I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OT Opposites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:00 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Romney will not be the greatest thing for this country. But he is a shit load better than Obama. lolololololol

Never, you don't have to like Obama, but for the love of everything you hold dear don't support the man who made his fortune selling American jobs to other countries.

No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

You are not losing your little ranch over Barack Hussein Obama. America's economy has been heading down the drain for years now, and anyone could have seen it coming. Bush was certainly no help by continuing the trend and throwing us into another war we didn't need just to raise America's blood pressure a bit more. Obama's doing what he thinks will make things better. Whether he's right or not is totally up for debate, but he's not the reason you're losing your little ranch land.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Callin wrote:
*walks into thread*
hi guys.. oh shit politics
*runs out of thread*


I know that feel bro.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:28 pm

Sounds like Meat watches a lot of Obama ads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 am

CollaWars wrote:
Sounds like Meat watches a lot of Obama ads.

^

The last good left-wing president was Clinton...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 am

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Never, you don't have to like Obama, but for the love of everything you hold dear don't support the man who made his fortune selling American jobs to other countries.

No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

You are not losing your little ranch over Barack Hussein Obama. America's economy has been heading down the drain for years now, and anyone could have seen it coming. Bush was certainly no help by continuing the trend and throwing us into another war we didn't need just to raise America's blood pressure a bit more. Obama's doing what he thinks will make things better. Whether he's right or not is totally up for debate, but he's not the reason you're losing your little ranch land.

First off.... little?


Second, the point of Obama is to turn the economy around in one term. Thats what he said he was going to do and he couldnt do it. He made it worse in fact.


Third, Bush didnt throw us into another war. They attacked us. If you fuck with Americam you wind up with a boot in your ass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:26 am

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Romney will not be the greatest thing for this country. But he is a shit load better than Obama. lolololololol

Never, you don't have to like Obama, but for the love of everything you hold dear don't support the man who made his fortune selling American jobs to other countries.

No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

You are not losing your little ranch over Barack Hussein Obama. America's economy has been heading down the drain for years now, and anyone could have seen it coming. Bush was certainly no help by continuing the trend and throwing us into another war we didn't need just to raise America's blood pressure a bit more. Obama's doing what he thinks will make things better. Whether he's right or not is totally up for debate, but he's not the reason you're losing your little ranch land.

Conveniently you seem to forget Obama went to war with Libia... uh huh

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 am

Kiwi wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Sounds like Meat watches a lot of Obama ads.

^

The last good left-wing president was Clinton...

The last good republican president was Lincoln.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Sounds like Meat watches a lot of Obama ads.

^

The last good left-wing president was Clinton...

The last good republican president was Lincoln.

Perhaps we should compare the standards of good presidents... because you seem to have a poor concept of what's good.

*stabs troll* OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 am

FDR was a democrat.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 am

Burkman wrote:
FDR was a democrat.

And a good president... at least imo... I can't say I'm a historical buff so I couldn't make an argument. :P

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 am

Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:


No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

You are not losing your little ranch over Barack Hussein Obama. America's economy has been heading down the drain for years now, and anyone could have seen it coming. Bush was certainly no help by continuing the trend and throwing us into another war we didn't need just to raise America's blood pressure a bit more. Obama's doing what he thinks will make things better. Whether he's right or not is totally up for debate, but he's not the reason you're losing your little ranch land.

First off.... little?


Second, the point of Obama is to turn the economy around in one term. Thats what he said he was going to do and he couldnt do it. He made it worse in fact.


Third, Bush didnt throw us into another war. They attacked us. If you fuck with Americam you wind up with a boot in your ass.

In comparison to the masses of land that have been taken down, yes, little.

The point is NOT that, and the president was absolutely stupid for saying he could do that. Everyone knew it wouldn't happen in one term, as deep as we are. Things are picking up. Slowly, but surely.

Best not mess with Americam. :p

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 am

Kiwi wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:


No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

You are not losing your little ranch over Barack Hussein Obama. America's economy has been heading down the drain for years now, and anyone could have seen it coming. Bush was certainly no help by continuing the trend and throwing us into another war we didn't need just to raise America's blood pressure a bit more. Obama's doing what he thinks will make things better. Whether he's right or not is totally up for debate, but he's not the reason you're losing your little ranch land.

Conveniently you seem to forget Obama went to war with Libia... uh huh

Oh, I wasn't saying Obama's a good president either...I just don't think it's fair for Branch to say "I LOST MY RANCH SO IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT GR GR"

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:53 am

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Romney will not be the greatest thing for this country. But he is a shit load better than Obama. lolololololol

Never, you don't have to like Obama, but for the love of everything you hold dear don't support the man who made his fortune selling American jobs to other countries.

No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

Technically that's incorrect.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:


^

The last good left-wing president was Clinton...

The last good republican president was Lincoln.

Perhaps we should compare the standards of good presidents... because you seem to have a poor concept of what's good.

*stabs troll* OMG!

So you liked Ulysses, Rutherford, Garfield, Arthur, Harrison, McKinley, Theodore, Taft, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Bush, Bush Jr., Nixon, Ford, and Regan?

Even through general corruption, massacres, expansion of federal power, political machines, further expansion of federal power, more massacres, more war, teapot Dome Scandal, general assholeishness, depression, Persian Gulf war I, Persian Gulf War II, Watergate, another depression, and AIDS are all their administrations are remembered for?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:58 am

Kiwi wrote:
Burkman wrote:
FDR was a democrat.

And a good president... at least imo... I can't say I'm a historical buff so I couldn't make an argument. :P

LOL

FDR created these programs that will absorb all of our money by 2015. While at the time they were good, now Social Security is robbing our nation's future. They were short-term successes, but in the long-term, will probably create mass gridlock on Capitol Hill and be a major detriment to the growth of this country.

@Branch and Jet: Stop being faux conservatives. Saying you hate Obama doesn't make you a conservative lol... first you have to understand the party's principals.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

Boba wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Burkman wrote:
FDR was a democrat.

And a good president... at least imo... I can't say I'm a historical buff so I couldn't make an argument. :P

LOL

FDR created these programs that will absorb all of our money by 2015. While at the time they were good, now Social Security is robbing our nation's future. They were short-term successes, but in the long-term, will probably create mass gridlock on Capitol Hill and be a major detriment to the growth of this country.

@Branch and Jet: Stop being faux conservatives. Saying you hate Obama doesn't make you a conservative lol... first you have to understand the party's principals.

That's only because baby boomers have been expanding their own social security benefits far from Roosevelt's original intetion and taking away money from future generations.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Boba wrote:
Kiwi wrote:


And a good president... at least imo... I can't say I'm a historical buff so I couldn't make an argument. :P

LOL

FDR created these programs that will absorb all of our money by 2015. While at the time they were good, now Social Security is robbing our nation's future. They were short-term successes, but in the long-term, will probably create mass gridlock on Capitol Hill and be a major detriment to the growth of this country.

@Branch and Jet: Stop being faux conservatives. Saying you hate Obama doesn't make you a conservative lol... first you have to understand the party's principals.

That's only because baby boomers have been expanding their own social security benefits far from Roosevelt's original intetion and taking away money from future generations.

Right. I said it was a short-term solution to the GD.

Truthfully, I think Social Security should be disbanded by 2013-14. And shorten the reaches of Medicare/caid. Welfare should only be for two years to get people back on their feet.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:05 pm

Boba wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Boba wrote:


LOL

FDR created these programs that will absorb all of our money by 2015. While at the time they were good, now Social Security is robbing our nation's future. They were short-term successes, but in the long-term, will probably create mass gridlock on Capitol Hill and be a major detriment to the growth of this country.

@Branch and Jet: Stop being faux conservatives. Saying you hate Obama doesn't make you a conservative lol... first you have to understand the party's principals.

That's only because baby boomers have been expanding their own social security benefits far from Roosevelt's original intetion and taking away money from future generations.

Right. I said it was a short-term solution to the GD.

Truthfully, I think Social Security should be disbanded by 2013-14. And shorten the reaches of Medicare/caid. Welfare should only be for two years to get people back on their feet.

No fuck no. I've been social security on my past pay checks. You can't take my extra retirment money away from me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Boba wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


That's only because baby boomers have been expanding their own social security benefits far from Roosevelt's original intetion and taking away money from future generations.

Right. I said it was a short-term solution to the GD.

Truthfully, I think Social Security should be disbanded by 2013-14. And shorten the reaches of Medicare/caid. Welfare should only be for two years to get people back on their feet.

No fuck no. I've been social security on my past pay checks. You can't take my extra retirment money away from me.

Then save your own God damn money and don't ask for others to do it for you.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Boba wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Boba wrote:


Right. I said it was a short-term solution to the GD.

Truthfully, I think Social Security should be disbanded by 2013-14. And shorten the reaches of Medicare/caid. Welfare should only be for two years to get people back on their feet.

No fuck no. I've been social security on my past pay checks. You can't take my extra retirment money away from me.

Then save your own God damn money and don't ask for others to do it for you.

I can't I've been required by law to pay those taxes. I don't want money I could have saved on my own to just disappear.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:


^

The last good left-wing president was Clinton...

The last good republican president was Lincoln.

Perhaps we should compare the standards of good presidents... because you seem to have a poor concept of what's good.

*stabs troll* OMG!

So you liked Ulysses, Rutherford, Garfield, Arthur, Harrison, McKinley, Theodore, Taft, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Bush, Bush Jr., Nixon, Ford, and Regan?

Even through general corruption, massacres, expansion of federal power, political machines, further expansion of federal power, more massacres, more war, teapot Dome Scandal, general assholeishness, depression, Persian Gulf war I, Persian Gulf War II, Watergate, another depression, and AIDS are all their administrations are remembered for?

Ignoring some of your inaccurate data... and fact that you conveniently don't add Democratic presidents and their equally incriminating faults. You're are just a troll... or are blindly Democratic... in which case you fit their avatar accurately (remembers Family Guy episode with Donkey saying "no"). I don't dislike Democrats (as I said I liked Clinton even)... I simply don't like Obama.

In Obama's term my tuition has nearly doubled... my student loan interest has skyrocketed... gas is worse than it was with Bush... environmental services and laws are absolutely absurd... taxes are still increasing... nothing has been done or said about SS (at least that I have heard or seen in my paychecks)... and NOW I can get fined for not having health insurance (which might happen soon if I can't find a goddamn professional job which is more or less relying on the ridiculous fucking environmental laws and permiting) on top of which I would not only have to pay a tax for the Health Care system... but if I wanted to keep my own I'd have to pay for that at the same godamn time (yes this is part of the new policing at least as the bill stands now).

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Reagan was the greatest President ever. I mean thats just fact.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:


Perhaps we should compare the standards of good presidents... because you seem to have a poor concept of what's good.

*stabs troll* OMG!

So you liked Ulysses, Rutherford, Garfield, Arthur, Harrison, McKinley, Theodore, Taft, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Bush, Bush Jr., Nixon, Ford, and Regan?

Even through general corruption, massacres, expansion of federal power, political machines, further expansion of federal power, more massacres, more war, teapot Dome Scandal, general assholeishness, depression, Persian Gulf war I, Persian Gulf War II, Watergate, another depression, and AIDS are all their administrations are remembered for?

Ignoring some of your inaccurate data... and fact that you conveniently don't add Democratic presidents and their equally incriminating faults. You're are just a troll... or are blindly Democratic... in which case you fit their avatar accurately (remembers Family Guy episode with Donkey saying "no"). I don't dislike Democrats (as I said I liked Clinton even)... I simply don't like Obama.

In Obama's term my tuition has nearly doubled... my student loan interest has skyrocketed... gas is worse than it was with Bush... environmental services and laws are absolutely absurd... taxes are still increasing... nothing has been done or said about SS (at least that I have heard or seen in my paychecks)... and NOW I can get fined for not having health insurance (which might happen soon if I can't find a goddamn professional job which is more or less relying on the ridiculous fucking environmental laws and permiting) on top of which I would not only have to pay a tax for the Health Care system... but if I wanted to keep my own I'd have to pay for that at the same godamn time (yes this is part of the new policing at least as the bill stands now).

I left out democratic Presidents because I told you Lincoln was the last good republican President and you challenged me on it. Why would I include Democrats in that list?

Also you concern for the health care law, you need to talk to Justice Roberts he is the one who made it a tax on top of the actual insurance.

Gas has doubled because it is running out. On top of that most of the larger exporting countries are in turmoil right now. Obama didn't start the arab spring but if you want to blame him for that it is okay.

And you can excuse me of being blindly democratic but your just ignorant conservative wise. You refuse to care for anyone else if that person may be sick, injured, a child, or in some way unable to care for themselves. Leaving them on the street costs the government $5,000 a month but instead of paying the $450 it would cost to take care of some full time you want the $5,000 so they can be independent! But your blind conservative nature makes you not only unable to feel compassion you cannot even think fiscally!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


So you liked Ulysses, Rutherford, Garfield, Arthur, Harrison, McKinley, Theodore, Taft, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Bush, Bush Jr., Nixon, Ford, and Regan?

Even through general corruption, massacres, expansion of federal power, political machines, further expansion of federal power, more massacres, more war, teapot Dome Scandal, general assholeishness, depression, Persian Gulf war I, Persian Gulf War II, Watergate, another depression, and AIDS are all their administrations are remembered for?

Ignoring some of your inaccurate data... and fact that you conveniently don't add Democratic presidents and their equally incriminating faults. You're are just a troll... or are blindly Democratic... in which case you fit their avatar accurately (remembers Family Guy episode with Donkey saying "no"). I don't dislike Democrats (as I said I liked Clinton even)... I simply don't like Obama.

In Obama's term my tuition has nearly doubled... my student loan interest has skyrocketed... gas is worse than it was with Bush... environmental services and laws are absolutely absurd... taxes are still increasing... nothing has been done or said about SS (at least that I have heard or seen in my paychecks)... and NOW I can get fined for not having health insurance (which might happen soon if I can't find a goddamn professional job which is more or less relying on the ridiculous fucking environmental laws and permiting) on top of which I would not only have to pay a tax for the Health Care system... but if I wanted to keep my own I'd have to pay for that at the same godamn time (yes this is part of the new policing at least as the bill stands now).

I left out democratic Presidents because I told you Lincoln was the last good republican President and you challenged me on it. Why would I include Democrats in that list?

Also you concern for the health care law, you need to talk to Justice Roberts he is the one who made it a tax on top of the actual insurance.

Gas has doubled because it is running out. On top of that most of the larger exporting countries are in turmoil right now. Obama didn't start the arab spring but if you want to blame him for that it is okay.

And you can excuse me of being blindly democratic but your just ignorant conservative wise. You refuse to care for anyone else if that person may be sick, injured, a child, or in some way unable to care for themselves. Leaving them on the street costs the government $5,000 a month but instead of paying the $450 it would cost to take care of some full time you want the $5,000 so they can be independent! But your blind conservative nature makes you not only unable to feel compassion you cannot even think fiscally!

Gas isnt running out. There's oil in Alaska and Texas, but we wont drill because of tree huggers.

I understand tax money for people that are too sick to work. But we also pay for the people that are just too lazy to work. You know how many kids at my school dont actually PAY for their lunch? They just get the government to.

Im incredibly tired right now and cant think of the actual terms for things.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   Today at 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OT Opposites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: