OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Justice Reborn EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Justice Reborn EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Justice Reborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

Justice Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Justice Reborn   Justice Reborn EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Mine Turtle´s
Justice Reborn

The midnight glimpses and the lights go off, with the only light being in a bar whom
looked very similar to a pub, the whole area had wood carvings and the head of a stuffed moose as a decoration, everyone in the bar were drunken fools and nobodies, someone enters through the bar´s doors, he gets everyone´s attention, he is wearing a brown sleeveless jacket and a blue shirt and a cowboy hat, he has a full grown beard and judging by his face he is in his late 40s, He sits at the bartender´s cabin.

“One Budweiser” that´s all he says, the bartender picks a long neck beer and gives to
him.

A blonde haired man with the physique of a body builder sees the attention that this man is receiving.

“Watch and learn” He whispers to his friends as he gets closer to the blue shirted man.

He picks the blue shirted man´s Budweiser and tosses in the ground, the bottle smashes, the liquid spills and bits of glass lies on the ground.

The blue shirted man doesn´t react to the “Bully”´s action.

“What´s the matter, don´t have feelings, old man?” He says to the blue shirted man.

“I suggest you to leave” the blue shirted man says in a low tone

“You hear that people?! He wants me to leave!” the blond man says, he was trying to
show how he was great, the people laughed at his speech

The blue shirted man gets up.

“You´re going to hit me now?” The blond man says

The blue shirted man gives his tip to the bartender.

“You think you´re superman?” The blond man says

The blue shirted man kicks him and the blond man launched to the wall making a hole in it.

“Yes” the blue shirted man says, everyone looks at him as he leaves the bar.

Gotham City, the city that onced had the most high levels of crime on the streets became the world´s most peaceful city after the brave attitudes of Batman and his men, Bruce Wayne, once the caped crusader, now retired of his vigilante role and is now trying to focus on his works at Wayne Enterprises with his now wife, Diana Prince, the gorgeous Wonder Woman; Age didn’t seem to affect them.

Bruce gaved the role of Batman to Dick Grayson who is now leader of the Justice League; Wonder Woman also gave her title to Wonder Girl known as Cassandra Sandsmark so that she and Bruce could have a peaceful life.

Meanwhile…

It´s already night, yet Gotham City never sleeps, Bruce is at his office, thinking, when he is surprised as Dick, his former apprentice, comes to his office front door as Batman.

“Dick…You could have just used the front door.”

“I don´t know Bruce, it´s just that I like breaking to your security, reminds me of the old days” Dick says to Bruce.

Bruce smiled to see what his apprentice became.

“Any sign of Clark?” Dick asks Bruce.

Bruce looked serious and his smile quickly dropped.

“It has been a long time since I didn´t see Clark…Ever since what happened to him and Lois, I will never forget that day.” Bruce said

“How´s Damian? I´ve been worried about him, ever since he decided to no longer see
me…” Bruce asked Dick

“He is what he was in the past: Rebellious, bad tempered, though he decided to follow your steps over Talia´s.” Dick said

“Well at least he is fine…Dick before you go, tell him…That I miss him and I want him to return…” Bruce said to Dick.

Dick doesn´t respond and leaves Bruce´s room.

At Some place else at the distance,

A bunch of teenagers are shooting movie in the wilds with 16mm cameras, there were 6 boys and one girl.

“Guys, we need to take this movie seriously; If we don´t we´re never going to win the Independent Film contest” the alleged director of the bunch said.

“Oh Peter, you need to be less worried, everything is under control” an actor said to its director

“Well Tony, this movie isn´t going to be done by itsef…Action!” the director shouted.

When they were about to record, a huge shout is heard saying: “SUPERMAN!”

The group suddenly stops recording and looks around trying to know where the sound came from.

When suddenly, a giant beast rushes towards them and slaughters the group of teenagers, however one of them tries to run away, but the beast catches him and growls at the young teenager´s face.

“Who are you?” the Beast asks

“M-m-m-my name i-i-i-is James” the teen says

“Listen James, say this to the world, that an invasion is going to happen and nothing neither your Man of Tommorow can stop it.” The Beast says

“Who are you?” James asks

“The One Who Killed Superman” the Beast replies as he tores James´ leg off.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down

Justice Reborn
Page 1 of 1