I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Meanwhile in Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Meanwhile in Canada   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:22 pm

a.k.a. in Laval right outside my door. I got you!


Litterally the front door.

[img][/img]

The neighbours accross the street.

[img][/img]

Garbage can and Barbecue.

[img][/img]

We'll forget about tonight's barbecue supper. I think we'll stick to pasta and staying indoors. Naw dawg.. hehe

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Canada is a myth.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 pm

That looks like here too... literally... that could have been taken from my backyard... yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Officer Danson wrote:
That looks like here too... literally... that could have been taken from my backyard... yeah

You can see Canada from your backyard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Wish I had snow... It probably sucks for driving and stuff, but you know... I just... I just.... I want snooooowww.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Officer Danson wrote:
That looks like here too... literally... that could have been taken from my backyard... yeah

You can see Canada from your backyard?

huh?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:10 am

Wife showed me a pic of a friend of hers back in her home town. The caption was "I thought I had a deck". The snow was a few inches above the floor of the deck...

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 am

They say this may be the first time in awhile that it wont snow in this location of Texas. you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:45 am

I had to postpone a date with the twins because our car is inside a mountain of snow...
So yeah...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

CollaWars wrote:
Officer Danson wrote:
That looks like here too... literally... that could have been taken from my backyard... yeah

You can see Canada from your backyard?

ROFLMAO

I litterally laughed out loud REALLY loud at this hahaha hehe

Ah, that was a good hearty laugh. Thanks man.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 am

Someone posted this on Facebook. It's a picture of Montreal (cuz it's done by a dude in Montreal).

Doesn't it rock LOL hehe For Wil.


[img][/img]

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Someone posted this on Facebook. It's a picture of Montreal (cuz it's done by a dude in Montreal).

Doesn't it rock LOL hehe For Wil.


[img][/img]

I see Hoth is finally getting some infrastructure done...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Someone posted this on Facebook. It's a picture of Montreal (cuz it's done by a dude in Montreal).

Doesn't it rock LOL hehe For Wil.


[img][/img]

I see Hoth is finally getting some infrastructure done...

HAHA I know right. It was such a backward world before. And then the only structures it had got destroyed by the Empire during the Rebellion. Come on man. Tauntauns are great for short distances, but you need something way more resistant to cold.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:21 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Someone posted this on Facebook. It's a picture of Montreal (cuz it's done by a dude in Montreal).

Doesn't it rock LOL hehe For Wil.


[img][/img]

I see Hoth is finally getting some infrastructure done...

HAHA I know right. It was such a backward world before. And then the only structures it had got destroyed by the Empire during the Rebellion. Come on man. Tauntauns are great for short distances, but you need something way more resistant to cold.

Plus, they smell bad. On the inside AND out...
OMG!
(Just had to make that)

Anyway... There's an epic fog here. I can't see the street and I'm only on the fourth floor...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm

WE HAVE TO SAVE THE TAUNTAUNS!! ALL THE CHANGE IS CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING AND CAUSING HOTH'S SURFACE TO MELT

help us at www savethetauntaunz com

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 pm

It is snowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:56 am

When we first moved to NC from Alabama everyone was like "we never get snow" and so of course for 4 years in a row it snowed. Alot. Until this year...

OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 am

I've only seen snow once. And it was barely snow. I even went to Colorado and it wasn't snowing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:53 am

Santer Bwanch wrote:
I've only seen snow once. And it was barely snow. I even went to Colorado and it wasn't snowing.


Siwy Jawa, there's no snow on Tatooeine...
OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 am

Its a rarity here as well In my area of SC. We get 1/2 inch and the whole county shuts down.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 am

Callin wrote:
Its a rarity here as well In my area of SC. We get 1/2 inch and the whole county shuts down.

The UK gets no more than 1-2 centimeters every year and massive panic ensues with forecasts going so far as stating it's the heaviest snowing they've had for the last 10 years (somehow it's always 10 years, even if the previous year was "the heaviest snowing in the last 10 years")... Airports shut down due to them being fucking retards that don't have the foresight of buying equipment; the underground gets delays for fuck knows why (seriously, it's under the ground, they have no excuse!); buses get massive delays because guess what- nobody thought it wise to actually put winter tires on them...
So yeah... Fun times...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:
Its a rarity here as well In my area of SC. We get 1/2 inch and the whole county shuts down.

The UK gets no more than 1-2 centimeters every year and massive panic ensues with forecasts going so far as stating it's the heaviest snowing they've had for the last 10 years (somehow it's always 10 years, even if the previous year was "the heaviest snowing in the last 10 years")... Airports shut down due to them being fucking retards that don't have the foresight of buying equipment; the underground gets delays for fuck knows why (seriously, it's under the ground, they have no excuse!); buses get massive delays because guess what- nobody thought it wise to actually put winter tires on them...
So yeah... Fun times...
Sounds like a brilliant right-o bunch of chaps

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile in Canada   Today at 3:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Meanwhile in Canada
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 8 of Ottawa’s best players are Top 100 in Canada
» Canada Summer Games
» 2014 Western Canada Invitational
» Take Cody Simpson to Class Sweepstakes (US & Canada only)
» Western Canada Basketball Tournament in Kelowna

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: