OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Legacy: Rage EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Legacy: Rage EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Legacy: Rage

Go down 
+3
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Branch
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Legacy: Rage Empty
PostSubject: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Dramatist Personae:

Republic:
Kalbon Branch (Corellian human male) - ex-Jedi Knight

Major Scott Chain (T'vian male) - ex-Jedi and Sith Fugitive

Lena Jade (Human female) - Jedi Padawan

Jett Farreng (Human male) - Smuggler

Tycori Coll (Human male) - Captain on Wolf Squad

Varik Wilbourn (Human male) - Lieutenent on Wolf Squad

Reden "Soup" Sausen (Epicanthix male) - Sargent on Wolf Squad

Chancellor Span Kyv (Otanian human male) - Chancellor and High General of Otania

General Cal Lin (Bothan male) - General of the Republic platoons

James J'hones (pale Zabrak male) - MP of the Republic Army

Tyar Roeu (Human male) - MP of the Republic Army

Morton (Otanian War droid) - Bodyguard of Chancellor Kyv

Titan (Otanian Assasson droid) - Bodyguard of Chancellor Kyv

Deven Banth (Kel-Dor male) - Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic

Darka (Ithorian male) - Jedi Knight of the Galactic Republic

Empire:
Djordji (Pure-blood male) - Experiment of the Empire "Project Rage"

Darth Pan'Da (Human male) - Dark Lord incharge of keeping Otania in Empire hands

Admiral Uli (Quarren male) - Admiral of the Imperial Fleet

Captain Ban (Chiss male) - Captain of the Imperial Fleet

Causa Lazion (Arkanian female) - Bounty Hunter and Assassin

Tas (yellow Twi'lek female) - Admiral Uli's personal assistant

Prologue...

Five years has past since the events of Heroes & Creation. The Otanians are fighting a winning fight as the neglected planet is fending off the Imperial occupation. Finally, by efforts of Senator Vas Katly on Coruscant, the Republic is sending platoons to Otania. However many feel this is unneeded as Otania has done a fair amount on its own.

Captain Matieu Khai, who was a leading member of the 8 visitors has departed with his little friend Chirpy. Wolf Squad is reported as KIA in Republic files as they stay to help Otania. Kalbon and Jett both grew in their departments as Kalbon became a Knight and Jett became a smuggler. Even with old friends lost and new friends to meet, Otania must prepare for a new and powerful enemy.

The bunker was barely visible in the white blanket of snow. Behind a frosty hill Kalbon's men readied their weapons. For 4 years these men fought with no Jedi. Just their pure will. After Kalbon had finished the Jedi Trials he immediately left the Order behind and helped with the effort on Otania. For a year he's been helping and finally now they've cornered Darth Pan'Da in the northern ice cap. They had to move swiftly so he could not escape again.

"Men are ready Kal." said Varik as he sludged up next to Kalbon, overviewing the bunker. Kalbon took a deep breathe. He turned to Varik who wore his Trooper armor with some additions. He pat him on the shoulder and then turned to the men. He unhinged his lightsaber and ignited it. He had a change of heart at the Jedi Academy and switch his lightsaber to a light blue. It was perfect for this snow mission as the light blue was barely seen.

The Otanian troopers readied their blasters for the assault. Kalbon turned and leaped down the hill. He slid down finally reaching the bottom, next to the bunker. Snipers from way out took out the two guards and the assault team awaited while a bomb squad set a detonation device next to the gate. It exploded. Triggering an alarm. Imperial troopers bolted out and the Otanians made quick work of them. They fell faster than they left the gate.

When Imperials stopped flooding out, the Otanians began to enter the bunker. Kalbon entered and used his datapad to find Pan'Da. Wilbourn followed him along with two other troopers. Two Imperials popped out of the corner and were quickly defeated. Eventually, the group came to a door. The room behind it was supposed to be Pan'Da's meditation room.

One of the troopers went to the control panel however the door opened before he did any serious work on it. Immediately, Kalbon could see Pan'Da standing on the far side of the perfectly square room. Glaring at Kalbon. Kalbon entered the room and in closed. Pan'Da wanted just Kalbon.

"So you are the boy that led the Otanians to victory years ago?" asked Pan'Da in a strong Kaas accent, "My you do look strong. Stronger than any Sith I've ever seen. Possibly even Lord Daroska."

"I'm not up for grabs. Besides you don't want little ole me." Kalbon replied with a smirk. He lit his lightsaber and twirled it to his side. "Too unpredictible."

"Oh but I like that..." Pan'Da said before he leaped toward Kalbon. Their saber clashed and Kalbon did a barrel roll to his left. Pan'Da slashed at him, but was blocked. Kalbon lifted their blades and threw his hand up. Pan'Da flew back and hit the wall. As Kalbon leaped toward him, Pan'Da moved out of the way. He utilized Makashi with his one handed attacks. Very swift. It became difficult for Kalbon to keep up with his attacks.

Pan'Da threw Kalbon to the wall which Kalbon quickly recovered as Pan'Da thrusted a burray of lightning toward him. Kalbon kept it on the blade of his lightsaber. His lightsaber gave way and flew off. He pounded against the wall as the lightning pushed him. Pan'Da stopped the lightning and moved toward him slowly.

"I can sense your anger. You already lost your master. Friends thought you to be dead. You're lost to the community. And seperate. This is why you help this hell hole fight me. Not because you believe in the cause. But because you have no where else to go." mocked the Sith Lord.

Kalbon pulled his lightsaber to him and started slashing away quickly at the Dark Lord. Eventually he felt a vibration in his pocket. It was the signal incase of seperation with Wilbourn and the others. He gripped Pan'Da and did his best to throw him toward the door. Pan'Da caught himself, but not in time to prepare for the explosion on the other side of the door. He flew back to the other side of the room. He attempted to get up as Wilbourn and Otanian troopers walked up to him. Kalbon disignited his lightsaber.

Suddenly, Pan'Da recieved full energy and Force pushed the Troopers to the wall like ragdolls. Kalbon leaped for him but was caught in mid-air.

"You're dark Jedi. Rage will consume you fool. Only then would ever have had a chance. I am more powerful than you." insisted Pan'Da. He threw Kalbon to the wall. This time felt much worse than the last time. He loocked up to see the wall opening and Pan'Da departing. It closed and Kalbon pounded the floor.

"We successfully took the bunker however Darth Pan'Da got away. We suspect he took a shuttle to his capitol ship." Kalbon reports to Tycori over holocom.

"That's a shame. It's okay, Kalbon; If we can't get him, the Republic will." replied Tycori in a somewhat worried voice. The Republic had already sent platoons of troopers to the eastern hemisphere. They were finishing up their base in Kalseth territory, which is far from Rotota, the capitol of the planet they were protecting. "You and Wilbourn come down here to Rotota. We have visitors."

"Yes sir." Kalbon replied. "Kalbon out."

Last edited by Branch on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:26 pm

I took the liberty of making a few minor punctuation fixes in the last paragraph. I hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm

Burkman wrote:
I took the liberty of making a few minor punctuation fixes in the last paragraph. I hope you don't mind.

Nah. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Branch wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Nah. Thanks.

It's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Not bad... The fighting lacks motion however (and definitely needs more action)... Also might wanna keep the narration type the same throughout at least each chapter, you jump from third-person to first-person to RP-type narration in between sentences... There's a couple of grammatical mistakes and some missing punctuation, but overall it's good...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Sokka wrote:
Not bad... The fighting lacks motion however (and definitely needs more action)... Also might wanna keep the narration type the same throughout at least each chapter, you jump from third-person to first-person to RP-type narration in between sentences... There's a couple of grammatical mistakes and some missing punctuation, but overall it's good...

RP type narration? you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:14 pm

Chapter I: Reunion
(Rotota City, Otania)

The sun was lowering over the horizon on Otania as Scott briskly and heavily walked down the boarding ramp of the Kuttless. Most people would have no problem walking along the underbelly of his modded assault corvette, but Scott was larger than the average being... a lot like his late master. The sun glared in his unsettling blue eyes as he honed in on the welcoming party. He winked up at the cockpit as he strolled by. Kira had had a bad feeling about this assignment. He told her that he had everything undercontroll and to return to Dantooine while they conducted Republic business.

They being him and his unofficial Jedi apprentice... Lena Jade. He had "ran into" Lena on Cryos V where her master was killed in a coup led by the Queen and an ancient Dark Jedi. In the end Jax Jek'la, now an infamous bounty hunter, was the one to take the fall for his home world to see peace. Suffering from amnesia Scott took her to the Jedi Council who placed her under his care during the chaos in the current state of the galaxy. He imagined between Lena and Kira... it was the closest thing to what he could consider family.

"Master Chain..." Chancellor Span nodded in a friendly gesture and held his hand out. Scott shook it and glanced around at all who were present.

"I appreciate the respect Chancellor but I'm not a Jedi... it's Major Chain... at least at the moment." Scott looked back to introduce the silent girl behind him. "However my "apprentice" is still a member of the order. Everyone I'd like you to meet Lena Jade."

Lena was the shyest Jedi Scott had ever seen. She bowed curtly but remained silent in attendance. Scott then looked back to the rest of the crew. Kalbon stood out in front of most people. He had grown taller... and was starting to put weight on. The kid was making a fine example of a Jedi warrior.

In the distance Republic cruisers were landing in the setting sun. A group of officers were making their way to the platform the group was standing on. As Chancellor Span and his two war droids, Titan and Morton, moved off to greet the next party Scott turned to Kalbon.

"Well look at you... a Jedi Knight now I reckon."

"Eh... well... was."

"Was?"

"Yeah... kinda took after you... Order just wasn't doin' it for me. And they needed my help here." Kalbon shouted over his shoulder.

"Like hell we did... I could have won this war myself." Varik smart-mouthed with a chuckle.

"You would have had your karkin' shebs handed to you by a glowstick." Kalbon had definitely picked up some colorful language from Khai. Speaking of whom was no where to be seen.

"Major? Kriff... that makes you are direct superior now?" Captain Tycori saluted and shook Scotts hand with a chuckle of sarcasm. "Damn you force-user types get all the good ranks..."

"With age comes rank..." Scott responded with his own sarcasm, and saluted Wolf Squad back.

"I thought that was with age comes wisdom?" Varik said. In the background Reden and Jet were feverishly discussing something. Looking to his side he saw Kalbon and Lena looking at each other in an attempt to greet eachother. If there was a more awkward moment in galactic history he would have to look it up in the Jedi archives. With a sigh he returned his attention to Varik and Tycori.

"You guys look like you're fresh from duty... I miss somethin'?" Neither met eye to eye with him at first.

"Well... we managed to finally track that bastard Pan'Da to a bunker up in the northern ice cap-" Tychori started.

"Karking spineless Sith dog fled when we got there." Varik spat.

"Well you all look no worse for wear... at least you're the ones doing the intimidating. So... where's Boba?"

"Boba?" The two looked at each other. "He's been gone since-"

"Excuse me Major." Scott paused and turned around. A couple of Republic MPs stood behind him. On one name tag was James J'hones and the other was Tyar Roeu.

"Can I help you officers?"

As crisply as ever J'hones and Roeu had formality coming out their ass.

"We need you to cease formalities with dissident Wolf Squad sir."

"Dissident what is this?" Scott protested.

"Captain Tycori Coll, Sergeant Boba Bunti, Lieutenent Varik Wilbourn, Private Reden Sausen are being arrested on charges of desertion and derelict of duty."

"And I thought they were here to HELP with the war." Varik rolled his eyes. "I'd love to see you take Sergeant Bunti into custody tho."

"You're just adding insubordination to your charges lieutenant." Two more MPs had already grabbed Reden and Tycori and were steering them back to the cruisers. Tyar grabbed Varik's shoulder, but not before Varik elbowed the MP in the face.

"I can walk by myself... thanks porky." Varik strode off after Reden and Tycori with a furious and bloody nosed Tyar in tail.

"I'll get this worked out boys..." Scott called after them and eyed James as he left.

"Where in in Sith's blood are they taking them?" It was Jet. Kalbon was standing next to him with a furious expression on his face. Lena was still silent and unsure of what was happening. "They can't just arrest them.. we-"

"Calm down Jet. Scott said he'd take care of it. We have to just trust that he'll come through." Kalbon growled at Jet.

Walking towards them was now Chancellor Span, his aids... and Scott recognized General Cal Lin.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:

RP type narration? you

Yeah, you have some parts where the narration goes somewhat RP-like (a present-tense narrative)...
Like:
"Pan'Da throws Kalbon to the wall which Kalbon quickly recovers as Pan'Da thrusts a burray of lightning toward him."

And then continue with a third-person narrative:
"Kalbon kept it on the blade of his lightsaber. His lightsaber gave way and flew off. He pounded against the wall as the lightning pushed him. Pan'Da stopped moved toward him slowly."

RP narration isn't much good for short stories as it utilizes a direct present tense... Try to stick with a third-person narrative (a direct past tense)...

Also... The hell am I an imperial?! Ban-Anad's an ex-republic commando gone smuggler/general ne'er-do-'ell...

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Sokka wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:

RP type narration? you

Yeah, you have some parts where the narration goes somewhat RP-like (a present-tense narrative)...
Like:
"Pan'Da throws Kalbon to the wall which Kalbon quickly recovers as Pan'Da thrusts a burray of lightning toward him."

"Kalbon kept it on the blade of his lightsaber. His lightsaber gave way and flew off. He pounded against the wall as the lightning pushed him. Pan'Da stopped moved toward him slowly."

RP narration isn't much good for short stories as it utilizes a direct present tense... Try to stick with a third-person narrative (a direct past tense)...

Also... The hell am I an imperial?! Ban-Anad's an ex-republic commando gone smuggler/general ne'er-do-'ell...

Ok.... you're saying I go from past to present. I really need to work on that, but there's no such thing as RP narrative.

There are three main point of views. One First-Person and two Third Person. Subjective and omniscient.

First person utilizes things such as I, me and we and this tells the story from one characters perspective.

Third person limited is (quoted from Wiki): in which the reader is "limited" to the thoughts of some particular character (often the protagonist) as in the first-person mode (though still giving personal descriptions using "he", "she", "it", and "they", but not "I").

Third person omniscient is narrator. The person telling the tale has no other part in the story.

And because you remind me of an IA because of how you think you own the place OT Legacy: Rage 2238782717

Scott agreed with me
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Chapter II: Arrival
(The Hammer, Imperial Fleet)

Pan'Da's shuttle landed in the hangar of The Hammer with great ease. The ramp opened and Pan'Da exited with haste. He felt restless and needed to meditate. The Jedi Kalbon was powerful. Overconfident, but powerful. With training he could amount to something one day.

While on the way to his meditation center, Pan'Da met with the Captain. Ban Anad was respected, but aggitated Pan'Da sometimes. He was very strict on Imperial protocol.

"What is it Captain, I wish not be disturbed." said Pan'Da. He didn't bother looking at Ban as they walked, but the Captain continued.

"My Lord, before you arrived we recieved word that he has arrived."

"I don't have time to wonder who 'he' is Captain. Enough with the riddles!"

"I apologize my Lord. I'm meaning Project Rage. He's already set to enter Hangar 117 when he arrives." Pan'Da stopped when he realized what Ban was saying. He'd been out of contact with the Dark Council for months. The long awaited Project Rage had arrived.

"Gather the troops to welcome him." Pan'Da blurted as he turned back and rushed to the hangar the Captain had specified.

"Yes my Lord." replied Ban with a short saluting bow.

The Imperial shuttle hovered over the hangar floor as Pan'Da and his associates watched. It landed slowly onto the matching grey ground next to the saluting Imperial Troopers. Pan'Da marched up to the shuttle as the ramp fell. Taking his first step onto the ramp was the magificent warrior sent by the Council. The face tentacles of the pure-blood were perfection. As was the huge barreled chest of the science project.

The monster stood at the halfway point of the ramp and looked from left to right at the Troopers. Admiriation? No. Disgust. Pan'Da could see it in the warrior's eyes. He continued down the ramp and stopped in front of Pan'Da. He glared at Admiral Uli and then returned to Pan'Da.

"Greetings my Lord." he said in a deep voice that matched his appearance. "I am Djordji, child of the Dark Council. What is the situation?"

Something struck Pan'Da as strange. "Walk with me, Djordji. I'm very intrigued by you." Pan'Da said. He motioned for the Admiral and Captain to dissolve the troopers back to their positions. "We need to strike fear in the hearts of the Otanians. I think we should-"

"I did not come here to play mind games with those weaker... and less intelligent that I." bursted Djordji with anger. "I came to submit Otania back into the hands of the Empire. So I may spread the Empire's word to the galaxy."

Dumbstruck, Pan'Da finds the words to combat that. "Well... yes I am aware of your mission, but-"

"Where is the capitol?" asked Djordji who seemed to be growing increasingly annoyed with Pan'Da. "I wish to quickly finish this wasteland unlike you could."

"I understand I have not kept this planet in the arms of the Empire, but this is unlike other planets. And now the Republic has come." Pan'Da struck back. Now with agitation in his own voice. Suddenly, Djordji flung his arms and Pan'Da fell back against the wall.

"You do not know anger! You are but an ignorant fool!" Djordji yelled with his hands tightly clinched. Pan'Da looked up at the experiment with what he could only describe as fear. As Pan'Da rose, Djordji stormed to the War Room. Pan'Da followed but dared not make any commands to Project Rage.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Branch wrote:

RP type narration? you

Like:

Ok.... you're saying I go from past to present. I really need to work on that, but there's no such thing as RP narrative.

There are three main point of views. One First-Person and two Third Person. Subjective and omniscient.

First person utilizes things such as I, me and we and this tells the story from one characters perspective.

Third person limited is (quoted from Wiki): in which the reader is "limited" to the thoughts of some particular character (often the protagonist) as in the first-person mode (though still giving personal descriptions using "he", "she", "it", and "they", but not "I").

Third person omniscient is narrator. The person telling the tale has no other part in the story.

And because you remind me of an IA because of how you think you own the place OT Legacy: Rage 2238782717

Scott agreed with me

You know what I meant... I'm no literature teacher...

And... Wat? I don't think I own the place...
no...just no
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Sokka wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:

Like:

Scott agreed with me

You know what I meant... I'm no literature teacher...

And... Wat? I don't think I own the place...
no...just no

Dont worry though. You'll have a good part.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:46 pm

I wonder if Djordji would go rogue after something certain happens... Like, becoming an enemy of the Empire while staying an enemy of the Republic.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Classic Burkman wrote:
I wonder if Djordji would go rogue after something certain happens... Like, becoming an enemy of the Empire while staying an enemy of the Republic.

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:25 am

Chapter III
(Rotota City)

The sparks of plasma filled the air as the blades clashed. He could smell the sweat even tho he could not tell why. The blurry rim of his vision could make out Kalbon and Lena's faces... and those of Sith. One a large male pure-blood... and the other a heavily black and white tattooed man. The aura around the pure-blood was dark and ominous... a threat... the tattooed man... a poison... twisted and void of compassion. The figures continued to blur as they danced in battle. A scream echoed off of the walls as the ground shook. Lena fell...

The cool breeze of air conditioning brushed against his face. As Scott woke the dark blue glow of night lights above lit the room. He looked across his from his bunk to where Lena was. She was sound asleep. Kalbon shifted in the bunk above her with a grunt.

The Otonian barracks were small and cramped... but it mattered little to them. It reminded Scott what life was like before he had left the Order... long ago in the first Great War. Now Lena and Kalbon were growing up in this one. He would make sure that not another generation would have to endure it. Kalbon and Lena were the hope of the next generation. Scott could see it.

A blare of alarms went off drowning the silent ventilation. Kalbon shot straight up.

"What in the karking moons of V-" Kalbon shouted with his eyes half open. Scott already had half his armor on and was running for the door.

"GET TO CHANCELLOR KYV!" Scott barked in a deep unsettling tone. Lena ran out of the barracks quarters half dress after him.

"Wait... where are you going?" She was busy pulling on a boot.

"General Lin."

Ten steps from the the command center a rumble shook the barracks. Up ahead he could hear a flight lt. screaming into a mic.

"All fighter squadrons deploy! deploy! deploy!"

General Cal Lin was standing over a tactical display hologram and shouting out orders to the command center staff.

"Major... I need you to take what squads you can muster immediately and set up operations down town Rotota."

"Sir... this doesn't make tactical sense. We know the Sith Fleet hasn't resupplied since Darth Pan'Da's disappearance." Scott needed as much info as he could before he began his duties.

"Well they're either desperate... or there's a new pawn on the board." The Bothan's fur ruffled in frustration. A red blip on the hologram started beeping and the General hit the command panel with his fist so hard Scott thought the whole instrument was going to crumble. "Not here two days and this fodder gets thrown in my lap."

"Give me Wolf Squad then..." Scott eyed him steadily. The General was contemplating with hesitation before looking around to who was listening.

"This is off-record Chain."

"What about the MPs?"

"I don't know how they escaped... what can I tell them?" The Bothan nodded knowingly. "Get me results Major."

"Yes sir..." Scott saluted and was back out the door.

The detention center was nearly void of personnel. That would make getting Wolf Squad out much easier. In fact... the only two guards were the two MPs from before.

"Whoa Major... what are you doing here?" James queried with authoritativeness.

"There's a Sith infiltration team behind me... the cities under attack... I need information from these men."

"Infiltration t-"

"What the hell do they teach you officers what an alarm is at the academy?" Scott shook his head in disbelief.

"Well w-"

"GET OUT THERE NOW OFFICER!" Tyar and James shrunk in intimidation at the large T'vian. They were with blasters in hand and out the door within a couple seconds.

"Infiltration team... nice one." Varik spoke from behind the force field cell. There was no such thing as a Sith infiltration team. Sith used assassins and agents... any trooper on the field knew that. The force field lowered and the three soldiers stepped out. "You could have just told them the Sith are invading... which... I'm guessing IS happening."

"They wouldn't know the difference... gungan greenheads." Tycori mused as he grabbed his gear from the locker on the far wall. "What's the post... Major? We gonna be back hear after they've used us again?"

There was a moment of silence as the men loaded and cocked their weapons.

"Not unless you want a little RnR." Scott raised an eyebrow as he slung an M-24 Sniper across his back. "The Sith might have one more pazzak card up their ass."

"Well I'm not reaching up to get it." Reden spoke.

As Scott and Wolf Squad emerged from the detention center laser fire began to spread through the compound.

"Maybe this is what a Sith infiltration team looks like?" Varik shouted over the sound of detonators and AA turrets and laughed.

"Well then... we should show them how it's done properly." Tycori charged towards a ground level Sith gunship as he fit his helmet on. The troop door opened and Reden and Tycori were already waiting. In went a flashbang followed by a spread of assault fire. Sith troopers inside were spouting fire out in random directions as they exited the vehicle. Varik rolled and targeted each trooper in controlled bursts. Cleanly and swiftly they dropped as Wolf Squad moved to hijack the gunship.

Scott had his own assault riffle leveled at troops exiting other troop carriers. As the gunship lifted off he force lept into the bay. Wolf squad was waiting for him. He activated his lightsaber directly into the pilot's cockpit. The craft bucked for half a second but was quickly taken under control by Tycori.

"Where to?"

"The capitol... and com command... don't want anyone shooting us down." Scott said as he slid the door of the troop bay open once more and unstrapped his sniper. Varik and Reden jumped onto the gunships turret controls. "Keep a steady flight... take some of these bastards down as we go."
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Chapter IV
(Rotota City)

"Let's go, let's go!" yelled Varik from the turrets. Suddenly, the gunship shook in midair. They weren't shot though. Scott looked out to see a Sith pure-blood gripping the ship. Obviously a new player had been set.

"Tycori, when I get off, get to the industrial district and lay low! Help the locals while you wait for my command." yelled Scott over the blasters in the background. Tycori nodded and Scott opened the bay door. He jumped out and landed on his feet. The Sith saw him and let go of the gunship. He wanted Scott apparently. He ignited his lightsaber and stood in a ready position.

Scott gripped his lightsaber and ignited it as well. The Sith yelled and began attacking Scott with all his strength. Scott parried the blows. The Sith's attacks were strong and nearly knocked Scott off balance. Scott backed away from the Sith and threw up his hands. He produced a Force wave that sent the Sith flying. Scott leaped and slashed the Sith.

However the Sith had already recovered and blocked it. They began throwing anger filled attacks. Scott threw his lightsaber to the Sith's feet. The Sith leaped over Chain and the two lightsabers collided.

Kalbon and Lena leaped the buildings until they finally came to Chancellor Kyv's living quarters. The walked through the broken down door and looked through the grim black house. They walked down the hallway and uncovered the secret door told to few. Inside was a stairway to a basement of sorts.

