OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

In need of your suggestions...

Go down 
+13
Matured Yoshikage Kira
SoupWithSauce
The Mortonator
Scott
Causa
Jet
Yeet
Ulyaoth
Meatlocker
Daroska
Grimeth
Boba
DarthShadie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:15 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
I'm gonna reply to pretty much everyone here...

Ima start with Uly and Meatlocker...you guys ARE funny...

Or maybe I wasn't specific enough in my description of the project.

The videos are ALL made for Season 1. The series beings Sept 13th. We are in AUDIO EDITING, therefore the video edit is complete. I'm still working on Color correction and credits though. We have 24 EPISODES total that will air on YouTUbe EVERY WEEK. And we are already beginning to put together ideas for Season 2. Each episode will have a duration of approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Our main target audience is programmers. And so we are currently putting the website together in preparation for launch which is roughly ONE MONTH AWAY.

Now, as Uly points out, if we need to wait a few weeks, a few episodes aired for the fan base to grow more before we start putting content in the members only section, then that's what we'll have to do, but better be prepared in advance just in case.

Episode 1 will be Sept 13th, we have 14 episodes before X-mas, including a Halloween episode and a Christmas episode, then we have 10 after the Hollidays, including a Valentine episode (which has nothing to do with Valentine's Day but we chose it because of the content within the episode, couples stuff and sex LOL, no we don't have sex on camera, but we visit an interesting topic hehehe, someone gets caught watching something hehehe) Nuff said about that, don't worry, no punch lines have been given away.

We even have a Jingle for the intro and outro, composed by Frank and he conducted the choir to sing it. It rocks.

So now that you know more, I will conclude by saying that I will CONSIDER Daroska's idea, but I'm not sure it fits with the series LOL unless im sitting at a computer compiling, then I suppose i COULD be naked....roflmao Hello Clarice

Oh and thanks Soup for the interesting ideas, I like the extended and alternate endings stuff OMG!

Ya, this was pretty much information that would have been useful a while back in understanding what Compiling TV actually is.

First suggestion I have is maybe putting that up on the website. There really is no way to tell what the channel is about as is. Although, I'm not really sure how to market to programmers specially. They like really, really bad jokes. (Although, that might just be my dad and his friends.) I guess Behind the Scenes stuff might be a good idea though.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Suggestion 1:

mk sur dat u tll dem dat trtlz r mi pashun
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Boba wrote:
Suggestion 1:

mk sur dat u tll dem dat trtlz r mi pashun

What? Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Hey scott, fuck you too. You can't say I've never said anything that made you laugh.

And thank you, shadie... I love compliments when they are honest ones. And that one right there... HONEST AS HELL!

Hello Clarice Can I spank you ass now?

(see, honest again)

I call myself CHAD some days. Which stands for Celinka Hunts Ass Daily Oh man
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:00 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
I'm gonna reply to pretty much everyone here...

Ima start with Uly and Meatlocker...you guys ARE funny...

Or maybe I wasn't specific enough in my description of the project.

The videos are ALL made for Season 1. The series beings Sept 13th. We are in AUDIO EDITING, therefore the video edit is complete. I'm still working on Color correction and credits though. We have 24 EPISODES total that will air on YouTUbe EVERY WEEK. And we are already beginning to put together ideas for Season 2. Each episode will have a duration of approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Our main target audience is programmers. And so we are currently putting the website together in preparation for launch which is roughly ONE MONTH AWAY.

Now, as Uly points out, if we need to wait a few weeks, a few episodes aired for the fan base to grow more before we start putting content in the members only section, then that's what we'll have to do, but better be prepared in advance just in case.

Episode 1 will be Sept 13th, we have 14 episodes before X-mas, including a Halloween episode and a Christmas episode, then we have 10 after the Hollidays, including a Valentine episode (which has nothing to do with Valentine's Day but we chose it because of the content within the episode, couples stuff and sex LOL, no we don't have sex on camera, but we visit an interesting topic hehehe, someone gets caught watching something hehehe) Nuff said about that, don't worry, no punch lines have been given away.

We even have a Jingle for the intro and outro, composed by Frank and he conducted the choir to sing it. It rocks.

So now that you know more, I will conclude by saying that I will CONSIDER Daroska's idea, but I'm not sure it fits with the series LOL unless im sitting at a computer compiling, then I suppose i COULD be naked....roflmao Hello Clarice

Oh and thanks Soup for the interesting ideas, I like the extended and alternate endings stuff OMG!

Ya, this was pretty much information that would have been useful a while back in understanding what Compiling TV actually is.

First suggestion I have is maybe putting that up on the website. There really is no way to tell what the channel is about as is. Although, I'm not really sure how to market to programmers specially. They like really, really bad jokes. (Although, that might just be my dad and his friends.) I guess Behind the Scenes stuff might be a good idea though.

Good point. We'Re gonna transfer some info from MY website to teh OFFICIAL website. Might be a good idea hehehe

And I don't think it's just you. Some of the jokes Frank and his friends come up with are rather...retarded and unsettling...they tend to like momma jokes a lot, which has somehow rubbed off on me and I find myself making poppa jokes and stuff. Some of these episodes I was like, no i'm changing the joke and he was like no, ok wait, let's rewrite this lulz Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 pm

DarthShadie wrote:

I guess so...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Is your show gonna be like... Community?

Bring in a black guy and I'm sold.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Wilbz wrote:

This.
Plus an asian guy that speaks like the city wok guy in South Park
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:

I guess so...

sssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[size=24]SPANK

Oh man oh YEAH baby that feels so good omg so intense so intense all across the sky Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:30 am

Wilbz wrote:

Actually, if you watch the trailer you'll see that there IS a Black guy....he plays dah BAUSSE
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Hey scott, fuck you too. You can't say I've never said anything that made you laugh.

And thank you, shadie... I love compliments when they are honest ones. And that one right there... HONEST AS HELL!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Uly inspires humor.

Thanks shadie.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Darth Shadie compilling stuff on the computer, naked?

In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 Cool-awesome-neeto-20

No seriously, someone phone A&E, I think my awesometer has just exploded.

Brainzz
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Wilbz wrote:

Actually, if you watch the trailer you'll see that there IS a Black guy....he plays dah BAUSSE

So it's like Community... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 am

Daroska wrote:
Darth Shadie compilling stuff on the computer, naked?

In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 Cool-awesome-neeto-20

No seriously, someone phone A&E, I think my awesometer has just exploded.

Brainzz

Say WHA!!! Say WHA!!!

uh huh

Oh man

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:23 am

[quote="Boba"]
DarthShadie wrote:
Wilbz wrote:

So it's like Community... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. [/quote

sucess
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 am

The excitement for shadie's showing is killing me. I don't know how many more jokes I can make uly's expense to stave off my hunger.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 am

Meatlocker wrote:
The excitement for shadie's showing is killing me. I don't know how many more jokes I can make uly's expense to stave off my hunger.

Well, we changed the info details on the main page and when you click MORE you get the full info, thanks to you OMG!

And even if it'S thru paypal you cna just use credit, you dun need a paypal account to be a Junior, Silver, Gold or Platinum member.

Frank'S still working on the free membership option, ain't functional yet...of course he'S not working on it NOW, since he'S seelping Not helping yo case lol
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 am

Uly has made me laugh at times.

And I second Daroska's idea So high
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:27 am

Branch wrote:
Uly has made me laugh at times.

And I second Daroska's idea So high

Get ready for a tease...roflmao

( . Y . )

Get it? lol
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:56 pm

so u has the clothing now, or what sorcery do you offer?

Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
so u has the clothing now, or what sorcery do you offer?

A woman never reveals her secrets mwahahahahaha And a Force-user that much less mwahahahaha

What sorcery you say. What IS sorcery I reply. And clothing, who said anything about clothing. Say WHA!!!

WHOA where did my pants go! I forgot them in my dreammmmmmm mmmm (lag again) uh huh
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 am

I'd try to mockingly promote my own stuff (if I had any) but I know y'all would call me a bitch.

Anywayyyy...

What Boba said.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 am

Vaseline wrote:
I'd try to mockingly promote my own stuff (if I had any) but I know y'all would call me a bitch.

Anywayyyy...

What Boba said.

I wouldnt Auh

<3
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Vaseline wrote:

Anywayyyy...

What Boba said.

If they did, then I would step in for some female solidarity... (you ARE female right...just checking) uh huh
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 pm

I think thats the first time a female quoted a female in New OT So high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of your suggestions...   In need of your suggestions... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of your suggestions...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next