I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Teh WarZ Krew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Me!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:47 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Who's up for some WarZ tonight? :3

Define 'tonight'...

Also- Scott, you got WarZ? Good for you!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Who's up for some WarZ tonight? :3

Define 'tonight'...

Also- Scott, you got WarZ? Good for you!

WHY YOU GOTTA RUIN MY LOGIC!?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Who's up for some WarZ tonight? :3

Define 'tonight'...

Also- Scott, you got WarZ? Good for you!

Perhaps in 3-5 hours?

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Who's up for some WarZ tonight? :3

Define 'tonight'...

Also- Scott, you got WarZ? Good for you!

Perhaps in 3-5 hours?

Say... in your mother's bedroom?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Define 'tonight'...

Also- Scott, you got WarZ? Good for you!

Perhaps in 3-5 hours?

Say... in your mother's bedroom?

Jokes on you I have 2 dads.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:
Wilbz wrote:


Perhaps in 3-5 hours?

Say... in your mother's bedroom?

Jokes on you I have 2 dads.


The one you call 'Daddy' and not 'Pop', then...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Scott wrote:


Say... in your mother's bedroom?

Jokes on you I have 2 dads.


The one you call 'Daddy' and not 'Pop', then...

Most people in the South call their dads "Daddy"

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:


Jokes on you I have 2 dads.


The one you call 'Daddy' and not 'Pop', then...

Most people in the South call their dads "Daddy"

Bunch of fags and maricones...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:24 pm

LMAO

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


The one you call 'Daddy' and not 'Pop', then...

Most people in the South call their dads "Daddy"

Bunch of fags and maricones...

Well it's more like "DADDUH WHERE'S MY DADGUM SKOAL YOU SUMBITCH"

"BILLY YOU SHUT UR GODDAMN MOUTH"

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


The one you call 'Daddy' and not 'Pop', then...

Most people in the South call their dads "Daddy"

Bunch of fags and maricones...

Well it's more like "DADDUH WHERE'S MY DADGUM SKOAL YOU SUMBITCH"

"BILLY YOU SHUT UR GODDAMN MOUTH"

"AH DUN TALK WHEN I WANT DADDUH!"

"BOAH AH TAN YO BACKSAHD!"

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:


Jokes on you I have 2 dads.


The one you call 'Daddy' and not 'Pop', then...

Most people in the South call their dads "Daddy"

I call mine Dad and Pops. Mostly Dad.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:32 pm

"But papa... I do not vant to go to england. I vant to stay in bulgäria with you!"

You cannot stay, Ivogard... the family name of bulgavich has been tainted by the foul bulgarosker family. There will be much bloodshed in ze coming years... I von't allow my dearest son to perish at the hands of those vile bulgaroskers. You vill go to england... and attend ze college and return to your homeland with knowledge of nuclear bombs vith wich to vipe out the dreaded bulgaroskers.

And so, Ivogard Don Julio Estevez Bulgavich left home... perhaps never to return.

Anyway, that all started because you say pop. That all sorta just came to mind. We say dad over here, mister man.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
"But papa... I do not vant to go to england. I vant to stay in bulgäria with you!"

You cannot stay, Ivogard... the family name of bulgavich has been tainted by the foul bulgarosker family. There will be much bloodshed in ze coming years... I von't allow my dearest son to perish at the hands of those vile bulgaroskers. You vill go to england... and attend ze college and return to your homeland with knowledge of nuclear bombs vith wich to vipe out the dreaded bulgaroskers.

And so, Ivogard Don Julio Estevez Bulgavich left home... perhaps never to return.

Anyway, that all started because you say pop. That all sorta just came to mind. We say dad over here, mister man.


Lol... If that was the reason I went to college... I could have just stayed home...
yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:27 pm

BECAUSE Y'KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO PLAY WARZ WITH MUH INTERWEB FRIENDZ OR ANYTINGZ

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Friends? huh?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:17 am

Wilbz wrote:
BECAUSE Y'KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO PLAY WARZ WITH MUH INTERWEB FRIENDZ OR ANYTINGZ

Then pick a better time... Not like... 1AM in mainland Europe...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
BECAUSE Y'KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO PLAY WARZ WITH MUH INTERWEB FRIENDZ OR ANYTINGZ

Then pick a better time... Not like... 1AM in mainland Europe...

ALL TIMES ARE NEGOTIABLE

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
BECAUSE Y'KNOW IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO PLAY WARZ WITH MUH INTERWEB FRIENDZ OR ANYTINGZ

Then pick a better time... Not like... 1AM in mainland Europe...

ALL TIMES ARE NEGOTIABLE

LOLOLRIGHT NOW

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Then pick a better time... Not like... 1AM in mainland Europe...

ALL TIMES ARE NEGOTIABLE

LOLOLRIGHT NOW

Branch is always on Xbawkz. But refuses to converse with us.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Branch wrote:
Wilbz wrote:


ALL TIMES ARE NEGOTIABLE

LOLOLRIGHT NOW

Branch is always on Xbawkz. But refuses to converse with us.

Yesterday I played ME3 with Scoot! And on Friday, Scoot, Colla and I played MW!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Branch wrote:


LOLOLRIGHT NOW

Branch is always on Xbawkz. But refuses to converse with us.

Yesterday I played ME3 with Scoot! And on Friday, Scoot, Colla and I played MW!!

"Yesterday I played Halo 4 with Wilbourn!" -Words Branch never said

And also... Wilbz likes ME3...


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Branch wrote:
Wilbz wrote:


Branch is always on Xbawkz. But refuses to converse with us.

Yesterday I played ME3 with Scoot! And on Friday, Scoot, Colla and I played MW!!

"Yesterday I played Halo 4 with Wilbourn!" -Words Branch never said

And also... Wilbz likes ME3...


I DUN HAZ HALO 4!!!!

lolokai. THEN WHY U NEVUR PLAY WITH UZ!?!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Branch wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Branch wrote:


LOLOLRIGHT NOW

Branch is always on Xbawkz. But refuses to converse with us.

Yesterday I played ME3 with Scoot! And on Friday, Scoot, Colla and I played MW!!

"Yesterday I played Halo 4 with Wilbourn!" -Words Branch never said

And also... Wilbz likes ME3...


What a load of bull... Wilbz hardly plays anything for more than a week before he's bored with it.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Teh WarZ Krew   Today at 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Teh WarZ Krew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Teh WarZ Krew
» TPS multiplayer zombie

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: