I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Emoticons & Smilies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa... I say if you want to add it. Go right ahead... if someone has an issue with it we'll just take it down. So... add to your hearts content (the ones that you want to).

I just want approval. Sad

Approval? You're an admin... you don't need approval. TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING... BUT GIVE THEM NOTHING!

lol ok... hmmm... definitely the last few sw group smilies.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa... I say if you want to add it. Go right ahead... if someone has an issue with it we'll just take it down. So... add to your hearts content (the ones that you want to).

I just want approval. Sad

Approval? You're an admin... you don't need approval. TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING... BUT GIVE THEM NOTHING!

lol ok... hmmm... definitely the last few sw group smilies.
Alright. :|

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa... I say if you want to add it. Go right ahead... if someone has an issue with it we'll just take it down. So... add to your hearts content (the ones that you want to).

I just want approval. Sad

Approval? You're an admin... you don't need approval. TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING... BUT GIVE THEM NOTHING!

lol ok... hmmm... definitely the last few sw group smilies.
Alright. :|

YOU'RE SO HARD TO PLEASE!! no...just no

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Scott wrote:


YOU'RE SO HARD TO PLEASE!! no...just no
All caps? Woah..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:


YOU'RE SO HARD TO PLEASE!! no...just no
All caps? Woah..

IS IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!? troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:


YOU'RE SO HARD TO PLEASE!! no...just no
All caps? Woah..

IS IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?!? troll


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Causa wrote:


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:54 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Causa wrote:



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:54 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Causa wrote:



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:07 pm

I posted a Chuck Norris smiley on the last page.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Branch wrote:
I'll be damned if we have Msn smilies here.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 pm



We need this as a smile.

Also, we should get a grenade emoticon... you know, like a grenade exploding... that'd be intense...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Matieu wrote:


We need this as a smile.

Also, we should get a grenade emoticon... you know, like a grenade exploding... that'd be intense...
You do realize I'm not the only one who has the ability to add emoticons,right?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:


We need this as a smile.

Also, we should get a grenade emoticon... you know, like a grenade exploding... that'd be intense...
You do realize I'm not the only one who has the ability to add emoticons,right?

I-I-I I'm not ready for that master...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Matieu wrote:
Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:


We need this as a smile.

Also, we should get a grenade emoticon... you know, like a grenade exploding... that'd be intense...
You do realize I'm not the only one who has the ability to add emoticons,right?

I-I-I I'm not ready for that master...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:


We need this as a smile.

Also, we should get a grenade emoticon... you know, like a grenade exploding... that'd be intense...
You do realize I'm not the only one who has the ability to add emoticons,right?

I-I-I I'm not ready for that master...

Yesss, perfect!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Matieu wrote:


Matieu wrote:
Yesss, perfect!

Go,add it my son.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:30 pm

I want this to be added:


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Matieu wrote:
Yesss, perfect!

Go,add it my son.

I... dont know how my jawa is uncheerfu

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Matieu wrote:
Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Matieu wrote:
Yesss, perfect!

Go,add it my son.

I... dont know how my jawa is uncheerfu
Look at the Admin panel for about two seconds.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

What the fu-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Causa wrote:
What the fu-

I have solved it! I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT! I AM AN ADMIIIIN!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:44 pm

I take that back... do I have to get the image onto my desktop, THEN, imput that in? I figured I could just put the image link in...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Matieu wrote:
I take that back... do I have to get the image onto my desktop, THEN, imput that in? I figured I could just put the image link in...

Now you know how hard my job is...
I gave you all.... :cover shot: Fight! Say whaaa? no...just no Hi! sucess hehe approval ZZzzz... my jawa is uncheerfu I got you! Yay! assassination Naw dawg.. I\\'m awesome mmm..money :lightin\': :america!: love you too :blues bros: :flex: Daww.. muhaha! Woah.. :back stab: :demon: /Snipe What the fu-

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Causa wrote:
Matieu wrote:
I take that back... do I have to get the image onto my desktop, THEN, imput that in? I figured I could just put the image link in...

Now you know how hard my job is...
I gave you all.... :cover shot: Fight! Say whaaa? no...just no Hi! sucess hehe approval ZZzzz... my jawa is uncheerfu I got you! Yay! assassination Naw dawg.. I\\'m awesome mmm..money :lightin\': :america!: love you too :blues bros: :flex: Daww.. muhaha! Woah.. :back stab: :demon: /Snipe What the fu-

I don't like cluttering up my desktop :p

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Emoticons & Smilies   Today at 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
Emoticons & Smilies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Emoticons & Smilies
» Xat Smiley Spammers
» More Emoticons for Forumotion
» New Emoticons
» New CANTA Emoticons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Site Specifics :: Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: