I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 pm

We're having problems with money now. Even though my step dad can't work anymore and we don't have access to a vehicle, people and other services flat out refuse to help us. They say somebody has to be disabled when my step dad's neck is fucking broken. What the fuck is this bullshit? Everybody in this goddamn state is so fucking selfish to help. I don't know what to do. I really don't. Already talking to the Lawyer and all, but I don't know how good that's gonna do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Wait... What? Run it by me again- how does a broken neck not count as disabled?

And I think it's time for you to move...
And um, I don't mean a different town or zip code... I'd go more along the lines of a different meridian or something...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:40 pm

They can't help because it's "temporary". And it's kinda hard to move when we hardly have any money to do such a thing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Europeans think nothing of such an expense. They have money and know there will be jobs available wherever they go, you see.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Detective Burkman wrote:
They can't help because it's "temporary". And it's kinda hard to move when we hardly have any money to do such a thing.

Riiight... Section 5... Doesn't the hospital usually cover stuff like that? Oh, wait... We already covered US healthcare...
Riiight... I don't... Really know how to help here...

Uly... Shut up before I blow your butt all over the forum...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Europeans think nothing of such an expense. They have money and know there will be jobs available wherever they go, you see.

You're not helping. I'm at a dead end and I can't find a detour. I don't know what to do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Detective Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Europeans think nothing of such an expense. They have money and know there will be jobs available wherever they go, you see.

You're not helping. I'm at a dead end and I can't find a detour. I don't know what to do.


Ok, I know you don't take creative criticism lightly, but what do we do when we hit a dead end in a labyrinth?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 pm

That....sucks....

Dude...

Sorry, my prayers are with you.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Detective Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Europeans think nothing of such an expense. They have money and know there will be jobs available wherever they go, you see.

You're not helping. I'm at a dead end and I can't find a detour. I don't know what to do.


Ok, I know you don't take creative criticism lightly, but what do we do when we hit a dead end in a labyrinth?

If the walls are made out of stone, we carve through them. If the walls are made of bushes, we cut through them. But right now, I don't have the proper tools. We walked into this labyrinth without bringing anything because nobody would provide us with the tools.

Giant metaphor.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Detective Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Detective Burkman wrote:


You're not helping. I'm at a dead end and I can't find a detour. I don't know what to do.


Ok, I know you don't take creative criticism lightly, but what do we do when we hit a dead end in a labyrinth?

If the walls are made out of stone, we carve through them. If the walls are made of bushes, we cut through them. But right now, I don't have the proper tools. We walked into this labyrinth without bringing anything because nobody would provide us with the tools.

Giant metaphor.

Yeah, you're a poet... I was talking more along the lines of taking a few steps back towards the last turn...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Well if they're bushes... everyone always has access to fire.

>.>
<.<

*walks silently away*

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Apparently scott can make a fire with the clothes on his back...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Apparently scott can make a fire with the clothes on his back...

Bish just because you're afraid to carry matches and gasoline around with you doesn't mean the rest of us are.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 pm

I have some good news. We just got our rental car and luckily, we get to keep it as long as we need it and we don't have to pay a dime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Detective Burkman wrote:
I have some good news. We just got our rental car and luckily, we get to keep it as long as we need it and we don't have to pay a dime.

Well, that is some much needed sunshine through the proverbial shit cloud you've been over...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Scott wrote:
Bish just because you're afraid to carry matches and gasoline around with you doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I assumed your pockets were empty in this scenario.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Bish just because you're afraid to carry matches and gasoline around with you doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I assumed your pockets were empty in this scenario.

Empty pockets are for hipsters...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 am

My step dad's fuckhead boss cancelled the insurance that was paying for the rental car. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE. WE DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY TO PAY FOR IT OURSELVES. MY MOM AND STEP DAD HAVE FUCKING APPOINTMENTS TO GO TO. I FUCKING HATE THIS GODDAMN STATE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Burk wrote:
My step dad's fuckhead boss cancelled the insurance that was paying for the rental car. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE. WE DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY TO PAY FOR IT OURSELVES. MY MOM AND STEP DAD HAVE FUCKING APPOINTMENTS TO GO TO. I FUCKING HATE THIS GODDAMN STATE

You could actually sue his ass for cutting insurance while your step dad's still traumatized...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burk wrote:
My step dad's fuckhead boss cancelled the insurance that was paying for the rental car. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE. WE DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY TO PAY FOR IT OURSELVES. MY MOM AND STEP DAD HAVE FUCKING APPOINTMENTS TO GO TO. I FUCKING HATE THIS GODDAMN STATE

You could actually sue his ass for cutting insurance while your step dad's still traumatized...

Technically, it was his boss's insurance and the car that was hit was on his insurance. Unfortunately, he's too stupid to realize that accident wasn't my step dad's fault in the first place. We can't sue him because it was his insurance. So hopefully, the lawyer we got will make sure we're covered for the rental car.

Please note that the reason why it was on his insurance was because the vehicle that got totaled was still in the company's name and we were waiting for the title to come in so it would be in Chris's name. But that never happened.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Burk wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burk wrote:
My step dad's fuckhead boss cancelled the insurance that was paying for the rental car. Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE. WE DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY TO PAY FOR IT OURSELVES. MY MOM AND STEP DAD HAVE FUCKING APPOINTMENTS TO GO TO. I FUCKING HATE THIS GODDAMN STATE

You could actually sue his ass for cutting insurance while your step dad's still traumatized...

Technically, it was his boss's insurance and the car that was hit was on his insurance. Unfortunately, he's too stupid to realize that accident wasn't my step dad's fault in the first place. We can't sue him because it was his insurance. So hopefully, the lawyer we got will make sure we're covered for the rental car.

Please note that the reason why it was on his insurance was because the vehicle that got totaled was still in the company's name and we were waiting for the title to come in so it would be in Chris's name. But that never happened.

That fuck's a fuck...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Tell me about. He's a fucking asshole.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo   Today at 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My life is turning to shit 2: Electric Boogaloo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Movies 2: Electric Boogaloo
» Life coaching and women empowerment!
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn
» Big Brother - Electric Chairs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: