I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman, I just gotta ask- Who the fuck did your family piss off? Cause you're constantly getting boned and I'm a bit concerned...
Also, where did you get hit? Cause if it was in town, you'll probably be able to get a shot of the guys' car off CCTV...

I seriously don't know why all this bad shit is happening to me and this better be the last time. Also, I got hit on the highway just outside of town.

I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:58 pm

All i can say is damn dude. Fuck em up when ya catch em lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

You CAN press charges on this sort of thing, so you should do that and then kick their ass.

Hope you're getting better. You seem to have some fucking horrible luck with these sorts of things.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 pm

It's either horrible luck, or a lot of people in NC really suck at driving.

I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:41 pm

They suck at driving. Lol. Like i said i was up there sunday night. We cant be close to each other or the world will end.

I had to go to Camp Lejune. Im pretty sure i remember that being near where you are... If not it was close enough huh. Lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Burkman wrote:
Well, I'd like that very much, PJ. And yeah, the bastard who hit me kept on driving. Luckily, I a few friends who had already found out the model from the headlight alone. The asshole who hit me is NOT going to live to see another day.

Anyways, I had an open wound fracture. Meaning that the bone was protruding from my leg. My pinky bone was also chipped, but that will heal quickly. As for my head and face, I had stitches put on my forehead, because the cut on my head was kinda deep. I also had a black eye. So after my head wound heals and stitches are taken out, I will have a badass scar on my forehead.

It also will take a good month or two before this damn thing heals.

Shit, hit and run Say WHA!!!

Not nice. Not helping yo case

Good luck with all that. I hear Arnica is good for bruises. Not sure about broken bones.

So, anyways, onto more important matters... Ban AND Burk have fb account. Me want friend requests. If you type Celinka, you will see friends in common if you friends with Callin and Spanky and Turry and them dudes OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:59 am

Ryan wrote:
You CAN press charges on this sort of thing, so you should do that and then kick their ass.

Hope you're getting better. You seem to have some fucking horrible luck with these sorts of things.

He can press charges if he knew who the fuck it was that hit him...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman, I just gotta ask- Who the fuck did your family piss off? Cause you're constantly getting boned and I'm a bit concerned...
Also, where did you get hit? Cause if it was in town, you'll probably be able to get a shot of the guys' car off CCTV...

I seriously don't know why all this bad shit is happening to me and this better be the last time. Also, I got hit on the highway just outside of town.

Say do you have any relatives named Kenny? Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 am

Mine Turtle wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

No, but I have an uncle named Douglas Fackler.

(You win points if you realize the reference)

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am

Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
Burkman wrote:

No, but I have an uncle named Douglas Fackler.

(You win points if you realize the reference)

Police Academy 6? Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Didn't he say his friends were pretty sure they saw who it was?

@ Burkman, NC drivers aren't the greatest.

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ryan wrote:

They knew what kind of car he was driving. Of course he can press charges. Who the fuck wouldn't?

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Ryan wrote:

They knew what kind of car he was driving. Of course he can press charges. Who the fuck wouldn't?

But they don't. know. who. did it. Nor do they know the license number.

The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ryan wrote:

But they don't. know. who. did it. Nor do they know the license number.

I was clarifying to Jet since he seems to think that we didn't know you could press charges.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Burkman wrote:
Well, I'd like that very much, PJ. And yeah, the bastard who hit me kept on driving. Luckily, I a few friends who had already found out the model from the headlight alone. The asshole who hit me is NOT going to live to see another day.

Anyways, I had an open wound fracture. Meaning that the bone was protruding from my leg. My pinky bone was also chipped, but that will heal quickly. As for my head and face, I had stitches put on my forehead, because the cut on my head was kinda deep. I also had a black eye. So after my head wound heals and stitches are taken out, I will have a badass scar on my forehead.

Holly shit I didn't know it was THAT bad! I hope you find the motherfucker! And get well soon, no one likes a hurt Burkman

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm

You might have to do some of your own snoopin, Einherjar Burkman. You say you know what model the car is... do you know that for sure? Do you remember what color it was? Maybe hitting you fucked up the front of his car. Maybe he had to get it repaired somewhere, made up a story about hitting a dog or something. Maybe he didn't repair it yet but will soon. He might just have it hidden in his garage, though. Maybe he frequents the area where he hit you. He might work somewhere around there for all you know. Maybe he still drives that same car to work in that area, maybe parks somewhere unusually far from work for a while, though.

I got no idea how to go about catchin somebody like this, but I just thought I'd add my input, maybe uly can helpz.

MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 am

Burkman wrote:

You should hire Liam Neeson to find him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 am

Santer Bwanch wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Don't pee on yourself, I wasn't saying you didn't know that. I was asking why not. Calm down.

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm jumping for joy at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 am

XadrezorTheVengeful wrote:

How 'bout you sit down before somebody hurts you?
yeah

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 am

Ban-Anad wrote:

yeah

The dude's banned. And has a broken spine.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:20 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

yeah

I didn't say ban him... Who the hell was he?!

Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:55 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

yeah

Well I didn't ban him...

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:07 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Well I didn't ban him...

Messing with people's minds, Burk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 am

I banned him... just so there's no confusion.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!   Today at 9:14 am

Back to top Go down

Holy Fuck, Burkman got hit by a car!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next