I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Amanda Todd died

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Catholics pray to false idols (inb4 Boba). It was founded by Saint Peter and since then has been completely corrupt. I'll give you that the Bible isnt the same as it was originally, but MOST of it is true to word. The Ten Commandments, Christ, etc.

Well that group was saying God was. Which he doesnt have a gender.

About Jesus though, no we dont know what gender he is. It's another thing that we cant ever be sure about because of the corruption of man.


Fight was a poor choice of words.

*ahem* I was gonna stay out of this... buuuuut... I was raised Catholic so perhaps I can correct you on a few things Mr. Man...

Catholics don't pray to false idols (I assume you mean "praying" to the saints here) I can understand the confusion here, but when Catholics are "praying" to saints we're really more of just saying "Hey, my homie I hear you and big J are pretty tight. Wana pray for me, and shit?" It was indeed founded by saint Peter, and while it has undoubtedly been corrupted to some degree, I would not say it's completely corrupt (certainly no more than other sects of Christianity). And we're pretty damn sure Jesus was a dude... (You might have just meant God in general.) Just saying. Oh yeah... God doesn't have a gender (from what I hear anyways) cause he's mothafucking, God. He aint no human like us. SHIIIIT, that nugget appeared as a burning bush they say! Now... let's stop this arguing and shit.

My point was, why do we need a middle man to get our prayers to God?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Ban, reading a Wikipedia article and a few YouTube comments on a video titled "Jesus" does not give you an in depth look at the Christian religion. The same applies for Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.

Here's an article on suicide and the Bible: http://www.christiananswers.net/q-dml/dml-y038.html

God's Gender:

http://www.extremelysmart.com/insight/God/GodsGender.php

And Branch, Catholics do not worship idols. -_- That sounds like something straight out of a Christian parody forum. Please. Use some common sense here. The Saints were just held to a higher value than we Prodistants hold them. Same goes for Mary (only even more).


_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Catholics pray to false idols (inb4 Boba). It was founded by Saint Peter and since then has been completely corrupt. I'll give you that the Bible isnt the same as it was originally, but MOST of it is true to word. The Ten Commandments, Christ, etc.

Well that group was saying God was. Which he doesnt have a gender.

About Jesus though, no we dont know what gender he is. It's another thing that we cant ever be sure about because of the corruption of man.


Fight was a poor choice of words.

*ahem* I was gonna stay out of this... buuuuut... I was raised Catholic so perhaps I can correct you on a few things Mr. Man...

Catholics don't pray to false idols (I assume you mean "praying" to the saints here) I can understand the confusion here, but when Catholics are "praying" to saints we're really more of just saying "Hey, my homie I hear you and big J are pretty tight. Wana pray for me, and shit?" It was indeed founded by saint Peter, and while it has undoubtedly been corrupted to some degree, I would not say it's completely corrupt (certainly no more than other sects of Christianity). And we're pretty damn sure Jesus was a dude... (You might have just meant God in general.) Just saying. Oh yeah... God doesn't have a gender (from what I hear anyways) cause he's mothafucking, God. He aint no human like us. SHIIIIT, that nugget appeared as a burning bush they say! Now... let's stop this arguing and shit.

Burning bush you say... Well... I can clearly see where that 'God is a chick' sect got it's reasoning from...
/ifyouknowwhatImean


Also Jet... I was gonna write something long and slanderous, but I shall sum it up so you can understand:

Fuck off.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Catholics pray to false idols (inb4 Boba). It was founded by Saint Peter and since then has been completely corrupt. I'll give you that the Bible isnt the same as it was originally, but MOST of it is true to word. The Ten Commandments, Christ, etc.

Well that group was saying God was. Which he doesnt have a gender.

About Jesus though, no we dont know what gender he is. It's another thing that we cant ever be sure about because of the corruption of man.


Fight was a poor choice of words.

*ahem* I was gonna stay out of this... buuuuut... I was raised Catholic so perhaps I can correct you on a few things Mr. Man...

Catholics don't pray to false idols (I assume you mean "praying" to the saints here) I can understand the confusion here, but when Catholics are "praying" to saints we're really more of just saying "Hey, my homie I hear you and big J are pretty tight. Wana pray for me, and shit?" It was indeed founded by saint Peter, and while it has undoubtedly been corrupted to some degree, I would not say it's completely corrupt (certainly no more than other sects of Christianity). And we're pretty damn sure Jesus was a dude... (You might have just meant God in general.) Just saying. Oh yeah... God doesn't have a gender (from what I hear anyways) cause he's mothafucking, God. He aint no human like us. SHIIIIT, that nugget appeared as a burning bush they say! Now... let's stop this arguing and shit.

