OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

My New Computer. Hopefully.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

My New Computer. Hopefully.  Empty
PostSubject: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 am

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220899

I will fucking break someone's head if this motherfucker doesn't run TOR. I am thinking of buying this computer, but will have to live on noodles and piss for the next months afterwards.

My current specs are:

CPU Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz
CPU Speed 2.00 GHz
System RAM 2.0 GB
Video Card Intel(R) GMA 3100
Sound Card Microsoft LifeCam Cinema.
Operating System Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (build 6000), 32-bit

And apparently that can't even run TOR at minimum, due to a shit graphics card. Thanks to engrey, who alerted me to this, I will lose 70 pounds by the end of the year, from too many noodles, and recycling my own urine.

Fucking TOR.

Last edited by Dynastium on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 am

You know water is free. No need to recycle your own urine. O AND My New Computer. Hopefully.  Jawa_lightning_emote_by_reaper8436247-d3dtcd1 OMFG I LOVE USEING FORCE LIGHTING.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:51 am

DarthNemis wrote:
You know water is free. No need to recycle your own urine. O AND My New Computer. Hopefully.  Jawa_lightning_emote_by_reaper8436247-d3dtcd1 OMFG I LOVE USEING FORCE LIGHTING.

I know water is free, it's called rain. But it's acid rain, making my already shitty enamel even shittier.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:59 am

I don't know shit about how computers work >.>.. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:04 pm

(Causa) wrote:

Smarten up.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Smarten up.
You don't have Windows 7?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:13 pm

(Causa) wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Smarten up.

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Smarten up.

Nope.
I never had Vista so I don't know how it would compare.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

(Causa) wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Nope.
It's slightly better.

And now I have to pony up 815 dollars.

Do I want to eat or play TOR...
Back to top Go down
Soulgazer
GD Member
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

Nope.
It's slightly better.

Play TOR, duh.

Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 am

Soulgazer wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

It's slightly better.

Play TOR, duh.

Okay. I'll just raid FEMA for some dried rice and milk packets.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 am

Dynastium wrote:
Soulgazer wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

It's slightly better.

Play TOR, duh.

Whenever i hear FEMA i think back to that time America committed genocide on Louisiana. That shit was so fucked up!!!!!!!!
We seriously were trying to kill all those people.

I mean WTF. we stuck them all in a fucking sports dome and locked the doors on them. The news reporters were reporting from inside their. Filming them as they died. The soldiers wouldnt let them fucking leave!!!!!!!! They forced them to die their. If they had let them out they could of gone acrose that bridge to the other city and got medicine.

BUT NOOOOOO " they wanted to contain the chaos " ((even if ment killing them all)) MOTHER FUCKING GOVERNMENT. Shit pisses me off. fuck genocide.

O AND FUCK HOMELAND SECURITY. Homeland security ant meant to protect us. Its meant to protect the government from us. Homeland security will kill and imprison more Americans than it will any foreign invader.

They consider "protesting" as "low-level terroism" its fucking nuts.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 am

DarthNemis wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Soulgazer wrote:

Play TOR, duh.

Whenever i hear FEMA i think back to that time America committed genocide on Louisiana. That shit was so fucked up!!!!!!!!
We seriously were trying to kill all those people.

I mean WTF. we stuck them all in a fucking sports dome and locked the doors on them. The news reporters were reporting from inside their. Filming them as they died. The soldiers wouldnt let them fucking leave!!!!!!!! They forced them to die their. If they had let them out they could of gone acrose that bridge to the other city and got medicine.

BUT NOOOOOO " they wanted to contain the chaos " ((even if ment killing them all)) MOTHER FUCKING GOVERNMENT. Shit pisses me off. fuck genocide.

O AND FUCK HOMELAND SECURITY. Homeland security ant meant to protect us. Its meant to protect the government from us. Homeland security will kill and imprison more Americans than it will any foreign invader.

They consider "protesting" as "low-level terroism" its fucking nuts.

What is this... I don't even...

facepalm
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 am

He's trying to troll on a site that advocates trolling. Kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Computer. Hopefully.    My New Computer. Hopefully.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My New Computer. Hopefully.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: