OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

my balls ache

Go down 
+9
Burkman
Matieu
Branch
Causa
Ban-Anad
Astraeos
Scott
Meatlocker
Boba
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

my balls ache - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Yes there are... they're called "illegal immigrants"

Yeah but becoming an illegal immigrant strips you of the right to call yourself the nationality of the country you left. It's not until they are departed that they become Mexicans again. They are just simply "illegal aliens".

I dont understand why Im argueing with you....

Because you know deep down that is fun to match wits against me.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Yeah but becoming an illegal immigrant strips you of the right to call yourself the nationality of the country you left. It's not until they are departed that they become Mexicans again. They are just simply "illegal aliens".

yeah
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

yeah

Don't deny my love.

Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I see latinos.

No. Mexicans.

There are no Mexicans if they live in Texas. leleleplz

You get your nationality from what nation you are from, not the nation you live in.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

No. Mexicans.

There are no Mexicans if they live in Texas. leleleplz

Yes there are... they're called "illegal immigrants"

Uh no... the reason they can be deported is because they are of another nationality without even a visa in the US... hence "illegal aliens". Let's break that down.. illegal (not lawfully here) alien (OF ANOTHER NATIONALITY). They're still "Mexicans" until they can no long be deported on account of being here illegally (ITT they have a green card, work license, etc.). If they have a visa and are in the country the are STILL their original nationality. This works pretty much the same way for every country out there.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 am

Technically what Meat's saying is once you cross the border you should automatically have the title of American.

EDIT: How the fuck did we get to politics from Boba's balls hurting?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:30 am

Branch wrote:
Technically what Meat's saying is once you cross the border you should automatically have the title of American.

cus yall are goin at in in another thread. carry over is a biatch
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am

If I was born and raised and then I moved to a different country such as Turkey and became a citizen or whatever, would that make me Turkish? No. I'm still American.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:19 am

Branch wrote:

So if I were to cross the border into Mexico I should automatically have the title Mexican? Or heaven forbid... Canadian. Say whaaa?

To answer your question.... Boba's balls are the most politically controversial topic for this next election.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:34 am

Branch wrote:

No once you cross the border you lose your old nationality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehran_Karimi_Nasseri

Technically they are citizens of no where.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:39 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

That's a different circumstance Sherlock... they retain their previous nationality (legally- that means on paper) until certified to live within the state (non-visa).
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 am

Kiwi wrote:
Branch wrote:

So if I were to cross the border into Mexico I should automatically have the title Mexican? Or heaven forbid... Canadian. Say whaaa?

To answer your question.... Boba's balls are the most politically controversial topic for this next election.

Obama says we should tax the hell out of them and use the taxes to stimulate the penis.

Romney says the balls are taxed enough already and we should let the penis decide how it's going to work.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:59 am

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

That's a different circumstance Sherlock... they retain their previous nationality (legally- that means on paper) until certified to live within the state (non-visa).

Before our government created a policy of deportation you left your country, you were no longer a part of that country. Countries do not have to accept illegal immigrants they can just kill them at the border because fleeing your country is considered treason.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Before our government created a policy of deportation you left your country, you were no longer a part of that country. Countries do not have to accept illegal immigrants they can just kill them at the border because fleeing your country is considered treason.

This isn't the 1800s Meat... nor is it central Africa... you retain your nationality until it says otherwise on paper for the US.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

This isn't the 1800s Meat... nor is it central Africa... you retain your nationality until it says otherwise on paper for the US.

Tell that too the refugees we send home to be executed.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Name one instance where that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I'm not arguing about deporting them or not... I'm arguing what their nationality is legally. And as someone who has lived/visited in other countries I have a good idea on what that definition is.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I'm not arguing about deporting them or not... I'm arguing what their nationality is legally. And as someone who has lived/visited in other countries I have a good idea on what that definition is.

But you had permission to live in those countries you just didn't sneak across their borders.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

But you had permission to live in those countries you just didn't sneak across their borders.

Eh... well... that's not entirely true... >.>
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Eh... well... that's not entirely true... >.>

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my balls ache   my balls ache - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

my balls ache
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3