Inside they saw the Chancellor with a blaster pistol aimed at the two. Next to him was his two guard droids. Morton and Titan, who also had weapons drawn. When they realized it was Lena and Kalbon they let down their blasters.

"Master Branch! Padawan Jade!" he yelled as he went up to shake Kalbon's hand. "I'm so relieved it was you."

"We don't have much time. We need to hurry to the speeder outside. Jett is waiting with his ship in the commercial hangar." the three followed by the droids ran out of the house and onto a barely large enough speeder. Kalbon took the wheel and they bolted past numerous combatants. When at the hangar, the fighting was nowhere to be seen thankfully.

They ran to Jett's cargo ship as he stood out watching for Imperials. Kalbon was the last to board. He looked back as the ship began to leave the floor.

"They're here!" Lena shouted from the cockpit.

Darth Pan'Da had just rushed into the hangar with a squad on his heels. Kalbon smirked and gave a farewell salute. He continued into the ship as the ramp closed.

Scott Chain looked at the Sith that he had just locked blades with. In the pure-blood's face was... pain. Anger not only at Scott, but everything. Then a smile. The Sith reached with a his left arm, gripping Scott's right. He lifted Scott into the air and slammed him into the ground. Enhanced by the Force

Scott, fueled with anger, flung the Sith into a nearby building. The Sith recovered and attempted to send a Force wave to Scott. Scott prepared himself and caught the wave. He sent it back to the Sith. The Sith did not faulter and continued to push. Both the Sith and Scott were deadlocked. The wave broke and both were sent flying.

Scott crashed through buildings until he finally landed inside what seemed to be the Great Halls. He didn't seem to sustain anything to serious. He hurt but it was workable. There was a hangar that Scott had remembered not to far away. He ran through the falling Halls until he came to the Chancellor's Hangar. Just as he suspected a commerical ship was waiting. Scott ran to it and entered. The hangar's ceiling began to crack as he exited the hangar. Hopefully Wolf Squad had made it to command in time.

Djordji lifted his head from the rubble. He stood up and saw Darth Pan'Da walking toward him. He had a squad of Sith Troopers behind him.

"I saw you fighting the Jedi." he informed Djordji. "What happened?"

Djordji took a moment to brush the dust from his thick robes and armor.

"We did not come here to take the city. The purpose of this invasion was to test their skill." said Djordji. Pan'Da looked furious at the subtle strategy. "This wont be as easy as I previously predicted. Did you find the Chancellor?"

Pan'Da's mocking grin turned upside down. "I was unable to get him into... custody. It seems the Jedi Knight I told you about had rescued him."

"Of course he did. Don't worry. I'm sure you tried."

Djordji pushed Pan'Da aside as he walked away from the minature crater he had left.

"They took him in a personal transport." The words seemed to freeze Djordji in his tracks. He cocked his head back to Pan'Da.

"Personal transport..." The pure-blood said under his breath. "I take back what I said. This might be less difficult than I thought. Get me a shuttle to admiral Uli's ship... and contact your... assassin."

Darth Pan'Da stood for a moment in ponder before running off. He cursed Djordji as he went. He was not a personal assistant.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm

I demand a lady friend in this series.

P.S. get on chat
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Gannicus wrote:
I demand a lady friend in this series.

P.S. get on chat

Notice to all... we aren't handing out love interests and romances for individual characters. If you want that there's an entire forums here... write yer own fan fic.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Good fight.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 am

At first I was like: I\'m CRAZY! Someone remembered that my name is actually Morton!

Then I was like: I'm... lacky? A DROID lacky? But why!?

Personally, I like being death a bit better...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 am

The Mortonator wrote:
At first I was like: I\'m CRAZY! Someone remembered that my name is actually Morton!

Then I was like: I'm... lacky? A DROID lacky? But why!?

Personally, I like being death a bit better...

There's enough "death" characters already...

And you're and assassin/war droid...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Chapter V
(Emerald Star, Jett's freighter)

"Notification: Course set for Bonadan, Chancellor," said the robotic voice of Morton. A war droid created by the Otanians. The last of his series. Titan was a much different droid, but they shared similarities. Titan was designed for assassinations, but both were reprogrammed to protect the Chancellor. Ironic. Unfortunately, Morton was the only one that spoke galactic standard. Titan just seems to beep.

"Mockery: The Imperial fleshsacks will not locate us for a good 4.5423 days according to the galaxy's latest tracking systems. Haha!" laughed Morton at the controls. It was amusing to see a droid being joyful of some sort.

"Very good Morton," chuckled the Chancellor as he sat in one of the seats of the freighter. Bonadan was the closest friendly planet. An industrial world. "Master Kalbon, what is our text course of action?"

Kalbon wondered this himself. He looked at Lena who was just as puzzled. They would have to reaccount for every ability and advantage the Imperials had. With a new Sith in the system anything was possible. "I'm not quite sure. First we just have to get to Bonadan and get secure. Then we'll think of a strategy."

"Keeping you safe is our main priority currently Chancellor." added Lena. "And don't worry. You couldn't be in better hands."

"Transmission coming in." said Jett at the controls. "Do I hang up on the banthas?"

"No. Put them through. The Sith couldn't possibly have tracked our signal yet," Lena replied.

"Chancellor, this is Knight Darka, do you copy?" said the stranger on the transmission.

"I copy. What is the situation, Master Jedi?"

"I'm here with Jedi Knight Deven Banth and we were told by General Cal Lin that you were on this ship." said Master Darka. "Where is your point of destination?"

"Bonadan. I have an emergency base there."

"Chancellor we were ordered to come with you and protect you. We will follow you to its location."

"Admiral... have you located the transport the Chancellor used yet?" asked Captain Ban. Admiral Uli stood at the front of the bridge, gazing into the stars. He turned as he heard Ban's query.

"No. It was Republic. It was a smuggling frieghter. Much harder to track."

"Depends really." Ban walked up next to Uli who was still admiring the empty space. "And how are the ground forces?"

"They are doing the same as always." he responded curiously. "Why are you questioning me, Captain?"

"I was to be sure you are doing an adequate job." Uli was a lazy for an Admiral. Ban wondered how he got to his position and how much better of a job HE would do as Admiral.

"Captain... I've taken my time in the ranks of the Empire and never have I had a job the required me to preform to my fullest potitential." Uli explained. Suddenly, Uli's assistant walked up to the two. A yellow Twi'lek with a very exceptional body named Tas.

"Admiral, Lord Djordji told me to inform you that he has located the transport and will be departing for its location." she reported diligently.

"Fabulous my dear. You look like you need a break. Go to my quarters and get a treatment from my spa droid." he flirted with the Twi'lek. She rolled her eyes and turned to go to his quarters. Ban nearly laughed but kept his emotion in check.

"Well then Admiral. It appears you do have everything... under control." Ban said as he turned to follow Tas. He needed to make a plan.

"Yes Captain. Don't let the door hit you on way out."

"Kalbon..." Lena said. Kalbon was making something in the dining room when she walked in. He looked up from his abomination of food and smiled.

"Yes Lena?"

"What are we going to do? I could feel Scott ache as we were leaving Otania. That is a feeling I have rarely felt." she told him worryingly. "I fear there is little hope."

"There's always hope Lena... We just have to think of something. Even if it means running a cruiser into a star, we'll find a way." Kalbon reassured. Lena laughed, but Kalbon could still hear a sense of worry. He picked up one of the sandwiches he had made for himself and held it to Lena. "Sandwich?"

"Sure." Lena smiled and took the sandwich. Suddenly, Morton came from another room.

"Statement: Jedi, the Chancellor wishes you be present. He is in contact with General Cal Lin." said the emotionless droid. The two continued to eat their sandwiches and followed the droid outside.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Chapter VI

(Orbiting Bonadan)
Djordji walked swiftly through the hanger bay doors to where Darth Pan'Da stood. A sleek and curved vessel made it's approach on the capital class ship. He eyed Pan'Da with an unimpressed air about him.

"This bounty hunter of yours better be worth the credits the empire is putting forward for him."

Pan'Da looked confident for the first time in Djordji's eyes.

"Oh I assure you the credits are well worth it... and it's she."

As the two discussed the tact of the ploy, the sleek silver craft came to a stand still as it's repulstors shut down. The boarding ramp outline cracked and let light down onto the floor from beneath the cockpit. As silent and graceful as the craft a white haired being walked down the ramp. Her skin tight flight suit and armor was an easy distraction from the user who bore it.

"I have two bounties on Correlia to collect... what is it that you need Sith?" Causa Lazion spoke with a crooked Arkanian smirk.

"A relatively easy task... for your skills." Pan'Da handed her a datapad. After a few moments she looked back up at the two Sith masters before her.

"Is this the mission?" Causa questioned in slight disbelief.

"Can you do it or not?" Djordji spoke harshly. He was not in the mood for games.

"If he's still alive... it's almost tempting to do free of charge." Excitement grew beneath the Arkanian's breath.

(Bonadan)
Lena reached up to look at the trinket on the wall, but instead it mysteriously flew off and behind her. When she turned around Kalbon was examining it in his hand. She frowned.

"Do we really need a PDS?" Kalbon looked at the wrist held data storage device. Lena's face grew a little red in anger.

"I was just looking at it." She said as she replaced it on the wall with the Force.

"C'mon.... we've got everything we need." Kalbon said as he tightened the strap of goods to his back.

Outside the wares store the sun's position indicated that it was late in the afternoon. All around as far as the eye could see were towering factories. Next to the walkway was a man made water channel for drainage. Neither of the two said anything to each other for a few minutes.

"You seemed pretty bent on that personal device... I could sense it. Why? Jedi aren't materialistic." Kalbon asked out of the blue.

"I... my master use to get me a new one every birthday. Just brought back memories... that's all." Lena said quietly.

"You mean Scott?"

"Uh... no... my former master..." Lena thought about saying his name but stopped. It would make little difference to anyone. "He died a few years ago."

"Sorry to hear..." Kalbon paused. "I lost my master years ago too. Not long before I met Scott actually... speaking of which. Why are you um... well following him around. He's not a Jedi... and you still are."

"The Council is busy... and they know Scott. He's a good person once you get to know him."

"You're like... not seeing him or anything are you?" Kalbon thought outloud before wincing at his own words. "Sorry... I didn't mean for that to sound so blunt."

But, Lena burst out laughing instead.

"Him? He's like what... 45?" Lena clutched her side. Scott looked rather young for his age. In fact extremely young, but few knew that he wasn't human. "He's more like my fath- er master."

The word slipped more than it should. Scott had treated her more like a daughter than he had ever an apprentice. When she was with Scott and Kira she felt... home... more so than the Jedi Order had ever felt.

"Well it appears a lot has happened in 5 years. I never imagined Scott with an apprentice." Kalbon grinned.

"I've been told that he's... changed a lot since Dromun Kass. I think it's mostly due to Kira." Lena spoke in general conversation.

"Kira? Dromund Kass?"

"Yeah... his... girlfriend I guess you cold say. Another one of his species."

"Blough... there's another of his kind? Scott's kinda already a force-imbued rancor as it is... but two of them? I'm glad they're on our side."

Lena started giggling at the thought.

"Yeah they're kinda intimidating when it comes to combat... but it's hard to imagine Kira beating anything up. She's less violent than I am... and she use to be a Sith."

"Scott seems to have peculiar tastes in women."

"Yeah..." Lena felt suddenly conscious talking about her personal life. "What about you... no longer a Jedi or something?"

Kalbon let the question sit a moment before responding, and avoided looking at her.

"That's actually something I learned from Scott... the order isn't for everyone."

"Are you serious? He hammers the Order's teachings into my head every day! Says I'll be a proper master someday."

"That's hard to believe... the following of Order guidelines... not the master thing... I think you'd make a great master." Kalbon stopped before he dug himself a deeper pit. Lena smiled again. "So he encourages the Living Force view to you... and not his... uh... unique Unifying Force viewpoint?"

"Well he's encouraged me to make my own beliefs... tho I tend to see more reason in his theory. It's harder and harder for me to believe in sides of the Force."

"Eh... they way I see it everything fits in it." Kalbon hesitated before getting further into beliefs. He didn't want to insult her. She cocked her head and gave a smugglers grin.

"Oh? So where do I fit on your "sides"." Lena prodded and Kalbon wasn't sure how to respond.

"Well... light."

"And you?"

"I guess... light as well."

"You guess? What about someone like Scott?"

"Scott is different. I feel he is internally light, but his rage... seems dark to me."

"Yeah different... doesn't fit into your color scheme." She patted Kalbon on the face and he blushed.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jett suddenly appeared with a crate under one arm and pack slung over the other shoulder. Kalbon and Lena didn't look at each other.

"No... just talking." Kalbon quickly said... it was true... so he wasn't sure why he was all riled up.

"Uh-huh..." Jett just looked at the two of them before turning around. "Well we need to get back and meet our guests."

In the midst of walking Jet leaned over to Kalbon and whispered to him.

"I'd charge that boarding ramp..."

Irritated, Kalbon used the force to trip Jet making him spill his load on the durasteel walkway.

"Geeze Jet... careful where you're walking." Lena said half worried. Kalbon smirked and continued walking.

(Orbiting Otania)
The dark room was lit by the blue glow of the hologram. Two voices could be heard silently echoing through the cabin. Ban knelt in front of a hooded figure on the life-sized hologram.

"Have they located the Chancellor yet?" A deep and ominous voice loomed.

"Yes... my Lord." Ban said calmly. He was always in control of his outwards appearance. His steel Chiss gaze made him intimidating to troops. But... he had not gotten to where he was on looks alone. Ban was a cold and calculating being... and a brilliant tactician. With luck his duties as a Captain of a flagship would soon become beneath his notice.

"Watch Darth Djordji... he is not to be trusted."

"But... he is of your hand is he not my Lord?"

"He is a useful pawn... but he is unstable... do not rely souly on him."

"And what of Darth Pan'Da and the Admiral?" There was a long pause.

"Expendable..."

"My Lord?"

"Leave none alive... Captain." The hologram winked out of existence leaving Ban to the dim overhead lights of his cabin.

"Yes... my Lord." Ban said to himself as ambition welled up inside of him... it would soon be his moment of glory among the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 pm

A mysterious and ominous puppet master? Cool beans, yo. Also, since Pan'Da and Admiral Uli are now expendable in the eyes of this secret Sith Lord dude guy man, it makes me wonder how it would play out once they find out they will no longer serve as a purpose.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Burkman wrote:
A mysterious and ominous puppet master? Cool beans, yo. Also, since Pan'Da and Admiral Uli are now expendable in the eyes of this secret Sith Lord dude guy man, it makes me wonder how it would play out once they find out they will no longer serve as a purpose.

"Sith Lord dude" is closer than you think... *wink*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Rage   OT Legacy: Rage Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Legacy: Rage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next