I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 We might need to send this guy an invite.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: We might need to send this guy an invite.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 am

Quote :
Kthanid

Fri, 04/22/2011 - 22:11

Dear internet. Stop whining.

thanks,

- Everybody with a brain.

Quote :
Lammer

Fri, 04/22/2011 - 23:04

dear GAF,

get aids

- those who don't have aids

Quite possibly the best part of the Friday update.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We might need to send this guy an invite.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

Don't you already have the authority to invite anyone you want?

But how do we msg him now that are pms have been taken away?
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: We might need to send this guy an invite.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:24 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Don't you already have the authority to invite anyone you want?

But how do we msg him now that are pms have been taken away?
Do I? I honestly don't know what perks my MOD POWERS include, other than the ability to fuck with people.

Maybe have someone create an alt and make an @ thread.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: We might need to send this guy an invite.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:06 am

Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Don't you already have the authority to invite anyone you want?

But how do we msg him now that are pms have been taken away?
Do I? I honestly don't know what perks my MOD POWERS include, other than the ability to fuck with people.

Maybe have someone create an alt and make an @ thread.

Or just spam the living fuck out of the GD, then ban the people we don't want from this website.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We might need to send this guy an invite.   Today at 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
We might need to send this guy an invite.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Amen... Send Money
» Bertram wants the photo destroyed
» Tipps und Tricks zu Win7
» Ventrilo information
» Send your Ferrarri 458 back, its gonna catch on fire

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: