespeare live in?

Oh wikipedia...

Must be legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:26 am

CollaWars wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Where did the Bagel originate?

''Contrary to common legend, the bagel was not created in the shape of a stirrup to commemorate the victory of Poland's King Jan III Sobieski over the Ottoman Turks in the Battle of Vienna in 1683.[citation needed] It was actually invented much earlier in Kraków, Poland, as a competitor to the bublik, a lean bread of wheat flour designed for Lent. Leo Rosten wrote in "The Joys of Yiddish" about the first known mention of the word bajgiel in the "Community Regulations" of the city of Kraków in 1610, which stated that the item was given as a gift to women in childbirth.[6] In the 16th and first half of the 17th centuries, the bajgiel became a staple of the Polish national diet,[7] and a staple of the Slavic diet generally.[8]''

Oh yeah, salvic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagel




My tune, my turn...uhm... What years did Shakespeare live in?

Oh wikipedia...

Must be legit.

It is...
yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 am

DarthShadie wrote:


My tune, my turn...uhm... What years did Shakespeare live in?

1564 - 1616

In terms of American History what significance do the letters X, Y, Z, have for Benjamin Franklin?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 am

I have a good one.

What's Grimeth's last name?

Do it faggot...

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:03 am

Gannicus wrote:
I have a good one.

What's Grimeth's last name?

Do it faggot...

This seems to be a commodity now... but it's not yer turn to ask Wilbourn. Say whaaa?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 am

Gannicus wrote:
I have a good one.

What's Grimeth's last name?

Do it faggot...

Grimson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 am

I had a real video game related trivia question to ask. But nobody will give a fuck.

Also, grimeth's last name.


_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I had a real video game related trivia question to ask. But nobody will give a fuck.

Also, grimeth's last name.


Ask away!
And I suggest we drop the 'answer to ask' rule and just come up with a simple scoreboard..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trivia   Today at 3:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Trivia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» TF trivia
» St. Patrick's day Trivia!
» USELESS TRIVIA
» BGF Twitter Contest 3: Trivia--winner testawesome
» CAG Trivia Chain Quiz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: