I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 pm

alright, uly. If you have kids, make sure to tell them that they're going to have sex with each other one day.

That would be a nice dinner conversation, don't you think?

Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
alright, uly. If you have kids, make sure to tell them that they're going to have sex with each other one day.

That would be a nice dinner conversation, don't you think?

I think more of the point he is making, is that if people want to incest it up then they should be able to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:24 pm

I will say, "hey, if you wanna fuck your sister, don't get her pregnant."

But I won't have sons anyway. Only daughters. Yes...

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 pm

I think it would be best if Uly didn't sire children period...

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 am

Papa Scott wrote:
I think it would be best if Uly didn't sire children period...

How hard could it be? OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

THE NEXT CHALLENGE

The Final Three. The Semifinals.

You are tasked with persuading me the most in a debate. You can choose your side, but you must write the most persuasive opinion. The debate is:

What is/was the best country in the world, past or present?

You have until tomorrow night to do this. I want at the very very very very least 100 words. I'd prefer way more though. I don't care that much about your grammar, as long as it's readable and presentable.

The winner gets a rose. Voting starts after the competition.

Credit to Ulyaoth for giving me the idea for a debate.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Debate will come down to USA or Poland...

Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Papa Scott wrote:

I'm not going by personal preference. Though I love Poland and the USA, I'll be objective.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

I'm not going by personal preference. Though I love Poland and the USA, I'll be objective.

Perhaps you should remove them from the competition?

Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Papa Scott wrote:
Boba wrote:
Papa Scott wrote:

Perhaps you should remove them from the competition?

Perhaps.

Poland and the USA have been removed because I love them unconditionally.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Aside from the crazy ass rulers, I think the Roman Empire was pretty good enough. I mean, they supported and allowed homosexuality while other civilizations outlawed it and had people put to death because they were different. The Romans had created an effective sewer system that lasted through out generations and had inspired us to do the same. Romans had bath houses, as well. Keeping clean and everything, if you weren't the poor class, that is.

They also had quality entertainment! The Coliseum was a glory to behold. Citizens would flock to the Coliseum and watch people fight deadly animals and even each other! Now this, this kind of entertainment is what should exist today! Put that back into the Olympics. I would love to see people killing the shit out of each other for the audience's amusement.

Yeah, that's all I got. I dun like this challenge.

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 am

Boba, why don't you just reuse challenges from previous OT survivors, and just add a twist?

Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 am

Well as much as I love good ol' AMURICA. I'm going to have to say the British Empire.

One factor I have to add, is the royal navy. This was one of the biggest contributions in making them a dominate power. They were completely unmatched on the seas. They're fleets also contributed to their trade, which at the time was better than no other.

The British Empire benefited from mercantilism and Chartered Monopoly Companies. It was a cheap and easy way for a Feudal Monarch to amass income. He could give permission to explorers to claim lands on his behalf and then authorize certain companies to exploit the natural resources in that part of the world in return for income to the empire. This could be a beneficial expansive, and economic factor.

Speaking of expansion, the British Empire was big. Big as fuck. So big that at some point, it was THE biggest empire ever. Even bigger than the Roman Empire.

The British Empire also hugely benefited from industrialization. The products of industrialization were sent everywhere as British traders and missionaries traveled the world. The military advantage of industrialization meant that no non-Europeans had much of a chance against the well-equipped modern ships and soldiers that Britain could call to arms. And once colonized, the means of transportation and communications that Britain could call upon meant that they could effectively control parts of the world with very little manpower.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 am

Wilbz wrote:
Well as much as I love good ol' AMURICA. I'm going to have to say the British Empire.

One factor I have to add, is the royal navy. This was one of the biggest contributions in making them a dominate power. They were completely unmatched on the seas. They're fleets also contributed to their trade, which at the time was better than no other.

The British Empire benefited from mercantilism and Chartered Monopoly Companies. It was a cheap and easy way for a Feudal Monarch to amass income. He could give permission to explorers to claim lands on his behalf and then authorize certain companies to exploit the natural resources in that part of the world in return for income to the empire. This could be a beneficial expansive, and economic factor.

Speaking of expansion, the British Empire was big. Big as fuck. So big that at some point, it was THE biggest empire ever. Even bigger than the Roman Empire.

The British Empire also hugely benefited from industrialization. The products of industrialization were sent everywhere as British traders and missionaries traveled the world. The military advantage of industrialization meant that no non-Europeans had much of a chance against the well-equipped modern ships and soldiers that Britain could call to arms. And once colonized, the means of transportation and communications that Britain could call upon meant that they could effectively control parts of the world with very little manpower.

Long live the Queen!
Current one seems to have taken this motto to heart...
OMG!

Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Boba, why don't you just reuse challenges from previous OT survivors, and just add a twist?

Fuck you, I'll do my own challenges... I'm not going to use Matieu's scraps.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Boba wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Ego blow to Mat... I call BELOW THE BELT! *throws flag*

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Boba wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Lol, chill bro...

Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Burkman is correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 pm

North Korea is the best country in the world, and here is my reasoning.

The Greatest ruler the world has ever known.

The Glorious Leader Kim Jong Un is one of the best things to happen to North Korea. His father was just as great a man (may he rest in peace.) and greatly helped the country in many ways. They are always fair and gentle, they never are cruel to their people, and they protect us from all who would harm us, such as the United States of America.

Strong religious freedom.

If this is achieved in any country then there will be no need for wars starting because of religions. North Korea successfully did this 30 years ago. There are many religions because of people immigrating to North Korea. However, they live together in harmony. This encouraged people to immigrate to North Korea and they helped in bringing the country up economically.

Extremely high literacy and literacy rate.

This means that anywhere across the country the average person is able to communicate clearly and is able to read. This practically means our communication is enhanced. Thus, helping, aiding, and contributing to make the country overall successful. The average person in North Korea is able to work in complicated jobs compared to those of other countries. This is done by providing free education to people or cheap education at least. This leads to high life expectancy.

High life expectancy.

It is well known that in Korea people live very long. They live longer than many other people in the world. This is because they eat healthy food and take great care in their health. This helps make them live longer. Thus, it indicates that the nation is wise. It is certainly wiser than many other nations. Therefore, by living longer they can learn more and teach the next generation more. This also contributes in the rich literacy rate.

Healthy nation.

This means that diseases will not spread. People will live a healthy life. People will not die as much from disease problems. In North Korea they have a good record of keeping diseases to a minimum unlike other countries where diseases are considered to be the main factor in killing people. By having a healthy nation Korea straightly lead itself to a higher life expectancy and reflected rich literacy.

In North Korea the system is fair and all the citizens abide the laws and the principles. There is recognition by the members of the society of the need to adhere to the rule of law. The successful adaptation and improvement of technology to improve a lot of individuals certainly makes North Korea the best country in the world to live in. The recognition by individuals that the needs of their society sometimes overrule their personal needs or wants is mainly the result of the high literacy rate. One of the beautiful noticeable things about the North Korean people is that behind the entire serious working environment they show they have compassion with other members of society.

Finally, North Korea is known to be one of the most advanced countries technologically. It has a beautiful weather and a wonderful climate. They have the most glorious ruler in the world: Kim Jong Un. This truly cannot be disputed. It is known for being the world's best destination for people who are looking for new adventures and experiences, and It is well known for its food.

This concludes my reasoning.

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LEADER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 pm

THE WINNER

After judging each entry...

Grimeth is safe. Grimeth receives a spot in the final two and a rose. Rose

Voting begins now.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Boba wrote:
THE WINNER

Voting begins now.

Seriously?!
If this is not proof enough that the show is rigged, I'm gonna eat my shorts!

Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
THE WINNER

Voting begins now.

Seriously?!

What? Wilbourn kind of... I don't know, his felt copied.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Boba wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
THE WINNER

Voting begins now.

Seriously?!

Oh ok... And what about the Roman Empire?
The point remains- this competition is clearly rigged!

Talz

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Seriously?!

Grimeth's was more compelling than Burkman's. Therefore Grimeth won the rose.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Boba wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Seriously?!

Grimeth's was more compelling than Burkman's. Therefore Grimeth won the rose.

Not my fault your challenge was something I didn't really care about.

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Today at 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down

The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next