I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 And possibly bend you over...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Sokka wrote:
How did this become about me again?

And yes, maybe my little 'introductions' can be taken as trying to impose myself as a dominant figure here, but that has never been my intention...

I don't get how my stubbornness plays in people not being particularly fond of me...
Mind reiterating on that?

I meant your stubbornness to refuse to realize what you say makes you a total douche.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Now now...

Lets keep our deep hatred of people to private Steam messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Now now...

Lets keep our deep hatred of people to private Steam messages.

I knew that everyone gossiped about me in steam chats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Burkman wrote:
Sokka wrote:
How did this become about me again?

And yes, maybe my little 'introductions' can be taken as trying to impose myself as a dominant figure here, but that has never been my intention...

I don't get how my stubbornness plays in people not being particularly fond of me...
Mind reiterating on that?

I meant your stubbornness to refuse to realize what you say makes you a total douche.

No, no... I've realized that pretty much the first time you brought it up... And I'm pretty sure even then I tried to make it clear- It's not my intention to come across as one and I am sorry that I do... The fact that you continue to see me as one regardless of how many times I repeat myself is beyond my power to change it...

What exactly would you suggest I do about it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Sokka wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Sokka wrote:
How did this become about me again?

And yes, maybe my little 'introductions' can be taken as trying to impose myself as a dominant figure here, but that has never been my intention...

I don't get how my stubbornness plays in people not being particularly fond of me...
Mind reiterating on that?

I meant your stubbornness to refuse to realize what you say makes you a total douche.

No, no... I've realized that pretty much the first time you brought it up... And I'm pretty sure even then I tried to make it clear- It's not my intention to come across as one and I am sorry that I do... The fact that you continue to see me as one regardless of how many times I repeat myself is beyond my power to change it...

What exactly would you suggest I do about it?

How about stop being a douche? That seems reasonable.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Burkman wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I meant your stubbornness to refuse to realize what you say makes you a total douche.

No, no... I've realized that pretty much the first time you brought it up... And I'm pretty sure even then I tried to make it clear- It's not my intention to come across as one and I am sorry that I do... The fact that you continue to see me as one regardless of how many times I repeat myself is beyond my power to change it...

What exactly would you suggest I do about it?

How about stop being a douche? That seems reasonable.

Yeah, ok... But how?!
I don't mean to be a douche, but no matter what I say or how I say it, you still see me as one!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Sokka wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Sokka wrote:


No, no... I've realized that pretty much the first time you brought it up... And I'm pretty sure even then I tried to make it clear- It's not my intention to come across as one and I am sorry that I do... The fact that you continue to see me as one regardless of how many times I repeat myself is beyond my power to change it...

What exactly would you suggest I do about it?

How about stop being a douche? That seems reasonable.

Yeah, ok... But how?!
I don't mean to be a douche, but no matter what I say or how I say it, you still see me as one!

For starters.... can you just be Banana? Like username...


You never apologized for being a douche so thats a starter.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Apologize for nothing, banana...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:48 pm

You people are funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Do not follow Uly's example, though it's very unlikely that you will. Uly's just jealous because he's not getting the attention.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Burkman's penis is made of aluminum. He refuses to travel to england where it is called aluminium because it has mini in it.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman's penis is made of aluminum. He refuses to travel to england where it is called aluminium because it has mini in it.

What is this.. I don

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Burkman wrote:


How about stop being a douche? That seems reasonable.

Yeah, ok... But how?!
I don't mean to be a douche, but no matter what I say or how I say it, you still see me as one!

For starters.... can you just be Banana? Like username...


You never apologized for being a douche so thats a starter.....

But... I did apologize... To Burkman... When he first brought it up... What? I'm expected to make a personal apology to everyone? What is this? Kindergarten?

And what's names gotta do with anything?

And you really know me better than this, Burk ol' chap... Following Uly... The very words cause me to shiver...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman's penis is made of aluminum. He refuses to travel to england where it is called aluminium because it has mini in it.

Yeah... Uly? Remember our little talk not too long ago?
Yeah... That's what I meant then...

Wat

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Bannana and Burkman unite in their shared hatred for Uly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:01 pm

WOLOLO

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:02 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Bannana and Burkman unite in their shared hatred for Uly.

Hate is such a strong word... I don't hate Uly... I just... Have a healthy disliking for him... Yeah... Lets go with that...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman's penis is made of aluminum. He refuses to travel to england where it is called aluminium because it has mini in it.

And this is why I kick you to the ground and shove dirt in your face. As usual, your own words will be your downfall.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Sokka wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Bannana and Burkman unite in their shared hatred for Uly.

Hate is such a strong word... I don't hate Uly... I just... Have a healthy disliking for him... Yeah... Lets go with that...

Hate isn't really a strong word anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Do followers in Skyrim mess up your sneaking any?

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Gannicus wrote:
Do followers in Skyrim mess up your sneaking any?

Yes, they're easier to detect than you are and get in fights while you're crouching there like "well there goes the fucking sneak attack"

Uly never really used a companion because of this. Uly's first character that I spent the most time on sneaks in the shadows and stabby stabbys when he can. I also use the bow... a lot.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Gannicus wrote:
Do followers in Skyrim mess up your sneaking any?

Pretty sure enemies don't notice your followers unless they go hostile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Get to chat you hobos

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Gannicus wrote:
Do followers in Skyrim mess up your sneaking any?

Yes, they're easier to detect than you are and get in fights while you're crouching there like "well there goes the fucking sneak attack"

Uly never really used a companion because of this. Uly's first character that I spent the most time on sneaks in the shadows and stabby stabbys when he can. I also use the bow... a lot.

same.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Nothing like a good ol' Burk n Ban show to put one at ease...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: And possibly bend you over...   Today at 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
And possibly bend you over...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Queso, I like cheese. [angelkins; possibly mookles/remp]
» Coloring tutorial? GIMP AND POSSIBLY PHOTOSHOP
» Daemon World novel (Possibly don't look at this if you plan to read the novel)
» Possibly my first car test but i need your help guys
» A possibly stupid and stereotypical question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: