I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 What the hell other states?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Quote :
signatures on the petition came from Texas, but some also claimed to be from other states, including Flagstaff, Ariz., Pinebluff, Ark., and Rio Rancho, N.M. Some did not publicly list their residency.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/texas-petition-secede-reaches-threshold-obama-comment/story?id=17701519#.UKLd1eOe_6n

We did we do to you to force use to leave the union?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Lol

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm fine with this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Go on...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I signed the Petition for South Carolina yesterday. In the hopes that it slaps America in the face and makes somebody stop and think.

If that happens then it was worth it.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 pm

At least 17 other states have similar petitions to the Texas secession request on the We the People forum including New Jersey, New York, Montana, Colorado, Louisiana, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, North Carolina, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Oregon and Michigan. The closest behind Texas was Louisiana with 15,617 signatures.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Branch wrote:
I'm fine with this.

Good luck getting invaded by Mexico.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm fine with this.

Good luck getting invaded by Mexico.

Yeah, uh Mexico? Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll still be allies with America plus allies with surrounding ex-states. We should, if any politicians are smart, we'll negotiate with European nations.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
I'm fine with this.

Good luck getting invaded by Mexico.

Yeah, uh Mexico? Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll still be allies with America plus allies with surrounding ex-states. We should, if any politicians are smart, we'll negotiate with European nations.

America is not on the best terms with some of it's other ex-colonies.

Also why is it whenever a black guy is elected Texas wants to secede, it's not like there are that many liquor stores in that state.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Good luck getting invaded by Mexico.

Yeah, uh Mexico? Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll still be allies with America plus allies with surrounding ex-states. We should, if any politicians are smart, we'll negotiate with European nations.

America is not on the best terms with some of it's other ex-colonies.

Also why is it whenever a black guy is elected Texas wants to secede, it's not like there are that many liquor stores in that state.

And now you pissed me off. Prepare for rage:

We dont hate him for being black. If that were the case, why the fuck is NY and Jersey trying to leave? There are PLENTY of African Americans that I would prefer over Obama. Obama is shifty and cant stabilize the economy. I understand Bush left it in fucking crappy condition, but Obama hasn't helped the economy AT ALL. He hasn't kept to his promises AT ALL. And the only fucking change I've seen are the pennies that people actually try to save so they have a little leftover cash.

(I may be wrong, but hasnt the usage of pennies gone up in the last few years? That may have been just a rumor or something but I heard it somewhere.)

And if electing a black president was the reason we were seceding, why the hell didn't we do it WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED?

You ASSUME we hate him for his race because why? We're just racist stereotypes down here with our good ole hounds and dem damn injuns and ponies?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:38 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Yeah, uh Mexico? Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll still be allies with America plus allies with surrounding ex-states. We should, if any politicians are smart, we'll negotiate with European nations.

America is not on the best terms with some of it's other ex-colonies.

Also why is it whenever a black guy is elected Texas wants to secede, it's not like there are that many liquor stores in that state.

And now you pissed me off. Prepare for rage:

We dont hate him for being black. If that were the case, why the fuck is NY and Jersey trying to leave? There are PLENTY of African Americans that I would prefer over Obama. Obama is shifty and cant stabilize the economy. I understand Bush left it in fucking crappy condition, but Obama hasn't helped the economy AT ALL. He hasn't kept to his promises AT ALL. And the only fucking change I've seen are the pennies that people actually try to save so they have a little leftover cash.

(I may be wrong, but hasnt the usage of pennies gone up in the last few years? That may have been just a rumor or something but I heard it somewhere.)

And if electing a black president was the reason we were seceding, why the hell didn't we do it WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED?

You ASSUME we hate him for his race because why? We're just racist stereotypes down here with our good ole hounds and dem damn injuns and ponies?

B

NJ and NY aren't trying to secede just a few wackos Texas is the only state with 80,000 signatures. And Rick Perry did mention this the first time he was elected.



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:42 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


America is not on the best terms with some of it's other ex-colonies.

Also why is it whenever a black guy is elected Texas wants to secede, it's not like there are that many liquor stores in that state.

And now you pissed me off. Prepare for rage:

We dont hate him for being black. If that were the case, why the fuck is NY and Jersey trying to leave? There are PLENTY of African Americans that I would prefer over Obama. Obama is shifty and cant stabilize the economy. I understand Bush left it in fucking crappy condition, but Obama hasn't helped the economy AT ALL. He hasn't kept to his promises AT ALL. And the only fucking change I've seen are the pennies that people actually try to save so they have a little leftover cash.

(I may be wrong, but hasnt the usage of pennies gone up in the last few years? That may have been just a rumor or something but I heard it somewhere.)

And if electing a black president was the reason we were seceding, why the hell didn't we do it WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED?

You ASSUME we hate him for his race because why? We're just racist stereotypes down here with our good ole hounds and dem damn injuns and ponies?

B

NJ and NY aren't trying to secede just a few wackos Texas is the only state with 80,000 signatures. And Rick Perry did mention this the first time he was elected.



They sent in a petition dude. He mentioned it. He didn't do it. And did he say "This Prez is black. We may just leave this goddarn cun'ry cuz of him and his goddarn democrats."

You honestly think people and Rick Perry didnt think he would be a terrible president?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Its not a Race Issue for everyone. Yes for some idiots who cant move on it is. ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE.

I really hate the race card. That shit needs to go the way of the Dodo. You want racism to go away then we need to quit bringing it up. Dont matter if its Black on White, White on Black (yes that is a huge issue for me. double standards and all that shit. i have stories). Black on Black, White on White, and EVERYOTHER FUCKING COLOR COMBO THERE IS.

I would love for us to just become a God Damned HUMAN fucking BEING. Ya know.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


And now you pissed me off. Prepare for rage:

We dont hate him for being black. If that were the case, why the fuck is NY and Jersey trying to leave? There are PLENTY of African Americans that I would prefer over Obama. Obama is shifty and cant stabilize the economy. I understand Bush left it in fucking crappy condition, but Obama hasn't helped the economy AT ALL. He hasn't kept to his promises AT ALL. And the only fucking change I've seen are the pennies that people actually try to save so they have a little leftover cash.

(I may be wrong, but hasnt the usage of pennies gone up in the last few years? That may have been just a rumor or something but I heard it somewhere.)

And if electing a black president was the reason we were seceding, why the hell didn't we do it WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED?

You ASSUME we hate him for his race because why? We're just racist stereotypes down here with our good ole hounds and dem damn injuns and ponies?

B

NJ and NY aren't trying to secede just a few wackos Texas is the only state with 80,000 signatures. And Rick Perry did mention this the first time he was elected.



They sent in a petition dude. He mentioned it. He didn't do it. And did he say "This Prez is black. We may just leave this goddarn cun'ry cuz of him and his goddarn democrats."

You honestly think people and Rick Perry didnt think he would be a terrible president?

Branch the government did not send in the petition. People in the state sent in the petition. And I do admit they thought he would be a terrible president just for different reasons than you do.

Besides he knows what he said was racist otherwise he would have repeated it: http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2012/11/13/rick-perry-texas-secession-petition/1702359/

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I hate people who voted for Obama just because he was black.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


B

NJ and NY aren't trying to secede just a few wackos Texas is the only state with 80,000 signatures. And Rick Perry did mention this the first time he was elected.



They sent in a petition dude. He mentioned it. He didn't do it. And did he say "This Prez is black. We may just leave this goddarn cun'ry cuz of him and his goddarn democrats."

You honestly think people and Rick Perry didnt think he would be a terrible president?

Branch the government did not send in the petition. People in the state sent in the petition. And I do admit they thought he would be a terrible president just for different reasons than you do.

Besides he knows what he said was racist otherwise he would have repeated it: http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2012/11/13/rick-perry-texas-secession-petition/1702359/

Ok so your point is, Rick Perry is racist against Obama becoming President, but he doesnt want to leave it?


And in terms of racism:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/06/07/accusation_that_voter_id_is_racist_demeans_blacks_110110.html

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


They sent in a petition dude. He mentioned it. He didn't do it. And did he say "This Prez is black. We may just leave this goddarn cun'ry cuz of him and his goddarn democrats."

You honestly think people and Rick Perry didnt think he would be a terrible president?

Branch the government did not send in the petition. People in the state sent in the petition. And I do admit they thought he would be a terrible president just for different reasons than you do.

Besides he knows what he said was racist otherwise he would have repeated it: http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2012/11/13/rick-perry-texas-secession-petition/1702359/

Ok so your point is, Rick Perry is racist against Obama becoming President, but he doesnt want to leave it?


And in terms of racism:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/06/07/accusation_that_voter_id_is_racist_demeans_blacks_110110.html

Well he did when the tea party movement was up in arms. (Don't even think about saying they are not racist) Also about your article I stopped reading when I saw this: "The left, which dominates our culture and educational institutions, has too often lowered standards for black Americans."

yeah

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:


Branch the government did not send in the petition. People in the state sent in the petition. And I do admit they thought he would be a terrible president just for different reasons than you do.

Besides he knows what he said was racist otherwise he would have repeated it: http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2012/11/13/rick-perry-texas-secession-petition/1702359/

Ok so your point is, Rick Perry is racist against Obama becoming President, but he doesnt want to leave it?


And in terms of racism:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/06/07/accusation_that_voter_id_is_racist_demeans_blacks_110110.html

Well he did when the tea party movement was up in arms. (Don't even think about saying they are not racist) Also about your article I stopped reading when I saw this: "The left, which dominates our culture and educational institutions, has too often lowered standards for black Americans."

yeah

Then you missed the main part of the article and avoiding it. I'm not even gonna talk about the education system.

Anyway, did you care to read and give your side about voter ID?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Did we not have a politics section for these things?
you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm

We did.

BUT THE MAN TOOK IT DOWN!


edit. also aint it about time you changed Sigs... that one has been there forever.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:


Ok so your point is, Rick Perry is racist against Obama becoming President, but he doesnt want to leave it?


And in terms of racism:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/06/07/accusation_that_voter_id_is_racist_demeans_blacks_110110.html

Well he did when the tea party movement was up in arms. (Don't even think about saying they are not racist) Also about your article I stopped reading when I saw this: "The left, which dominates our culture and educational institutions, has too often lowered standards for black Americans."

yeah

Then you missed the main part of the article and avoiding it. I'm not even gonna talk about the education system.

Anyway, did you care to read and give your side about voter ID?

Bran it has become evident that that would just be a waste of time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Meth wrote:
I hate people who voted for Obama just because he was black.

But he be reppin da hood yo...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Callin wrote:
We did.

BUT THE MAN TOOK IT DOWN!


edit. also aint it about time you changed Sigs... that one has been there forever.

But... I like that one...

But OK...
Scoot, make me a sig...
Pwease...

Auh

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Point of Politics section: To keep politics out of our random shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 pm

New Petition legally declare that Houston Toads are the natural defenders of Texas.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What the hell other states?   Today at 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What the hell other states?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wierd as hell diorama stuff...
» Battle In a frozen hell.
» Seraphiel's Hell Hole of Characters.
» AMV Hell 5
» What the hell China telecom did!?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: