OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

US Ambassador killed in Libya

Go down 
+5
Ulyaoth
Yeet
Ban-Anad
Meatlocker
Scott
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

US Ambassador killed in Libya Empty
PostSubject: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 pm

In case none of you heard...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/american-killed-libya-protest-film-17215128#.UFE4OLJlQrM

The ignorant and blind shall remain ignorant and brainwashed...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 am

What the fuck did you guys do this time?
you
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:05 am

Fucking savages.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:29 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
you

It was just Terry Jones not the whole U.S.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you

I call for a public shaming... And stoning.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:42 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you

Can't we just tell people to stop letting him on the news?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:04 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Can't we just tell people to stop letting him on the news?

We could, but it hasn't done any good so far... So...
*grabs bucket of tar and pillow*
Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:35 am

Wow... you people kinda disgust me sometimes... >.>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am

Scott wrote:
Wow... you people kinda disgust me sometimes... >.>

Why?
I mean... I know we do... But how come this time?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Why?
I mean... I know we do... But how come this time?

Why? Because somewhere in this country a man is sitting in a jail cell for making love to the woman he loves. That woman just happened to be his sister.

And you just sit by and let it happen. You animals.
Back to top Go down
SithBadger
GD Member
SithBadger

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:45 am

Terry Jones?

Oh .. I thought you meant the Python.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:02 pm

A Youtube video? A Youtube video caused the deaths of Americans? A Youtube video made by an Egyptian at that? Bull. How many things on actual television make fun of Jesus? We dont go around killing people.

Nothing justifies this. Its like a kid hitting another kid for making a mom joke.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Branch wrote:
A Youtube video? A Youtube video caused the deaths of Americans? A Youtube video made by an Egyptian at that? Bull. How many things on actual television make fun of Jesus? We dont go around killing people.

Nothing justifies this. Its like a kid hitting another kid for making a mom joke.

Nations and peoples have risen for less...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

Nations and peoples have risen for less...

Doesnt mean its right.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Branch wrote:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/09/12/sam_bacile_s_innocence_of_muslims_leads_to_riots_that_killed_the_u_s_ambassador_to_libya_.html
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:04 pm

This is why we shouldn't give foreign aid.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:09 pm

" Lately, despite a beyond long-shot run for president, Jones "

The fuck guys? Who the fuck backed that fucker to make the application?
yeah
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:20 pm

al-Qaeda infiltrated these "riots" and committed this act under the veil of blaming a movie. They were looking for a way to murder Westerners. An excuse. And this was it.

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Boba wrote:
al-Qaeda infiltrated these "riots" and committed this act under the veil of blaming a movie. They were looking for a way to murder Westerners. An excuse. And this was it.

Boba is Terry Jones!
US Ambassador killed in Libya 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Boba wrote:

This. And the amazing coincidence that it happened around 9/11.

Does Christianity or Judiasm have an extremist terrorist group? Like one that actually effects the world and not some stupid people that are trying to make a name for themselves. This is such crap. Anyone who believes that terrorists were motivated by a youtube video needs to sit in a corner and rethink their life.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 am

Branch wrote:
Boba wrote:

This. And the amazing coincidence that it happened around 9/11.

Does Christianity or Judiasm have an extremist terrorist group? Like one that actually effects the world and not some stupid people that are trying to make a name for themselves. This is such crap. Anyone who believes that terrorists were motivated by a youtube video needs to sit in a corner and rethink their life.

Well... there have been... I don't know if there's one you could consider a "terrorist" organisation atm tho. >.>
Back to top Go down
SithBadger
GD Member
SithBadger

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:07 am

The IRA was largely Catholic, but I think their motives would come under political, as opposed to religious.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:40 am

SithBadger wrote:
The IRA was largely Catholic, but I think their motives would come under political, as opposed to religious.

The IRA is still functioning...
Back to top Go down
SithBadger
GD Member
SithBadger

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:58 am

Barely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Ambassador killed in Libya   US Ambassador killed in Libya Empty

Back to top Go down

US Ambassador killed in Libya
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next