I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Staff Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

20120726
PostStaff Update

On behalf Scott's compulsiveness, Causa and Colla have been removed as mods and have been replaced by Meatlocker, Branch, and Banana Dealer. Congratulations, you guys. Welcome to upper management. You will be given complimentary fruit baskets and access to the executive bathrooms, which are located at the end of the staff only courtyard.

Along side the bathroom access, you now have access to the Staff lounge, which is filled with drugs, alcohol, and all the video games and books you can ask for. There's a poker table, two large fridges stuffed with booze and food and stuff, and nice ass couches where you can lounge on. It's great, but not as great as the Admin lounge.

Enjoy your new positions.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

 Similar topics

-
» Becoming Staff and Minecraft 1.8 update
» NEW XBOX UPDATE
» UPDATE: The NEW Build-A-Bearville
» Finally and Update!!
» Armybuilder update!!!
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Staff Update :: Comments

Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:05 am  Ulyaoth
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Yeah, I was wondering that too.

And why did you pick Meat, Ban, and Branch?

Those who are fine with or indifferent towards uly were demoted and replaced by those with a known hatred for uly. I feel this is no coincidence.
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:56 am  Ban-Anad
Mine Turtle wrote:
Ryan wrote:
This is so not going to work. Branch (no offense buddy), and Ban? Really guys?

What´s so wrong about them? They seem (and sound) nice. OMG!

Well, lets see...
Branch is an immature prick with a woody on half of the time...
And I'm, in the words of sage Burkman, a cynical fuckface that likes to argue with people just for the sake of an argument. I ride on my high horse and stomp on people like Uly while snobly passing out remarks on how I know more than everyone about everything... It's also been said I sometimes act as if I own the place... Said opinion is still moot however...
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:27 am  Burkman
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Ryan wrote:
This is so not going to work. Branch (no offense buddy), and Ban? Really guys?

What´s so wrong about them? They seem (and sound) nice. OMG!

Well, lets see...
Branch is an immature prick with a woody on half of the time...
And I'm, in the words of sage Burkman, a cynical fuckface that likes to argue with people just for the sake of an argument. I ride on my high horse and stomp on people like Uly while snobly passing out remarks on how I know more than everyone about everything... It's also been said I sometimes act as if I own the place... Said opinion is still moot however...

You remembered everything! I'm so... flattered! Uly
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 am  Ban-Anad
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:


What´s so wrong about them? They seem (and sound) nice. OMG!

Well, lets see...
Branch is an immature prick with a woody on half of the time...
And I'm, in the words of sage Burkman, a cynical fuckface that likes to argue with people just for the sake of an argument. I ride on my high horse and stomp on people like Uly while snobly passing out remarks on how I know more than everyone about everything... It's also been said I sometimes act as if I own the place... Said opinion is still moot however...

You remembered everything! I'm so... flattered! Uly

I love you too, man!
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 am  Jet
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Ryan wrote:
This is so not going to work. Branch (no offense buddy), and Ban? Really guys?

What´s so wrong about them? They seem (and sound) nice. OMG!

Well, lets see...
Branch is an immature prick with a woody on half of the time...
And I'm, in the words of sage Burkman, a cynical fuckface that likes to argue with people just for the sake of an argument. I ride on my high horse and stomp on people like Uly while snobly passing out remarks on how I know more than everyone about everything... It's also been said I sometimes act as if I own the place... Said opinion is still moot however...

That was actually pretty accurate.
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:53 am  SoupWithSauce
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:


What´s so wrong about them? They seem (and sound) nice. OMG!

Well, lets see...
Branch is an immature prick with a woody on half of the time...
And I'm, in the words of sage Burkman, a cynical fuckface that likes to argue with people just for the sake of an argument. I ride on my high horse and stomp on people like Uly while snobly passing out remarks on how I know more than everyone about everything... It's also been said I sometimes act as if I own the place... Said opinion is still moot however...

That was actually pretty accurate.

Your face is pretty accurate.
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 am  MrEvilDude
Burkman wrote:
On behalf Scott's compulsiveness, Causa and Colla have been removed as mods and have been replaced by Meatlocker, Branch, and Banana Dealer. Congratulations, you guys. Welcome to upper management. You will be given complimentary fruit baskets and access to the executive bathrooms, which are located at the end of the staff only courtyard.

Along side the bathroom access, you now have access to the Staff lounge, which is filled with drugs, alcohol, and all the video games and books you can ask for. There's a poker table, two large fridges stuffed with booze and food and stuff, and nice ass couches where you can lounge on. It's great, but not as great as the Admin lounge.

Enjoy your new positions.

Fuck Da Ad-Mins!
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:49 am  Meatlocker
MrEvilDude wrote:
Burkman wrote:
On behalf Scott's compulsiveness, Causa and Colla have been removed as mods and have been replaced by Meatlocker, Branch, and Banana Dealer. Congratulations, you guys. Welcome to upper management. You will be given complimentary fruit baskets and access to the executive bathrooms, which are located at the end of the staff only courtyard.

Along side the bathroom access, you now have access to the Staff lounge, which is filled with drugs, alcohol, and all the video games and books you can ask for. There's a poker table, two large fridges stuffed with booze and food and stuff, and nice ass couches where you can lounge on. It's great, but not as great as the Admin lounge.

Enjoy your new positions.

Fuck Da Ad-Mins!

Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am  MrEvilDude
not anymomre... that's a great pic
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:52 pm  Mr. Branch
I'd like to say, for the record, Im improving I dun get it...
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:04 pm  MrEvilDude
Branch wrote:
I'd like to say, for the record, Im improving I dun get it...

... I don't get it.

huh?
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 pm  Mr. Branch
MrEvilDude wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'd like to say, for the record, Im improving I dun get it...

... I don't get it.

huh?

You weren't here
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 pm  Ban-Anad
Branch wrote:
I'd like to say, for the record, Im improving I dun get it...

Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:15 pm  MrEvilDude
Branch wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'd like to say, for the record, Im improving I dun get it...

... I don't get it.

huh?

You weren't here

well i don't wanna be here

I hate you...
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:30 pm  Ban-Anad
MrEvilDude wrote:
Branch wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:


... I don't get it.

huh?

You weren't here

well i don't wanna be here

I hate you...

You don't have to be here...
*Nods at open door*
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm  MrEvilDude
Ban-Anad wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Branch wrote:


You weren't here

well i don't wanna be here

I hate you...

You don't have to be here...
*Nods at open door*

*picks up door*

*leaves in peace*

Say whaaa?
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 pm  Burkman
MrEvilDude wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Branch wrote:


You weren't here

well i don't wanna be here

I hate you...

You don't have to be here...
*Nods at open door*

*picks up door*

*leaves in peace*

Say whaaa?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:55 pm  MrEvilDude
Burkman wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


You don't have to be here...
*Nods at open door*

*picks up door*

*leaves in peace*

Say whaaa?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

HEY!
































His name if Fabio, and you repect him! n

Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:56 pm  Burkman
This is why we can't have nice things. Because MED comes in and pisses on everything.
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:59 pm  MrEvilDude
Burkman wrote:
This is why we can't have nice things. Because MED comes in and pisses on everything.

*hugs door*



It's okay, Fabio, I'd never piss on you... OMG!
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm  Burkman
Hey! Myst wants their door back!
Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:01 pm  MrEvilDude
Burkman wrote:
Hey! Myst wants their door back!

NOPE, Fabio's going to be the entrance to the Galapagos!!!!

Re: Staff Update
Post on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:14 pm  Boba
Burkman wrote:
This is why we can't have nice things. Because MED comes in and pisses on everything.

+1
Re: Staff Update
Post Today at 1:41 pm  Sponsored content
 

Staff Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: News-
Jump to: