OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!

Go down 
+9
PJsnaks
The Mortonator
Ulyaoth
Boba
Branch
Callin
Yeet
Scott
Ban-Anad
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Learned of this off his Facebook wall. Apparently he's got a broken leg, along with some stitches and a concussion...
The hell's been happening to OT members lately?!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Was wondering why he wasn't on Steam past few days... damn his family is not lucky in the car accident department. Hope he's alright.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Fuck I just saw this and I wanted to make the thread. no...just no

So... Ban has a FB... *Searches internet for Bulgarian names*
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Meth wrote:

I think if you have Burk as a buddy on FB, it would be fairly easy or you to find me...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Meth wrote:

I think if you have Burk as a buddy on FB, it would be fairly easy or you to find me...
yeah

[Perception 9] Do you have the same last name as a famous Russian play?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

I knew i had a bad feeling sunday night. I was up in NC around his area if i remember correctly. It goes to show the members of the OT should never get close. We might cause a major disaster.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Uh.... What if.... we are actually a shoot off organization of the Mayans! And it really marks the END OF THE OT

AAAAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

I thought Burkman could never be injured.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Boba wrote:
I thought Burkman could never be injured.

He must have felt bad for the car...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Burkman's family has the shittiest luck lately.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:48 pm

Well... lookie here... it's the joker's facebook page... eh heh... heheehe..... AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Let's be friendsies.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Well... lookie here... it's the joker's facebook page... eh heh... heheehe..... AHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Let's be friendsies.

This could be entertaining...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Sorta like the joker being friended by one of poison ivys plants.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Callin wrote:
Sorta like the joker being friended by one of poison ivys plants.

I'm imagining something entirely different in that analogy...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Banana doesn't see that there's a person behind uly's keyboard. An innocent, naive young man who only yearns for friendship... I'm metaphorically outside his door with christmas gifts and an offer of eternal friendship but banana looks through his peephole and sees a dirty hobo who is beneath him in every way.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Next time show up with booze and hookers.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:58 am

Meth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Meth wrote:

yeah

[Perception 9] Do you have the same last name as a famous Russian play?

You would need to be more specific... There's a lot of famous Russian plays that involve names...

Uly, I don't know what you've found on Facebook, but I haven't gotten any requests lately so it's probably not me...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 am

I did not want to humiliate myself by sending a friend request destined to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I did not want to humiliate myself by sending a friend request destined to be ignored.

Welcome to my friends list, then...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 am

Ah, I feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:23 am

Mortonator feels no such thing...

Me and grimeth once knocked on mortonator's door and asked to play castle crasherz... he closed the door on us without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Lets make burkman a get well card, some thing he'd like, like a card made out of the skin of children.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Well, I'd like that very much, PJ. And yeah, the bastard who hit me kept on driving. Luckily, I a few friends who had already found out the model from the headlight alone. The asshole who hit me is NOT going to live to see another day.

Anyways, I had an open wound fracture. Meaning that the bone was protruding from my leg. My pinky bone was also chipped, but that will heal quickly. As for my head and face, I had stitches put on my forehead, because the cut on my head was kinda deep. I also had a black eye. So after my head wound heals and stitches are taken out, I will have a badass scar on my forehead.

It also will take a good month or two before this damn thing heals.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mortonator feels no such thing...

Me and grimeth once knocked on mortonator's door and asked to play castle crasherz... he closed the door on us without saying a word.

A: This is actually serious.
B: I have Castle Crashers on PC not XBox.
C: Must have been the decoy me.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 am

Burkman, I just gotta ask- Who the fuck did your family piss off? Cause you're constantly getting boned and I'm a bit concerned...
Also, where did you get hit? Cause if it was in town, you'll probably be able to get a shot of the guys' car off CCTV...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next