I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Down Time with German Smoked Beer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 am

Come on, Jet. Burkman is in a time of need. We will gather together and pray the gay away.

Hang in there, burkman. We're gonna fix this. You're gonna be happy. WE CAN FIX THIS!!

_________________
(´・ω・`)


Last edited by Ulyaoth on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:08 am

Also, is it just me, or does the audio like... cut out at 3:24 in the video? I can't hear what frank says, but I think it's "come on, guys". Like... the audio is real low for that part... why?

AND... why can't shadie say anything uplifting? Oh, sing a song? I can't sing! It would be terrible!

Oh, she'll say... you don't have to sing... you could also be a good dancer! Or play guitar! Or be good-looking! Or not ejaculate into a sock!

WE CAN'T ALL BE SUPERMAN LIKE FRANK, SHADIE!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:20 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Don't underestimate ours.

We've been making our kind of moonshine waaaay beofre you even had a country to make yours in...
When I think about it... We've been making our kind of moonshine before there was an America to colonise...
So... Who's got the experience?

Well ok... let's come to an agreement here... pure ethanol is the same no matter where it's made. :P

Agreed... What's your moonshine made of anyways?

Also, Shadie... I have two very nice twins that might disagree with that last bit...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:22 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:


Don't underestimate ours.

We've been making our kind of moonshine waaaay beofre you even had a country to make yours in...
When I think about it... We've been making our kind of moonshine before there was an America to colonise...
So... Who's got the experience?

Well ok... let's come to an agreement here... pure ethanol is the same no matter where it's made. :P

Agreed... What's your moonshine made of anyways?

Also, Shadie... I have two very nice twins that might disagree with that last bit...

In Minnesota or Tennessee?

In MN I know they use corn... I'd imagine it's the same in TN...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 am

Well most Moonshine is made from corn, so... Back in the 1700s, Scotsmen immigrated to western Pennsylvania and expanded more into the US from there while fighting the laws against it.

I'm sorry, but moonshine itself with that very name is usually made from corn. That's why it's also called corn squeezins and all that.

So Ban, what you call "moonshine" over there in Bulgaria is most likely not the moonshine we have over here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:45 am

Burkman wrote:
Well most Moonshine is made from corn, so... Back in the 1700s, Scotsmen immigrated to western Pennsylvania and expanded more into the US from there while fighting the laws against it.

I'm sorry, but moonshine itself with that very name is usually made from corn. That's why it's also called corn squeezins and all that.

So Ban, what you call "moonshine" over there in Bulgaria is most likely not the moonshine we have over here.

I see...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Burkman wrote:
Well most Moonshine is made from corn, so... Back in the 1700s, Scotsmen immigrated to western Pennsylvania and expanded more into the US from there while fighting the laws against it.

I'm sorry, but moonshine itself with that very name is usually made from corn. That's why it's also called corn squeezins and all that.

So Ban, what you call "moonshine" over there in Bulgaria is most likely not the moonshine we have over here.

There's not much of a difference when 95% of the content is CH3CH2OH... doesn't matter if it came from prunes, grass, corn, beets, etc. The only difference is how it's made.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Well most Moonshine is made from corn, so... Back in the 1700s, Scotsmen immigrated to western Pennsylvania and expanded more into the US from there while fighting the laws against it.

I'm sorry, but moonshine itself with that very name is usually made from corn. That's why it's also called corn squeezins and all that.

So Ban, what you call "moonshine" over there in Bulgaria is most likely not the moonshine we have over here.

There's not much of a difference when 95% of the content is CH3CH2OH... doesn't matter if it came from prunes, grass, corn, beets, etc. The only difference is how it's made.

It's actually made the exact same way...

Behold! A Bulgarian казан (means couldron; the destillation still thing)!


Now- A Moonshine still!


Also- Why call it moonshine?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Well most Moonshine is made from corn, so... Back in the 1700s, Scotsmen immigrated to western Pennsylvania and expanded more into the US from there while fighting the laws against it.

I'm sorry, but moonshine itself with that very name is usually made from corn. That's why it's also called corn squeezins and all that.

So Ban, what you call "moonshine" over there in Bulgaria is most likely not the moonshine we have over here.

There's not much of a difference when 95% of the content is CH3CH2OH... doesn't matter if it came from prunes, grass, corn, beets, etc. The only difference is how it's made.

It's actually made the exact same way...

Behold! A Bulgarian казан (means couldron; the destillation still thing)!


Now- A Moonshine still!


Also- Why call it moonshine?

LMAO

"Moonshine" comes from moon lit production... because of the illegality of it... blah blah blah... has a lot of other names too.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 pm

We put battery acid in our hooch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Shadie, you need to be specific. What you meant was that it wasnt the ONLY way to get girls into bed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Burkman wrote:
Well maybe I want to get other guys into bed...

Burkman ooooh. Can I watch? I'll have Bianca with me.


That's my camcorder of course roflmao Oh man

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Also, is it just me, or does the audio like... cut out at 3:24 in the video? I can't hear what frank says, but I think it's "come on, guys". Like... the audio is real low for that part... why?

AND... why can't shadie say anything uplifting? Oh, sing a song? I can't sing! It would be terrible!

Oh, she'll say... you don't have to sing... you could also be a good dancer! Or play guitar! Or be good-looking! Or not ejaculate into a sock!

WE CAN'T ALL BE SUPERMAN LIKE FRANK, SHADIE!


Nah, he ain't superman. Just the creator of this series LOL Uly, I adore you just the way you are! Actually, if you ejaculate into a sock, without spilling over, like perfect aim, now I'd pay to see that Say WHA!!!

And yeah, we had trouble with that line, it's soooo low, we raised the volume as much as we could without having the audio quality too degraded because naturally sometimes, raise a volume a certain way it raises the noise level. Clean the audio, it sometimes lowers certain lines.


BRANCH... Agreed. It's not the ONLY way to get girls into bed. There are MANY ways. But I don'T know them all. Usually I'm the one saying, ok it's been too long since last time we had sex, undress now. And that usually happens every second day or so... Say WHA!!! Hello Clarice

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
NotGiantSpiderGoat
GD Member


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:34 am

(insert message of how I like certain beer and its an acquired taste)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:18 pm

NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
(insert message of how I like certain beer and its an acquired taste)

Speaking as GSG here: I like certain kinds of beer, I don't like certain other kinds of beer. Some of the flavors I like are rare and strange, exotic, fruity or smokey, but there no specific kind, it depends on the specific flavor and kind. It's an acquired taste. Some of those beers are rare because not many people like them.

I'm also male, giant and a spider goat. yeah


Yep this really sounds like a dating site type of paragraph lol
uh huh

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
NotGiantSpiderGoat
GD Member


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
(insert message of how I like certain beer and its an acquired taste)

Speaking as GSG here: I like certain kinds of beer, I don't like certain other kinds of beer. Some of the flavors I like are rare and strange, exotic, fruity or smokey, but there no specific kind, it depends on the specific flavor and kind. It's an acquired taste. Some of those beers are rare because not many people like them.

I'm also male, giant and a spider goat. yeah


Yep this really sounds like a dating site type of paragraph lol
uh huh


nah my dating site posts are that sophisticated. They are more like, I will give you jewelry if you blow me! or I will blow you if you give me jewelry. Depends on how i'm feeling that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am

NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
(insert message of how I like certain beer and its an acquired taste)

Speaking as GSG here: I like certain kinds of beer, I don't like certain other kinds of beer. Some of the flavors I like are rare and strange, exotic, fruity or smokey, but there no specific kind, it depends on the specific flavor and kind. It's an acquired taste. Some of those beers are rare because not many people like them.

I'm also male, giant and a spider goat. yeah


Yep this really sounds like a dating site type of paragraph lol
uh huh


nah my dating site posts are that sophisticated. They are more like, I will give you jewelry if you blow me! or I will blow you if you give me jewelry. Depends on how i'm feeling that night.

Paahaa Say WHA!!!

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 am

Beer? I'd love a keg if you're offering...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Down Time with German Smoked Beer!   Today at 8:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
Down Time with German Smoked Beer!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Down Time with German Smoked Beer!
» Vision's Random Thread of Stumbling
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?
» German Mybrute starts. Finally!!!!
» Ironside theme time

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: