I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 War with the Guru

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

The GW2 Guru admin said we can't advertise for New OT. This only gives us ONE option.... thats worth doing... we must


*dramatic silence*















Invade!! This will be fun. We'll be able to stretch our trollin feet a bit and find what members we can recruit. They have a crap load of members so it'll be good huntin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 pm

I'll hold down the fort...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Scott wrote:
I'll hold down the fort...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 pm


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Gannicus wrote:

I dont think I've ever seen you troll someone out of our OT Circle. yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Eh, why not.

Linky?

Although, I have to say, that guy's point is pretty fair. It's his forum and he has every right to what can be advertised and what can't.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Ryan wrote:
Eh, why not.

Linky?

Although, I have to say, that guy's point is pretty fair. It's his forum and he has every right to what can be advertised and what can't.

Yea... you wanna see the member list?

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum


Scroll down

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Just a heads up: You guys will fail. Two inexperienced /i/ers is not enough. You will need to gather pros in order to succeed. You must travel to the Kingdom of Trollzaarus and find capable Trolls.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Burkman wrote:
Just a heads up: You guys will fail. Two inexperienced /i/ers is not enough. You will need to gather pros in order to succeed. You must travel to the Kingdom of Trollzaarus and find capable Trolls.

Why the fuck do you think I made this thread? Did I ever yell out "Jet I want your help!"? No. I asked the whole OT.


Why dont YOU join?! Just for trolling kicks atleast!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm in it for the lulz.

I couldn't give two shits about getting new members.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:19 pm

But it's clear that you and Jet are the only ones actually willing to participate. Me? I could care less. I don't give a shit about the Guild Wars forum, so why should I take part in this? I don't invade anymore. Invading stopped being funny a long ass time ago.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Burkman wrote:
But it's clear that you and Jet are the only ones actually willing to participate. Me? I could care less. I don't give a shit about the Guild Wars forum, so why should I take part in this?

Because its fun to piss people off and watch them get all angry.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
But it's clear that you and Jet are the only ones actually willing to participate. Me? I could care less. I don't give a shit about the Guild Wars forum, so why should I take part in this?

Because its fun to piss people off and watch them get all angry.

And you don't think that these people won't get angry? Sure, some will get annoyed, but not angry. I'm willing to bet that every little thing that you attempt will be a fluke, and then they'll IP ban you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Oh go shove a oyster knife up your ass, you ill tempered man.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
But it's clear that you and Jet are the only ones actually willing to participate. Me? I could care less. I don't give a shit about the Guild Wars forum, so why should I take part in this?

Because its fun to piss people off and watch them get all angry.

And you don't think that these people won't get angry? Sure, some will get annoyed, but not angry. I'm willing to bet that every little thing that you attempt will be a fluke, and then they'll IP ban you.

Every idea I have always shits itself because nobody gets on board. Lord knows I had to strangle people to keep the OTA alive in its first days. Hell the election was hard.

Anyhoe, it always fails because people like you say "it wont last because its only you few". Dumbshit it'd have a better chance if you joined.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:26 pm



And so it begins.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
But it's clear that you and Jet are the only ones actually willing to participate. Me? I could care less. I don't give a shit about the Guild Wars forum, so why should I take part in this?

Because its fun to piss people off and watch them get all angry.

And you don't think that these people won't get angry? Sure, some will get annoyed, but not angry. I'm willing to bet that every little thing that you attempt will be a fluke, and then they'll IP ban you.

Every idea I have always shits itself because nobody gets on board. Lord knows I had to strangle people to keep the OTA alive in its first days. Hell the election was hard.

Anyhoe, it always fails because people like you say "it wont last because its only you few". Dumbshit it'd have a better chance if you joined.

I really don't see how I'm a dumbshit, considering I'm not the one preparing a pointless invasion that will most like end in a failure. I do not want to be a part of this. Not just because it'd be pointless, but I don't fucking want to. It's a waste of time.

I am stone. I am unmovable. I will stay where I am at.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:34 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


And you don't think that these people won't get angry? Sure, some will get annoyed, but not angry. I'm willing to bet that every little thing that you attempt will be a fluke, and then they'll IP ban you.

Every idea I have always shits itself because nobody gets on board. Lord knows I had to strangle people to keep the OTA alive in its first days. Hell the election was hard.

Anyhoe, it always fails because people like you say "it wont last because its only you few". Dumbshit it'd have a better chance if you joined.

I really don't see how I'm a dumbshit, considering I'm not the one preparing a pointless invasion that will most like end in a failure. I do not want to be a part of this. Not just because it'd be pointless, but I don't fucking want to. It's a waste of time.

Its not like EG. Did you not ever troll the retards on the Torums? Atleast once?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


And you don't think that these people won't get angry? Sure, some will get annoyed, but not angry. I'm willing to bet that every little thing that you attempt will be a fluke, and then they'll IP ban you.

Every idea I have always shits itself because nobody gets on board. Lord knows I had to strangle people to keep the OTA alive in its first days. Hell the election was hard.

Anyhoe, it always fails because people like you say "it wont last because its only you few". Dumbshit it'd have a better chance if you joined.

I really don't see how I'm a dumbshit, considering I'm not the one preparing a pointless invasion that will most like end in a failure. I do not want to be a part of this. Not just because it'd be pointless, but I don't fucking want to. It's a waste of time.

Its not like EG. Did you not ever troll the retards on the Torums? Atleast once?

EG was a final mission for myself. I had to quit after that because I needed to find my true destiny. The times on the Torums was a time where I was in a battle against my self. And there is really no reason to be angry about my decision, good sir.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I really don't see how I'm a dumbshit, considering I'm not the one preparing a pointless invasion that will most like end in a failure. I do not want to be a part of this. Not just because it'd be pointless, but I don't fucking want to. It's a waste of time.

Its not like EG. Did you not ever troll the retards on the Torums? Atleast once?

EG was a final mission for myself. I had to quit after that because I needed to find my true destiny. The times on the Torums was a time where I was in a battle against my self. And there is really no reason to be angry about my decision, good sir.

I respect that you don't want to... but I'd appreciate less negativity.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I really don't see how I'm a dumbshit, considering I'm not the one preparing a pointless invasion that will most like end in a failure. I do not want to be a part of this. Not just because it'd be pointless, but I don't fucking want to. It's a waste of time.

Its not like EG. Did you not ever troll the retards on the Torums? Atleast once?

EG was a final mission for myself. I had to quit after that because I needed to find my true destiny. The times on the Torums was a time where I was in a battle against my self. And there is really no reason to be angry about my decision, good sir.

I respect that you don't want to... but I'd appreciate less negativity.

I'm just being realistic. And don't think I didn't see that edit... lolenthusiasm

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:


EG was a final mission for myself. I had to quit after that because I needed to find my true destiny. The times on the Torums was a time where I was in a battle against my self. And there is really no reason to be angry about my decision, good sir.

I respect that you don't want to... but I'd appreciate less negativity.

I'm just being realistic. And don't think I didn't see that edit... lolenthusiasm

I dont know what you're talking about. OMG!


Of course it wont work now. The only person I got is Jet which is fine I guess. I'll still troll and crap though. I might get Meat.

Just to get away from the humdrum of the stuff that happens here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 pm

I actually would... but then I'd be a culprit... and not seem like the guy who takes care of his own site. If you do start one plz do link... cause I wanna watch. OMG!

And for you naysayers out there... lighten up on Branch... he's certainly done a lot more for this community than a lot of you have. Say whaaa?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Scott wrote:
he's certainly done a lot more for this community than a lot of you have. Say whaaa?

Ummm... I wasn't denying that? I fail to see how that has any relevance to invading a forum.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
he's certainly done a lot more for this community than a lot of you have. Say whaaa?

Ummm... I wasn't denying that?

I wasn't saying that you were... I was saying to lighten up on him.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: War with the Guru   Today at 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
War with the Guru
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BH GURU
» Tranquilizer Abilities (Capture Guru/Capture Expert)
» Skills advice for vangis armor
» Where or when could I find a Capture Expert charm?
» Recommended High Rank Blademaster Armor/Weapons?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: