OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Freshman Tomorrow EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Freshman Tomorrow EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Freshman Tomorrow

Go down 
+9
Callin
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Boba
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Scott
Branch
Jet
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Excited, nervous, scared, worried, a bit ready and a bit not so much.

Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 pm

SLAP THE TEACHERS BUTT!!!

EDIT: Unless its a guy..... yeah
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:25 pm

All my teachers are old and/or men. Lol.

Also we can literally get dragged to the jail for that around here. ._. school system is harsh bro.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Ryan wrote:
All my teachers are old and/or men. Lol.

Also we can literally get dragged to the jail for that around here. ._. school system is harsh bro.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Don't drop the soap in the showerz...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Try to be cool but not to act cool (it's a big difference)...
Also- try and get a bearing on everybody in your class...
You can usually tell how everybody's gonna be from how they are the first day...
Don't try to impose yourself as a popular kid, that comes along later, but definitely try and determine who the popular kids are gonna be...

You are talking about high school, right?
Try and make a new image of yourself, it's really the perfect time...
DO NOT! DO NOT, EVER, mention your internet life... You'll be flagged a geek/nerd from the start...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Try to be cool but not to act cool (it's a big difference)...
Also- try and get a bearing on everybody in your class...
You can usually tell how everybody's gonna be from how they are the first day...
Don't try to impose yourself as a popular kid, that comes along later, but definitely try and determine who the popular kids are gonna be...

You are talking about high school, right?
Try and make a new image of yourself, it's really the perfect time...
DO NOT! DO NOT, EVER, mention your internet life... You'll be flagged a geek/nerd from the start...

Thanks, I appreciate the advice. Although that last one was kind of obvious, lol.

And yeah, first year of highschool. :p
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Ban, in case you haven't noticed, but a lot of schools over here consist of kids shouting internet memes all over the place. At least in public schools. There's a lot of stupid kids in public schools. In a public school, just do your own thing and make friends. Just be yourself, man. Don't take anybody's shit, because there is ALWAYS somebody who is going to try and put you down.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Grandpap Burkman wrote:
Ban, in case you haven't noticed, but a lot of schools over here consist of kids shouting internet memes all over the place. At least in public schools. There's a lot of stupid kids in public schools. In a public school, just do your own thing and make friends. Just be yourself, man. Don't take anybody's shit, because there is ALWAYS somebody who is going to try and put you down.

Also good advice, and I'm surprised you know that we go around saying memes all the time. haha
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:18 pm

It's... high school... it's not really a big deal... teachers are annoying and every kid in your class will be PMSing.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 pm

Join the Model UN.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Boba wrote:
Join the Model UN.

I was thinking about doing that.

Aint nothing to worry about Jet.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:25 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Boba wrote:
Join the Model UN.

I was thinking about doing that.

Aint nothing to worry about Jet.

Do it. That is, if they offer it.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Ryan wrote:
Grandpap Burkman wrote:

Also good advice, and I'm surprised you know that we go around saying memes all the time. haha

You kiddin'? The kids in my school were like that.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:41 pm

7th graders wear shirts with the troll face on it.

They killed it.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:51 pm

CollaWars wrote:
7th graders wear shirts with the troll face on it.

They killed it.

The most we see around here is a student saying "U MAD BRO?" to a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:53 pm

I once made a joke of sorts that ended with me saying "u mad bro?" at work... for some reason they all found it really funny.

Not sure if they browse the internet often and get the joke... or they're just laughing cuz I sounded stupid to them... *futurama fry eye squint*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I once made a joke of sorts that ended with me saying "u mad bro?" at work... for some reason they all found it really funny.

Not sure if they browse the internet often and get the joke... or they're just laughing cuz I sounded stupid to them... *futurama fry eye squint*

We have that smiley... just an FYI. Also kids really seem to dig the internet these days...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Just smoke a doobie in the morning every morning till graduation... next thing ya know it will be over.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm

Grandpap Burkman wrote:

Shouting memes is one thing... Saying you spend a healthy amount of your fee time on a forum like ours is... Well, it's gonna get you on the 'weird kid' table in the cafeteria real fast, if that's your thing...
But I dunno... It's a different generation...
/90's kid
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Bullying doesn't really exist in small town public schools.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Grandpap Burkman wrote:

Shouting memes is one thing... Saying you spend a healthy amount of your fee time on a forum like ours is... Well, it's gonna get you on the 'weird kid' table in the cafeteria real fast, if that's your thing...
But I dunno... It's a different generation...
/90's kid

I know what you mean, brah. These kids these days and their internet memes.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm

I was going to say not to worry about the popularity aspect. Don't aspire to be popular, it will come if it's right even though popularity is actually a pile of wack and most of those girls end up having kids at 15.

ANYHOW...

Instead I will say, chill out, make friends and do not regret anything :)
And get good grades bro, no matter how lame it seems.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I was going to say not to worry about the popularity aspect. Don't aspire to be popular, it will come if it's right even though popularity is actually a pile of wack and most of those girls end up having kids at 15.

ANYHOW...

Instead I will say, chill out, make friends and do not regret anything :)
And get good grades bro, no matter how lame it seems.

Thanks Vasey :D
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:11 pm

*shoves freshie into locker*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freshman Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freshman Tomorrow   Freshman Tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Freshman Tomorrow
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next