Burning bush you say... Well... I can clearly see where that 'God is a chick' sect got it's reasoning from...
/ifyouknowwhatImean


Also Jet... I was gonna write something long and slanderous, but I shall sum it up so you can understand:

Fuck off.


I'm sorry, it's just that playing the "what if" game does not make you a religiously informed person. I hope you understand that now (: have a good day.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
That would be the bullshit again...

*ACHOOOOO!*

I'm sorry, I'm allergic to faggot, too.

Must suck to be allergic to oneself... either that or your brother must be standing behind you.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:53 pm

I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Kim jong il silences his people...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Branch wrote:
I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

I'm pretty sure that when Peter started up this little thing called the Christian Faith, he had a whole different thing in mind...

And Jet, I'm not playing the 'what if game'... How can you argue and discuss something (anything) without providing the opposite point?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Branch wrote:
I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

Well, even so... Nothing wrong with admiring them as holy people and role models. No one is forcing you to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

Well, even so... Nothing wrong with admiring them as holy people and role models. No one is forcing you to do anything.

Well yeah. I admire them and aspire to be them. But I wouldn't pray to them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

Well, even so... Nothing wrong with admiring them as holy people and role models. No one is forcing you to do anything.

Well yeah. I admire them and aspire to be them. But I wouldn't pray to them.

It's not quite "praying" Dude...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


Well, even so... Nothing wrong with admiring them as holy people and role models. No one is forcing you to do anything.

Well yeah. I admire them and aspire to be them. But I wouldn't pray to them.

It's not quite "praying" Dude...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 pm

The fuck is this.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Wilbz wrote:
The fuck is this.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

I'm pretty sure that when Peter started up this little thing called the Christian Faith, he had a whole different thing in mind...

And Jet, I'm not playing the 'what if game'... How can you argue and discuss something (anything) without providing the opposite point?

You're not providing the opposite point, you're acting like this is a religious episode of the Twilight Zone. Every single time you've debated anything about religion you bring up weird, non-scriptural ideas that are just...no...just no man.

Examples:

What if God really just sends all of us to hell?
What if God is a woman?

And so on.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:22 pm

We're ending the religious talk here... thx... ^__^

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Scott wrote:
We're ending the religious talk here... thx... ^__^

I didn't know Scott was Kim Jong Il...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:01 am

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch, 'cuz he always puts skippy in my lunch.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 am

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
We're ending the religious talk here... thx... ^__^

I didn't know Scott was Kim Jong Il...

Yes.. now bow before I get the stick!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:01 am

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
I didn't say "worship". They pray to the Saints and Mary though. So that THEY can pray to God for you. Do you think that when Saint Peter founded the Catholic church that he intended for all the Catholics to pray to him?

Its like saying yeah, we're all equal. But they're MORE equal.

I'm pretty sure that when Peter started up this little thing called the Christian Faith, he had a whole different thing in mind...

And Jet, I'm not playing the 'what if game'... How can you argue and discuss something (anything) without providing the opposite point?

You're not providing the opposite point, you're acting like this is a religious episode of the Twilight Zone. Every single time you've debated anything about religion you bring up weird, non-scriptural ideas that are just...no...just no man.

Examples:

What if God really just sends all of us to hell?
What if God is a woman?

And so on.

Ok... What would be the opposite point for religion? Religion in general. Non-spirituality.
Look dude, this is the Internet. If you don't like what you're reading, don't fucking read it...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Sorry Scotty, but I feel like I should clear these up. Both as a Christian and perhaps more importantly as an English minor.

Ban-Anad wrote:
And from what I know, Christian God (seriously, pick a name for the thing...)

English was build around using a capital G for God in specific and the names are Yahweh, Jehovah, Lord of Lords, properly and most correctly YHWH and so on. Seriously, there are entire songs build around the fact English has dozens of names for Him.


Ban-Anad wrote:
2. Why does everyone assume it's a 'He'?

No one really does in serious discussion. I've never heard an academic say that or even pretend such. Turns out the English word for unspecified or in this case non-existent sex is masculine. He has no gender or sex ergo the masculine terms are the default. Similarly, claiming English has no middle gender terms is wrong. They just aren't distinctive from the male.

Also, its double quotation marks in most variations of English and almost universally the question mark should be INSIDE the quotes.



Ban-Anad wrote:
Oh, and another thing- if God really hates suicides so much, why doesn't he interfere? There's nothing like a Divine Epiphany to get you on the right track...

Okay, finally I'm getting off my English kick. Conceptually it is called limited free will and there are many, many books on it. Besides which, from a hypothetical standpoint the argument that God should prevent the most heinous crimes is inherently flawed in that it assumes the most heinous crimes humanly imaginable ARE the most most heinous crimes. Rather, it should be assumed that is entirely possible God removed the ability to perceive or be capable of such acts He deemed too extreme. Perhaps total free will could be considered one such extreme.


@Branch: I think you should be more respectful of the practice with the Saints. There is an argument against it, but still they are technically speaking through the Saints. At least, those who know what they are doing and not just going through the motions. Even then, respect should be given to the Saints themselves for their actions in life.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:


In your opinion he isn't there. And yes, he isn't a fan of suicides. Killing yourself is considered killing. But what have you gathered that says he strays away from the family? Unless the family did something to horrible to the person to provoke it maybe, but otherwise God (yea we're not "giving him a name") will support the family emotionally and, depending on the person, spiritually.

1. Objective discussion means I do not necessarily have to believe in the subject matter.

2. Why does everyone assume it's a 'He'? Has anyone actually seen 'him' to verify that? And don't give me that 'It's "son of God" so therefore he's a guy.' or anything else connected with how he's addressed in the Bible. The Bible has been re-written more times than a toilet cubicals' wall. More to the point, the current version (read- the one out there for the past 9 or so centuries) has been made to fit in a partiarcal society. So where the fuck is your proof that 'He' is indeed a 'He'?

Well... The family could have prevented the suicide by stepping in and talking to their goddamn child.
You see him cut his wrists in the bathroom, what do you do? Keep razors on the higher shelf?! Way to go, parenting...
You see him spend 90% of his free time in his room, what's your move? Yell at him for not having friends and staying at home all the time. Right, that's a good way of establishing a connection with your kid...

In this regard it can be argued, and some... churches (I would really like to call them sects but I know how you Christ-ies hate that word) actually do accuse the family and friends and place the guilt on them...

Oh, and another thing- if God really hates suicides so much, why doesn't he interfere? There's nothing like a Divine Epiphany to get you on the right track...

God is the son of God? lolwut

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Our Old Testement has exact same stuff that the Jews have. In it says how Christ will come and the Jews wont believe he's the Son of God. They didn't. It said they would prosecute him. They did.

We're not saying He's a specific gender. But we're not calling God an it. When westward expansion began in North America there was a Christian group that called God a she. That group is now defunct, but I thought thats a good fun fact considering the convo.


But if you're gonna have a religious fight, atleast have some knowledge of the religion you're combating.

The issue I have with religion, and any religion, is that people kill in the name of God and stuff. They prosecute gay people and people who are different.

The old religions had 13 moon cycles, then Christianity came and decided that 13 would be cursed number, had 12 months on the calendar instead. Women healers and wise women were accused to be witches.

When I was in high school, my teacher asked me why I spoke of ''New Age'' as though it was a good thing. I said ''meditation is good for you'' she put me in detention. My mother goes to Churche every Sunday, surrounded by people who don't respect others and who don't practice what they preach and expect others to act as. She taught us the sacraments when we were young (me, sis and bro) and then a preist said she was possessed by teh devil because she also taught about meditation and how power of thought and inspiration can be a way to hear God and stuff.

I saw so many people use religion to justify bad things, to control other people, religion in many ways controls people.

And every religion says they're the only good one. If you don't believe in that particuar one you'Re going to Hell.

Hell, I've been there in my living days. Abuse is Hell, an abusive relationship is Hell. Where was God in that time, all around me and within me. I was able to get myself outta that shit. With everyone around me helping me. Not because of religion, but because of this entity people call God, the Force, whatever it is.

You cannot dictate or control, it is wrong, but you can use it for good. I am a very spiritual person, but I am anti-religion in many ways, just for the mere fact that you cannot justify murder as an act of God. You cannot accuse a gay person of being a curse or use the bible to justify sexism.

Ok, I'm anti-catholicism. There, I've admittted it lol

You need to find what's good in each religion, decipher it, decode it, and discard all the crap around it. If a book is said to be holy and blessed has only one lie in it to control others, it is no longer holy, and where is the lie and where does it stop. It become illusive, deviant.

I have found many things in many religion that were true for me in my life, and I use that in my spirituality, in my meditations, etc. It does not mean something that is not true for me now will not be true for me later or won't be true for someone else. It is not to the letter by the book the same for everyone, and that's the problem with religion because it does not teach that and even those who follow it ''religiously'' have trouble findin truth in it for themselves.

When you understand its true flexible nature, then you can find true meaning in many things.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Y'know... I realize "no" is a hard concept... for my 1 year-old son. Perhaps I should be putting an age limit on the site... because there sure do seem to be a bunch of 1 year-olds here.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:29 pm

Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

I don't care what you are... I said "no" it means NO. Don't like it? Leave kid...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Today at 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Amanda Todd died
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I'll House You w/ Todd Terry, Oscar P, Brian Burnside, Sean Cormac
» Spiderman died?
» iPad Died....
» So, my iPhone 3G finally died.
» Path of Exile, yet died?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: