I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master

PostSubject: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:50 pm

So we're all still alive, duah.

I priest who was a guest at Wigilia (Polish Xmas) on the 21st, said that there has been 186 (approximately) predictons about the end of the world. All fails.

And yesterday (22nd) I went to a party and got really drunk and I'm hung over. I survived that too HAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 pm

HAHAHA GOOD ONE SHADIE YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO TURN A FROWN UPSIDE DOWN

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Meth wrote:
HAHAHA GOOD ONE SHADIE YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO TURN A FROWN UPSIDE DOWN

Good Show sir. yaye hurray

Glad it helps lol Now if only the same trick could get rid of all the smoke stench from my coat. So many people smoking.

But not from the smoke machine, yeah smoke machine, black lights, stroboscope....

AND FRANK STAYED HOME WITH THE KIDS LOL Wat u drivin @..

http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Its just a new era. Wackos turned it into a doomsday thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:26 am

Well, there has been some douchebags in brazil since 2011 in a town where it was believed that in there it was a safe zone for the end of the world; I'm honestly laughing at their failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Well, there has been some douchebags in brazil since 2011 in a town where it was believed that in there it was a safe zone for the end of the world; I'm honestly laughing at their failure.
Hey, are they alive? Then their safezone worked fantastically.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

Actually, I got there and destroyed the whole shit up; so I don't think it worked for Mine Turtles yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

Actually, I got there and destroyed the whole shit up; so I don't think it worked for Mine Turtles yeah
Well they didn't say there were protected against YOU

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 am

Hey guys just to let you all know. The reason I don't post much was because I was tirelessly working to save the world from the apocalypse. All you have to know is that a lot of dead hookers helped saved your lives. But mainly me.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 am

You're lying. I'm the one who put a stop to it. Don't you dare try to steal my credit.

Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Burkman wrote:
You're lying. I'm the one who put a stop to it. Don't you dare try to steal my credit.

Dude I was all like pew pew pew and then shit blew up and I saved the day.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:38 am

GSG wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Dude I was all like pew pew pew and then shit blew up and I saved the day.

I did all the heavy lifting. You just shot a bunch of random people.!

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Thanks for not mentioning me and my job with the explosives during the fight, assclowns yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Thanks for not mentioning me and my job with the explosives during the fight, assclowns yeah

You weren't there. Otherwise, you would have known what happened. It was all me and me alone. Stop trying to claim credit for what you didn't do!

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:

How the... I shortened your timer! you

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

You weren't there. Otherwise, you would have known what happened. It was all me and me alone. Stop trying to claim credit for what you didn't do!

Your a total credit hog. I shot mephisto in head a billion times. Then I kicked him a little after I killed him.

Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:36 pm

GSG wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

Your a total credit hog. I shot mephisto in head a billion times. Then I kicked him a little after I killed him.

Mephisto was just a pawn, dammit. The real enemy had been far more powerful. And only I was able to defeat him. You wouldn't understand, because you're just a human.

OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

GSG wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:

Hey.
If I didn't showed up, mephisto would have shot that large fireball at you and don't come up with you could take it, you were missing an arm during that fight yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Enough. Stop trying to one-up everyone with your nonsense. Now move on to a different discussion.

Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:10 pm

I once told these kids not to one-up each other and they listened right away.

Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

You faggot. you deleted what I posted first and then copied it? Burn in hell...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

You faggot. you deleted what I posted first and then copied it? Burn in hell...

It's official, Uly is fucked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
GSG wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Hey.
If I didn't showed up, mephisto would have shot that large fireball at you and don't come up with you could take it, you were missing an arm during that fight yeah

you forget to mention that it wasn't even my arm I was missing. It was my fathers. He gave it to me after sacrificing himself to stop that ninja hooker.

The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:03 am

*dies in this thread*

"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 am

GSG wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
GSG wrote:

Hey.

you forget to mention that it wasn't even my arm I was missing. It was my fathers. He gave it to me after sacrificing himself to stop that ninja hooker.

It was Scott that stopped the Ninja Hooker you

And you were to busy trying to catch a glance at Shadie's tatas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.   Today at 2:45 am

Back to top Go down

Still alive...2012 is the 187th failed prediction.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next