I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Transformers Discussion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:22 am

The Unicron Trilogy was the best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_Series#Unicron_Trilogy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:29 am

I leik the Unicron Trilogy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 am

I had this one Transformer toy, he was yellow and turned into a... I dunno... Sports car. He was yellow and had a visor that could come down... I don't think it was Bumblebee... I dunno. But I liked him.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:48 am

Gannicus wrote:
I had this one Transformer toy, he was yellow and turned into a... I dunno... Sports car. He was yellow and had a visor that could come down... I don't think it was Bumblebee... I dunno. But I liked him.

Probably Bumblebee. The other possibility is Hotshot.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:51 am

Burkman wrote:
Gannicus wrote:
I had this one Transformer toy, he was yellow and turned into a... I dunno... Sports car. He was yellow and had a visor that could come down... I don't think it was Bumblebee... I dunno. But I liked him.

Probably Bumblebee. The other possibility is Hotshot.

Yeah it was Hotshot.

I liked him.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:55 am

Gannicus wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Gannicus wrote:
I had this one Transformer toy, he was yellow and turned into a... I dunno... Sports car. He was yellow and had a visor that could come down... I don't think it was Bumblebee... I dunno. But I liked him.

Probably Bumblebee. The other possibility is Hotshot.

Yeah it was Hotshot.

I liked him.


Bumblebee is actually a ripoff of Hotshot.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Burkman wrote:
Gannicus wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Probably Bumblebee. The other possibility is Hotshot.

Yeah it was Hotshot.

I liked him.


Bumblebee is actually a ripoff of Hotshot.

I think Bumblebee was from generation 1 and hotshot was just a more updated version of him. And then Michael Bay had to go and ruin things.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah, I was thinking of Hot Rod, not Hot Shot. Bumblebee is indeed from G1 and therefore Hot Shot is the ripoff of Bumblebee.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Burkman wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking of Hot Rod, not Hot Shot. Bumblebee is indeed from G1 and therefore Hot Shot is the ripoff of Bumblebee.

Except Hot Shot is actually cool.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking of Hot Rod, not Hot Shot. Bumblebee is indeed from G1 and therefore Hot Shot is the ripoff of Bumblebee.

Except Hot Shot is actually cool.

Instead of beeping and booping like fucking Bumblebee... I hate that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

I miss the minicons.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:12 am

Hot Shot was my favorite. Favorite Autobot of all time. When I saw that Bumblebee was in the movie I was like "WHERE THE FUCK IS HOT SHOT!?!@?!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 am

Wilbourn's got one of them older Transformers movies. It's just call Transformers the Movie surprisingly. All animated of course. They cussed a lot in it. From what I remember.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 am

Gannicus wrote:
Wilbourn's got one of them older Transformers movies. It's just call Transformers the Movie surprisingly. All animated of course. They cussed a lot in it. From what I remember.

Really? That sounds strangely awesome.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Transformers Discussion Thread   Today at 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Transformers Discussion Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wrestling Discussion Thread
» Discussion: Shion Uzuki
» ISCC Meeting 3 - Discussion Thread - Suzuka
» Stock Car Meeting 8 Discussion Thread – Sunset (Speedway Reverse)
» HRC - Round 3 - Rally Italia - Discussion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Entertainment Media-
Jump to: