OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Hijack FAIL! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Hijack FAIL! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Hijack FAIL!

Go down 
+6
PJsnaks
The Mortonator
SoupWithSauce
Astraeos
Vaseline
Barbelith
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 am

I lol'd LINK TO ARTICLE

So this pussy grabs a girl from behind with a knife and the gets taken down by people looking like this guy?

Hijack FAIL! Comicasides_2

Gutted
Back to top Go down

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:08 am

If everybody had a gun on a plane. Something like 911 would not have ever had a chance of succeding.

P.S. If you shot a gun in a plane and blow a hole. The repercusions are extreamly fatal. So perhaps just give everyone on the plan like dart guns! tranqs. or maybe just lower grade bullets capable of piercing skin but not the hull of the plane.

Last edited by PJsnaks on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderated for ignorance)
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:13 am

He seemed a little.... unprepared?

What a douche.

Last edited by PJsnaks on Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong post)
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:18 am

Taken out by a bunch of mando pee pee boys and some girls. OUCH
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 am

DarthNemis wrote:
If everybody had a gun on a plane. Something like 911 would not have ever had a chance of succeding.

also inside job. not trollin.

P.S. If you shot a gun in a plane and blow a hole. The repercusions are extreamly fatal. So perhaps just give everyone on the plan like dart guns! tranqs. or maybe just lower grade bullets capable of piercing skin but not the hull of the plane.

If everyone had a gun on a plane things like 911 would happen more often, surely?
Back to top Go down

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 am

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

If everyone had a gun on a plane things like 911 would happen more often, surely?

"attempts at doing something like 911 maybe" but you cant honestly expect any single 911 attempt to succed if everyone else has a gun on the plane. Its like walking into a gun range and saying "EVERYONE HANDS UP I HAVE A GUN AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT" That dude would be dead before he got half way through the sentence.

So in a 911 scenario.

Hijacker gets up "NO ONE FUCKING MOVE IM HIJACKING TH..... *BODY FILLED WITH LEAD* ((however if anyone misses this fucker and a bullet pierces the hull of the plane the repercusions can be fatal. So that is why i say we give them all modified guns that arnt capable of piercing the hull.))
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:27 am

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

"attempts at doing something like 911 maybe" but you cant honestly expect any single 911 attempt to succed if everyone else has a gun on the plane. Its like walking into a gun range and saying "EVERYONE HANDS UP I HAVE A GUN AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT" That dude would be dead before he got half way through the sentence.

So in a 911 scenario.

Hijacker gets up "NO ONE FUCKING MOVE IM HIJACKING TH..... *BODY FILLED WITH LEAD* ((however if anyone misses this fucker and a bullet pierces the hull of the plane the repercusions can be fatal. So that is why i say we give them all modified guns that arnt capable of piercing the hull.))

Yeah but not every country has open laws about guns. If a terrorist tried to hijack a plane taking off from London then they would succeed as not many English people have guns.
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:28 am

Well there's obviously a simple solution to this hijacking (haha I said jacking) (I know it's immature), where was I? Oh yea, the genius plan. Just put everyone to sleep except for the pilots when they get on the plane. See, simple and 100% effective.

Last edited by Astraeos on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 am

Astraeos wrote:
Well there's obviously a simple solution to this hijacking (haha I said jacking) (I know it's immature), where was I? Oh yea the genius plan. Just put everyone to sleep except for the pilots when they get on the plane. See, simple and 100% effective.

I like it!

But what if the terrorist passes himself off as a pilot!
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:32 am

Vaseline wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
Well there's obviously a simple solution to this hijacking (haha I said jacking) (I know it's immature), where was I? Oh yea the genius plan. Just put everyone to sleep except for the pilots when they get on the plane. See, simple and 100% effective.

I like it!

Then the President and CEO's of that airline will be executed.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

Vaseline wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

I like it!

Better solution get everyone to board the plain naked then they'd be too busy fucking to highjack the plain.
Back to top Go down

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:33 am

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

So in a 911 scenario.

Yeah but not every country has open laws about guns. If a terrorist tried to hijack a plane taking off from London then they would succeed as not many English people have guns.

Thats why we hand everyone on the plane a gun. Hell not even all of the guns need to be loaded. So long as the terrorist thinks everyone else has a gun on the plane they wont even try it.

((obviously if some nut job is on some sort of list hand him the non loaded gun)) ((also their would be a button on all these guns)) if someone presses the button it means the gun is being armed in 5 seconds and is ready for use. That way if some asshole decides to maybe just kill 1 single person or just himself everyone around him can point their guns at him and see it coming. ((also once one gun is armed everyone elses gun is armed aswell))

*I think a great deal about gun laws and how they can help reduce death when applied properly*
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:57 am

Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

I like it!

Better solution get everyone to board the plain naked then they'd be too busy fucking to highjack the plain.

... and not a single fuck was given that day.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 am

Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

I like it!

I can't believe you spelt plane as plain.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 am

Vaseline wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I like it!

I can't believe you spelt plane as plain.

Dyslexia fail
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:10 am

DarthNemis wrote:

It's not that easy. Trangs kill or take too long, and shooting in close quarters is bad one way or another. That's why we need to give them all knives.

Oh, and the only reason I spell plane right is because all the pilots in my family and my mother drilled it into me.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:25 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

It's not that easy. Trangs kill or take too long, and shooting in close quarters is bad one way or another. That's why we need to give them all knives.

Oh, and the only reason I spell plane right is because all the pilots in my family and my mother drilled it into me.

Meh, my brothers an airline pilot but no need to show off.

;)
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 am

A couple things for retards. If you believe that guns blow gigantic crash worth holes in planes and your argument is "lets arm people on plains to prevent disaster" you're an idiot. That's all moot because a single hole won't do that (could be wrong, post evidence otherwise). But again, if you then say "hey well if it worn't damage the plain, lets arm passengers so we won't get hijaked" you are again an idiot. Mainly because people hijack plains without guns, what in your right mind makes you think letting guns on plains would make you safer? That just means hijackers can get gun onto plains, legally, and make taking over the pain more effective. You think suicide bombers are afraid to get shot? They'll take the plane out with them no problem. Congrats gun nuts, you just got 200 people killed.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Did you like getting drilled by your mom?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 am

PJsnaks wrote:
A couple things for retards. If you believe that guns blow gigantic crash worth holes in planes and your argument is "lets arm people on plains to prevent disaster" you're an idiot. That's all moot because a single hole won't do that (could be wrong, post evidence otherwise). But again, if you then say "hey well if it worn't damage the plain, lets arm passengers so we won't get hijaked" you are again an idiot. Mainly because people hijack plains without guns, what in your right mind makes you think letting guns on plains would make you safer? That just means hijackers can get gun onto plains, legally, and make taking over the pain more effective. You think suicide bombers are afraid to get shot? They'll take the plane out with them no problem. Congrats gun nuts, you just got 200 people killed.

Very bluntly put but I totally agree.

:flower:

Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:22 am

PJsnaks wrote:

I don't agree. :x
Back to top Go down

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 am

Did you the miss part where i said that we should consider just useing tranq guns instead PJ? or another form of weapon.

and my whole gun arguement is basicly to create a deterent for anyone to even attempt it. Much like how a country with a nuke never goes to war with another country. The deterent to avoid nuclear war is so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:31 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

You clearly don't know jack shit about high altitude depressurization.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:42 pm

On the bullets blowing out a section of the plane, highly unlikely. However, it is conceivable, but not certain, that if you hit a window just right then everyone outside the cabin would be in danger. Still, the hole wouldn't rip open. If someone takes out the entire cabin window, then ya everybody dies. More likely than not you'll just hit a vital system instead.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
On the bullets blowing out a section of the plane, highly unlikely. However, it is conceivable, but not certain, that if you hit a window just right then everyone outside the cabin would be in danger. Still, the hole wouldn't rip open. If someone takes out the entire cabin window, then ya everybody dies. More likely than not you'll just hit a vital system instead.
The bullets in small caliber hand guns (most effective hijacking firearm) have insufficient kinetic force to penetrate the skin of an Airplane, including windows. Even if it did penetrate, by some miracle, the hole would be so small that no one in the cabin would be in threat of suffocating or being sucked out, the pressure would just be too little to suck a person out. Now, if you opened the hole with a block of C4, that's another thing, the plane and the people on it would be fucked. All in all, the danger of a hand gun depressurizing a cabin is minuscule, on the border of miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hijack FAIL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hijack FAIL!   Hijack FAIL! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hijack FAIL!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next