I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Amanda Todd died

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

How very kim jong il of you...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

I don't care what you are... I said "no" it means NO. Don't like it? Leave kid...

Maybe you should leave... *sniff*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

I don't care what you are... I said "no" it means NO. Don't like it? Leave kid...

Maybe you should leave... *sniff*

Sorry.. I like it here...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:50 pm

I bet kim jong il liked it in north korea...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I bet kim jong il liked it in north korea...

A good point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I bet kim jong il liked it in north korea...

I bet he did...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Well then... let October 16th be Kim Jong Il loves North Korea Day for all time to mark this event.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Ok, you guys should stop.
The fuck is the big problem?
Uly, stop being such a whiny bitch about everything.
Scott, please stop taking Uly's shit seriously. It's not like you...

Thank you...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:03 pm

"Quit whining, kunte kinte", banana says.

"Toby's a fine name", banana says.

You beast...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ok, you guys should stop.
The fuck is the big problem?
Uly, stop being such a whiny bitch about everything.
Scott, please stop taking Uly's shit seriously. It's not like you...

Thank you...

<------------- Offended... I take everything that happens on this site with NO SALT!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
NotGiantSpiderGoat
GD Member


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:13 am

I agree with mortinatore btw

I was gonna get in on this, But Scott says no and I want to add to mort's post dammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 am

NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I agree with mortinatore btw

I was gonna get in on this, But Scott says no and I want to add to mort's post dammit.

Hmm, maybe we should have a reply thread and let Scott keep this one?

>_>

Regretting ordering me to post on here yet Scott? :P

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 am

The Mortonator wrote:
NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I agree with mortinatore btw

I was gonna get in on this, But Scott says no and I want to add to mort's post dammit.

Hmm, maybe we should have a reply thread and let Scott keep this one?

>_>

Regretting ordering me to post on here yet Scott? :P

I never have regrets... I can't fathom those who do...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

Actually, my nickname is Toby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

Actually, my nickname is Toby.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Well, what if we all had said a bunch of shit about romney and why obama is so great and then burkman said "no more politics" (and in this scenario, you're not admin, just one of us)

Could you really let it go... you say something. Then burkman calls you a child for ignoring his orders. Because he gets to give you orders. And you have to obey them. Why? Because he's admin, that's why.

It hurts so bad, scott... our names are not Toby. We are kunte kinte.

Actually, my nickname is Toby.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:18 pm

From what I've read, she may have brought some of the bullying upon herself. It IS tragic she decided to end her own life due to the bullying brought on by her past. But hey, everyone is human.

She had a nice rack.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Wilbz wrote:
From what I've read, she may have brought some of the bullying upon herself. It IS tragic she decided to end her own life due to the bullying brought on by her past. But hey, everyone is human.

She had a nice rack.

This post brought to you by: Wilbourn M.D.


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*


Last edited by Scott on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
From what I've read, she may have brought some of the bullying upon herself. It IS tragic she decided to end her own life due to the bullying brought on by her past. But hey, everyone is human.

She had a nice rack.

This post brought to you by: Wilbourn M.D.

Tiiiittttiiiiieeeessss

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 pm

If only amanda todd had come to me first! *tears*

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
From what I've read, she may have brought some of the bullying upon herself. It IS tragic she decided to end her own life due to the bullying brought on by her past. But hey, everyone is human.

She had a nice rack.

This post brought to you by: Wilbourn M.D.

Tiiiittttiiiiieeeessss

I WASN'T FINISHED YET!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:


This post brought to you by: Wilbourn M.D.

Tiiiittttiiiiieeeessss

I WASN'T FINISHED YET!

That's what I said.

*Cries*

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:


This post brought to you by: Wilbourn M.D.

Tiiiittttiiiiieeeessss

I WASN'T FINISHED YET!

That's what I said.

*Cries*

That's what she said...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:


I WASN'T FINISHED YET!

That's what I said.

*Cries*

That's what she said...

It appears we have a mutual understanding.

*Hugs*

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:


I WASN'T FINISHED YET!

That's what I said.

*Cries*

That's what she said...

It appears we have a mutual understanding.

*Hugs*

It was that big...


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Amanda Todd died   Today at 8:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
Amanda Todd died
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I'll House You w/ Todd Terry, Oscar P, Brian Burnside, Sean Cormac
» Spiderman died?
» iPad Died....
» So, my iPhone 3G finally died.
» Path of Exile, yet died?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: