I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID   Sun May 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Burkman wrote:
I will hurt you so bad, Mine Turtle... There is nothing wrong with playing as Big Boss.
I'm not saying he is worthless or anything, I'm just saying Konami is milking him to death with endless prequels in the series.
I would like to see a Solid Snake game once in a while, but it seems Kojima doesn't listen to this.

And I hate how Kojima says "We're replacing hayter to give the devs a new start" Well, why is the japanese voice cast still the same then? And why are the guys who did Ocelot and Kaz/Master Miller still doing the voice for their respective characters?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID   Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 pm

MT wrote:
Burkman wrote:
I will hurt you so bad, Mine Turtle... There is nothing wrong with playing as Big Boss.
I'm not saying he is worthless or anything, I'm just saying Konami is milking him to death with endless prequels in the series.
I would like to see a Solid Snake game once in a while, but it seems Kojima doesn't listen to this.

And I hate how Kojima says "We're replacing hayter to give the devs a new start" Well, why is the japanese voice cast still the same then? And why are the guys who did Ocelot and Kaz/Master Miller still doing the voice for their respective characters?

devs =/= voice actors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID   Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Um... He was the main playable character in one other game... And that was MGS3... I hardly call that "milking it". Seriously, stop bitching about something like this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID   Mon May 06, 2013 12:13 pm

Burkman wrote:
Um... He was the main playable character in one other game... And that was MGS3... I hardly call that "milking it". Seriously, stop bitching about something like this.

He also appeared in Peace Walker and Portable Ops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID   Mon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

MT wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Um... He was the main playable character in one other game... And that was MGS3... I hardly call that "milking it". Seriously, stop bitching about something like this.

He also appeared in Peace Walker and Portable Ops

Still, they're not fucking milking it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
ERMAHGERD NEW METAL GEAR SOLID
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Metal Gear Online 3
» Hot Toys making Indiana Jones figures, hints at Star Wars as well...
» Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
» PS Allstars Meme thread and Funny comics thread
» extracting 3d models from mpo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: