I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 What games will you be buying this fall?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

Burkman wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
... and this is the part where Burk reveals he's actually a 2 billion year old being with alien technology, has developed a cure for AIDS, and is now cloning animials.

I thought that was common knowledge. Besides, as far as you know it is alien technology, when its origin is from supernatural sources. There are some things that are not meant for your eyes to behold. And my resources and true origin are a few of them.

Well, you're being obnoxious...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
... and this is the part where Burk reveals he's actually a 2 billion year old being with alien technology, has developed a cure for AIDS, and is now cloning animials.

I thought that was common knowledge. Besides, as far as you know it is alien technology, when its origin is from supernatural sources. There are some things that are not meant for your eyes to behold. And my resources and true origin are a few of them.

Well, you're being obnoxious...

I don't think you're happy enough. I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I thought that was common knowledge. Besides, as far as you know it is alien technology, when its origin is from supernatural sources. There are some things that are not meant for your eyes to behold. And my resources and true origin are a few of them.

Well, you're being obnoxious...

I don't think you're happy enough. I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

You leave meemaw alone!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:12 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:


I thought that was common knowledge. Besides, as far as you know it is alien technology, when its origin is from supernatural sources. There are some things that are not meant for your eyes to behold. And my resources and true origin are a few of them.

Well, you're being obnoxious...

I don't think you're happy enough. I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

You leave meemaw alone!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Why does every single topic on here end up like this...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:47 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

That's not true... A lot of people with a Ph.D are trash as well...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:58 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

That's not true... A lot of people with a Ph.D are trash as well...

It doesnt matter what your academic level is, there's trash in every level. Even those with a sixth grade education. Jethro knows this





_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

The hell did I do to deserve that?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

The hell did I do to deserve that?

Such hate towards Scoot...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Scott called me uneducated and stupid a couple nights ago.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:04 pm

What is with you and making claims I have no memory of? I'm sure I didn't say "Uly is stupid and uneducated."

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Oh, but you were thinking it...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:33 pm

No... it wasn't... you just like to misinterpret folks intentionally.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Scott just spoke in third person and called himself an it...

The Uly effect, folks.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott just spoke in third person and called himself an it...

The Uly effect, folks.

What? Where?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 am

I made an educated guess.

EDU... CATED... GUESS

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

The hell did I do to deserve that?



What´s with Uly? Is he like that? Doing spountaneous acting all of the sudden? Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 am

Uly told me he was gonna molest me when he came to Texas.





Spoiler:
 

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:56 am

Mine Turtle wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Because scott thinks anyone with just a high school diploma is human trash.

The hell did I do to deserve that?



What´s with Uly? Is he like that? Doing spountaneous acting all of the sudden? Say whaaa?

He hates anyone that doesn't like the thought of giving him money...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 am

Scott wrote:
He hates anyone that doesn't like the thought of giving the disadvantaged any sort of financial aid.

You see... you all think my goals are selfish because you're projecting yourselves onto me. You all vote for what's best for you and you only. If it helps someone else, that's just a bonus. If it screws over everyone, so be it, so long as it's good for you.

But uly is a man of the people. Uly believes in helping everyone.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
He hates anyone that doesn't like the thought of giving the disadvantaged any sort of financial aid.

You see... you all think my goals are selfish because you're projecting yourselves onto me. You all vote for what's best for you and you only. If it helps someone else, that's just a bonus. If it screws over everyone, so be it, so long as it's good for me.

But uly is a man of the people. Uly believes in helping everyone.

Now I can add hypocrite to that list... I need a good roll eye emote.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
You see... you all think my goals are selfish because you're projecting yourselves onto me. You all vote for what's best for you and you only. If it helps someone else, that's just a bonus. If it screws over everyone, so be it, so long as it's good for you.

But uly is a man of the people. Uly believes in helping everyone.

Now that I see this, I don´t think I will support Obama or Uly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am

Scott wrote:
Now I can add hypocrite to that list... I need a good roll eye emote.

If I called someone a hypocrite, I would explain why in the post. But that's just uly... because uly is a man of the people. Scott leaves his people in the dark... they will accept my rule or be taken away to work the rice fields.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Now I can add hypocrite to that list... I need a good roll eye emote.

If I called someone a hypocrite, I would explain why in the post. But that's just uly... because uly is a man of the people. Scott leaves his people in the dark... they will accept my rule or be taken away to work the rice fields.

Well... I bolded the part that explained in your last post... but this new one is proof enough too.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What games will you be buying this fall?   Today at 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
What games will you be buying this fall?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rumored Release schedule for 2010 40k/WFB
» Sugars selling/trading and buying shop. [NEW Looking for Bio set]
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» Rocks fall, everyone dies
» Black Powder from Warlord Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: