I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Fuck SONY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

They make damn good consoles but their customer support is full of retards. So for the past year or so whenever I buy off of PSN I've been using Gift Debit Cards from VISA. Well I tried to update my card info and unusually it didn't work. So I thought "Ok, it's not a big deal, I'm probably just having one of my moments" and looked it up on PSN/PS Store's help forums. Apparently lots of people have had the same problem. And I mean lots.

So I called customer support and asked what I should do about not being able to update my card info and they responded with "Well uh....maybe you should...uh...just uh...buy a PSN card". I can't even buy PSN cards around here cause no one sells them around here. So after saying that, this guy just disconnects me. So of course I call back and this time on line with someone else I ask my question again. Same response.

I'm tempted to just use it for iTunes but I really want to buy some games. Anyone who has a PS3 know how to deal with this?

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:25 pm

The PS3... a resource hog that only utilizes half of its graphics card and CPU... yeah... hardly what I'd call a "damn good console." It's more of a "piss poor marvel of engineering." PSN sucks... and their customer support sucks. I'm sorry... but you don't have a whole lot going for you here.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Ryan wrote:
They make damn good consoles but their customer support is full of retards. So for the past year or so whenever I buy off of PSN I've been using Gift Debit Cards from VISA. Well I tried to update my card info and unusually it didn't work. So I thought "Ok, it's not a big deal, I'm probably just having one of my moments" and looked it up on PSN/PS Store's help forums. Apparently lots of people have had the same problem. And I mean lots.

So I called customer support and asked what I should do about not being able to update my card info and they responded with "Well uh....maybe you should...uh...just uh...buy a PSN card". I can't even buy PSN cards around here cause no one sells them around here. So after saying that, this guy just disconnects me. So of course I call back and this time on line with someone else I ask my question again. Same response.

I'm tempted to just use it for iTunes but I really want to buy some games. Anyone who has a PS3 know how to deal with this?

Yes, I know how to deal with this. Two easy steps:
1. Sell the PS3.
2. Buy an Xbox 360.

And I fully agree with Scotteh thur... Sony. It's like Apple. You buy the brand, not the product...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:05 pm

A PSN card huh?
Do as I usually do, go to some online auctions or just buy straight from Amazon.

Though I agree with what Scott and Ban says, Sony consoles suck dick (I can´t even understand how the Xbox, Dreamcast and Gamecube failed in sales against the PS2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
A PSN card huh?
Do as I usually do, go to some online auctions or just buy straight from Amazon.

Though I agree with what Scott and Ban says, Sony consoles suck dick (I can´t even understand how the Xbox, Dreamcast and Gamecube failed in sales against the PS2)

Same reason why Macs and iPhones are supposedly the best in their respective shelf... You buy the brand, not the product. And everyone's gotten used to hearing how great Apple and Sony are... If you repeat something enough times, people start believing... And people (not 'a person') are statistically not all that intelligent when it comes to following consumer logic.

For Apple, hipsters and spoiled suburban kids are the main target demographic, as well as non-tech savvy people who just 'know' because they saw the ad and they already have the previous model (read- my dad). For Sony, it's generally the same thing, though it can be said that they tend to pick off the oddities. They do make (borderline) decent laptops though, which is a plus over Apple. Not a big one, but still...

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 pm

I liked the PS2.... just sayin'

I had a PS3 and it was complete shit. Xbox 360.

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Scott wrote:
The PS3... a resource hog that only utilizes half of its graphics card and CPU... yeah... hardly what I'd call a "damn good console." It's more of a "piss poor marvel of engineering." PSN sucks... and their customer support sucks. I'm sorry... but you don't have a whole lot going for you here.

Well, they have better exclusives :/ to me anyway.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Ryan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Go on

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Ryan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Talz

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:15 pm

It's easy. Just don't buy off of PSN.

Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Boba wrote:

Why? I'd like to buy games off of there, so would lots of other people. It's a problem they should look into.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Ryan wrote:
Boba wrote:

Why? I'd like to buy games off of there, so would lots of other people. It's a problem they should look into.

No. Microsoft has raped them.

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Boba wrote:

Hell yeah, playing my XBOX, praise Jesus for the almighty XBOX and SUPERIOR REPUBLICAN POLITICS. HELL YEAH. CAUSE I'M BRANCH. AND BY THE WAY, OBAMA AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A DAMNED NEGRO MUSLIM CHRISTIAN-HATING FAGGOT ENABLER FROM THE VERY PITS A' HELL. HELL YEAH. THIS IS AMERICA. OH, AND I'M A TEXAN BY THE WAY. IN CASE I DIDN'T CLARIFY THAT THE FIRST 57 TIMES I MENTIONED IT. HELL YEAH. AMURRICA. BY THE WAY, THE CATHOLICS WORSHIP IDOLS. I KNOW THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE A' COUPLE A' SHITTY YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH EXTRA LARGE FONT TOLD ME THAT. HELL YEAH. FREEDOM, SECURITY AND GUNS. LOTSA GUNS. HELL YEAH. NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AND JESUS CHRIST AND GOOD SOUTHERN COOKIN'. HELL YEAH. I CAN'T STAND A GAY FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL HOMER WHO LIKES PENIS AND OTHER GAY THINGS AMONG THAT. HELL YEAHHHHH. THANK JESUS CHRIST FOR FOX NEWS AND IT'S RELIABLE INFORMATION. BECAUSE SINCE THE SLOGAN SAYS FAIR AND BALANCED THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE IT'S FAIR AND BALANCES BECAUSE THE SLOGAN SAYS SO BECAUSE THE SLOGAN SAYS--.

AS;LKDFJKASDFLKJ3EIORU23489U23KLASDFJASDKFMEC ASKERU324OR82309483209588EROIFJCVDSKLFJDSKFJ;LSCM SAKDJFJSADLKUJ83W9405873408932

you

Last edited by Ryan on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Boba wrote:

Hell yeah, playing my XBOX, praise Jesus for the almighty XBOX and SUPERIOR REPUBLICAN POLITICS. HELL YEAH. CAUSE I'M BRANCH. AND BY THE WAY, OBAMA AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A DAMNED lolwutapenis MUSLIM CHRISTIAN-HATING FAGGOT ENABLER FROM THE VERY PITS A' HELL. HELL YEAH. THIS IS AMERICA. OH, AND I'M A TEXAN BY THE WAY. IN CASE I DIDN'T CLARIFY THAT THE FIRST 57 TIMES I MENTIONED IT. HELL YEAH. AMURRICA. BY THE WAY, THE CATHOLICS WORSHIP IDOLS. I KNOW THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE A' COUPLE A' SHITTY YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH EXTRA LARGE FONT TOLD ME THAT. HELL YEAH. FREEDOM, SECURITY AND GUNS. LOTSA GUNS. HELL YEAH. NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AND JESUS CHRIST AND GOOD SOUTHERN COOKIN'. HELL YEAH. I CAN'T STAND A GAY FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL HOMER WHO LIKES PENIS AND OTHER GAY THINGS AMONG THAT. HELL YEAHHHHH. THANK JESUS CHRIST FOR FOX NEWS AND IT'S RELIABLE INFORMATION. BECAUSE SINCE THE SLOGAN SAYS FAIR AND BALANCED THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE IT'S FAIR AND BALANCES BECAUSE THE SLOGAN SAYS SO BECAUSE THE SLOGAN SAYS--.

AS;LKDFJKASDFLKJ3EIORU23489U23KLASDFJASDKFMEC ASKERU324OR82309483209588EROIFJCVDSKLFJDSKFJ;LSCM SAKDJFJSADLKUJ83W9405873408932

you

It's... like a reverse Uly... LAWD HAVE MERCEH!

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Hell yeah, playing my XBOX, praise Jesus for the almighty XBOX and SUPERIOR REPUBLICAN POLITICS. HELL YEAH. CAUSE I'M BRANCH. AND BY THE WAY, OBAMA AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A DAMNED NEGRO MUSLIM CHRISTIAN-HATING FAGGOT ENABLER FROM THE VERY PITS A' HELL. HELL YEAH. THIS IS AMERICA. OH, AND I'M A TEXAN BY THE WAY. IN CASE I DIDN'T CLARIFY THAT THE FIRST 57 TIMES I MENTIONED IT. HELL YEAH. AMURRICA. BY THE WAY, THE CATHOLICS WORSHIP IDOLS. I KNOW THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE A' COUPLE A' SHITTY YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH EXTRA LARGE FONT TOLD ME THAT. HELL YEAH. FREEDOM, SECURITY AND GUNS. LOTSA GUNS. HELL YEAH. NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL AND JESUS CHRIST AND GOOD SOUTHERN COOKIN'. HELL YEAH. I CAN'T STAND A GAY FAGGOT HOMOSEXUAL HOMER WHO LIKES PENIS AND OTHER GAY THINGS AMONG THAT. HELL YEAHHHHH. THANK JESUS CHRIST FOR FOX NEWS AND IT'S RELIABLE INFORMATION. BECAUSE SINCE THE SLOGAN SAYS FAIR AND BALANCED THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE IT'S FAIR AND BALANCES BECAUSE THE SLOGAN SAYS SO BECAUSE THE SLOGAN SAYS--.

you

umadbro?

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:

you

umadbro?

HELL YEAH I'M MAD CAUSE THE ILLEGALS ARE TRYIN TO TAKE OUR JAWBS.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Ryan wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:

you

umadbro?

HELL YEAH I'M MAD CAUSE THE ILLEGALS ARE TRYIN TO TAKE OUR JAWBS.

Yknow I think Ive supported Fox once. And arent you a pretty strong Christian? I mean are you saying that you wouldn't support Him in a religious discussion? I never called Obama a racist or evil. Just not what is needed in a President. Romney could atleast help the economy.

And sorry if my nationalism offends you. Im proud of my state and my country and the people who fought for it. I cant remember the last time I talked about illegals on here, so Im asuming you're just stereotyping me now. Though I haven't mentioned being Texan in awhile.

Isn't being political about saying your opinion is right? I mean isnt that kind of the point?

And maybe you didn't read all the posts, but I think praying to the Saints so they can pray to God for you is just odd. I prefer no middle man.

Now excuse me, I have to go play Xbox with Scott. OMG!

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Ryan wrote:
Boba wrote:

Yes... I'm sure Sony Tech Support are well underway of solving ALL the issues with PSN and their various products...

yeah

PostSubject: Re: Fuck SONY   Today at 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Fuck SONY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1