I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 L12PW: How I met your Zumbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Detention was always in the library for us... so boring... only thing that ever got confinscated from me was a lazer pointer (I mean c'mon they were cool and entertaining who didn't want one)... apparently they were considered weapons... I found it a retarded weapon. Maybe if I was skilled enough I could hold it on someone's eye long enough to... to make them blink?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Detention was always in the library for us... so boring... only thing that ever got confinscated from me was a lazer pointer (I mean c'mon they were cool and entertaining who didn't want one)... apparently they were considered weapons... I found it a retarded weapon. Maybe if I was skilled enough I could hold it on someone's eye long enough to... to make them blink?

xD

I've never had anything confinscated. Except a toy car in kindergarden because we couldnt have toys during learning time. Though when I had my fight two years ago, there was a girl in in-school suspension. She was in there for bringing a knife the size of my forearm to school because of a bully.

She only got one day and I think they got the bully.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Detention was always in the library for us... so boring... only thing that ever got confinscated from me was a lazer pointer (I mean c'mon they were cool and entertaining who didn't want one)... apparently they were considered weapons... I found it a retarded weapon. Maybe if I was skilled enough I could hold it on someone's eye long enough to... to make them blink?

xD

I've never had anything confinscated. Except a toy car in kindergarden because we couldnt have toys during learning time. Though when I had my fight two years ago, there was a girl in in-school suspension. She was in there for bringing a knife the size of my forearm to school because of a bully.

She only got one day and I think they got the bully.

You should have told her "Better luck next time toots..." and started smoking a pipe.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Detention was always in the library for us... so boring... only thing that ever got confinscated from me was a lazer pointer (I mean c'mon they were cool and entertaining who didn't want one)... apparently they were considered weapons... I found it a retarded weapon. Maybe if I was skilled enough I could hold it on someone's eye long enough to... to make them blink?

xD

I've never had anything confinscated. Except a toy car in kindergarden because we couldnt have toys during learning time. Though when I had my fight two years ago, there was a girl in in-school suspension. She was in there for bringing a knife the size of my forearm to school because of a bully.

She only got one day and I think they got the bully.

You should have told her "Better luck next time toots..." and started smoking a pipe.

OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Also

LOL


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:17 pm



Yep.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:


A lot of images that don't display redirect me to funnyjunk.com, quaint.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Uly found funny picturez.




_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm

The election is over you whore.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Obama supporters are just like Auburn fans.


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:45 am



I always think of Plank this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:18 am

Mine Turtle wrote:


I always think of Plank this way.


_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:13 am




_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:41 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:43 am

I worked the registers today. I feel like it'd be a lot easier if there weren't so many damn little things that can go wrong with people's kohl's charge card or applying for one and various little temporary discounts or dollar off coupons.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:49 am

Figured out i have masterbated approx 16425 times in my life.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Callin wrote:
Figured out i have masterbated approx 16425 times in my life.

That's approximately... if each semen has 40,000 million sperm...

657,000,000,000 sperm you have released and senselessly murdered.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Boba wrote:
Callin wrote:
Figured out i have masterbated approx 16425 times in my life.

That's approximately... if each semen has 40,000 million sperm...

657,000,000,000 sperm you have released and senselessly murdered.

Considering each sperm is a potential human being, you have murdered
94,210588239307999867450721176195 times the population of our planet (based on most current values)...
Compared to this, Hitler and Stalin are pretty much saints... Lol...
OMG!

Also...
Boba, semen and sperm are synonyms. Sperm doesn't have a different plural form.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
Callin wrote:
Figured out i have masterbated approx 16425 times in my life.

That's approximately... if each semen has 40,000 million sperm...

657,000,000,000 sperm you have released and senselessly murdered.

Considering each sperm is a potential human being, you have murdered
94,210588239307999867450721176195 times the population of our planet (based on most current values)...
Compared to this, Hitler and Stalin are pretty much saints... Lol...
OMG!

Also...
Boba, semen and sperm are synonyms. Sperm doesn't have a different plural form.

Then may God wish fiery hell on the person who told me semen was the fluid and sperm were the cells in the fluid.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 pm

That is a very funny observation there Banana...

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

You know, boba is right. Semen is the name for the whole "mixture". Sperm are the little "swimmers."

I'm fairly certain of this...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 am

You can clicky and take a test. I am kinda surprised by my result... I mean, there's things like necromancer and guardian and such and I'm... a craftsman. No glory for uly...


_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   Today at 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
L12PW: How I met your Zumbie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» L12PW: How I met your Zumbie
» L12PW The Revivial
» L12PW Number Banana
» L12PW Enraged Lobster
» L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: