I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 am

More than I would have liked my jawa is uncheerfu

And here's why: I've been painting for the past week and a half, because I'm moving this weekend, moving in with Frank, so I gave the whole basement a Binky makeover.

My grandma died a couple weeks ago, so I've been helping my dad with boxes to move her things out of of old apartment. We had the funeral this past weekend. She'd been comatose for a while and we are at peace with her passing away.

Coincidentally, Frank's grandma passed also, the night previous to my grandma's funeral (yikes)
Woah.. She was also his last living grandparent, also the paternal grandmother.

And in all this hullabaloo I've neglected to check in, rant about random stuff and post the last couple episodes DOH Daww..

So tomorrow, I promise to post what you've missed, so 3 episodes. Which I'm sure you will enjoy as one of them Frank swears at his computer, with good old Québécois swear words into his rant (so it's a good time to brush up on your Quebec French swearing haha), the other called the Alibi is pretty funny and more elaborate, and tomorrow's episode has a pretty funny momma joke some of you might enjoy.

Btw, your feedback was taken into account, you'll be glad to hear ( Good Show sir. yaye, hurray) and Season 2 has more elaborate episodes, yet still short, 20 instead of 24 and we have a good few storylines.

So here's for you guys, a glimpse at Season 2. There will be a bit more clips from our first writer's meeting soon, but for now here's what we have about what's to come in our second season. sucess



To end, are any of you having record lows out there? It's currently -25 celcius and they're announcing what is gonna feel like -42 this night, -30 tomorrow. Guffaw! I got you!

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 pm

My condolences to you and Frank for the passing of loved ones. Never an easy thing even if its expected and a blessing to end suffering. Celebrate their life and enjoy the memories.

Now i guess we can let ya off with a warning this time, but dont let it happen again. Or else its the hole for ya. yeah

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi Shadie... Hi!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Sorry for your loss Shadie D:

Happy you're back tho!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm

No one on the OT said "sorry for your loss" when my grandfather died... *grumble*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Grimeth wrote:
No one on the OT said "sorry for your loss" when my grandfather died... *grumble*

Did too... faggot... <3

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
No one on the OT said "sorry for your loss" when my grandfather died... *grumble*

Did too... faggot... <3

*thinking* So you did. <3 faggot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Stop making this about you, Grimeth.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Burkman wrote:
Stop making this about you, Grimeth.

I never make anything about me... LET ME JUST HAVE THIS ONE THING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Stop making this about you, Grimeth.

I never make anything about me... LET ME JUST HAVE THIS ONE THING!

Image hosted by Tripod.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Stop making this about you, Grimeth.

I never make anything about me... LET ME JUST HAVE THIS ONE THING!

Image hosted by Tripod.

I'm aware of this issue. *glares at uly*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
No one on the OT said "sorry for your loss" when my grandfather died... *grumble*

Did too... faggot... <3

*thinking* So you did. <3 faggot.

Did you tell Uly that your sister plans on getting him drunk yet?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


Did too... faggot... <3

*thinking* So you did. <3 faggot.

Did you tell Uly that your sister plans on getting him drunk yet?

He is aware of the plan. yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


Did too... faggot... <3

*thinking* So you did. <3 faggot.

Did you tell Uly that your sister plans on getting him drunk yet?

He is aware of the plan. yes.

Did you tell him what she plans to do to him after he's passed out?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


Did you tell Uly that your sister plans on getting him drunk yet?

He is aware of the plan. yes.

Did you tell him what she plans to do to him after he's passed out?

That'd ruin the suprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


Did you tell Uly that your sister plans on getting him drunk yet?

He is aware of the plan. yes.

Did you tell him what she plans to do to him after he's passed out?

That'd ruin the suprise.

I guess I'll keep my mouth shut then... I dun wanna...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks for the sympathies guys.

I guess Grimeth, late condolescences then.


So who's doing who on who's sister? I mean, who's doing what on who's sister? I mean, who's sister is doing what to whom?

Or all three things going to happen?

James Vega SCOTT you loco or something, you're missing the pink jelly fish smiley, amigo!

Urdnot Wrex Yeah, Scott, where are the floating pink squid.

Mordin Solus It's always best to put a face to a voice (sniff).

Jack Bullshit.

Javik I remember when the jellies were mere primitive beings floating in water.

Kasmui Goto Well, if you're going to include the Hanar, you need the Elcor and the Volus.

I need a face, Earth-Clan.

Garrus Vakarian Let's not get too off topic here, I beleive someone was going to do something with someone's sister.




OH, this one is pleased to do so!

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Thanks for the sympathies guys.

I guess Grimeth, late condolescences then.


So who's doing who on who's sister? I mean, who's doing what on who's sister? I mean, who's sister is doing what to whom?

Or all three things going to happen?

James Vega SCOTT you loco or something, you're missing the pink jelly fish smiley, amigo!

Urdnot Wrex Yeah, Scott, where are the floating pink squid.

Mordin Solus It's always best to put a face to a voice (sniff).

Jack Bullshit.

Javik I remember when the jellies were mere primitive beings floating in water.

Kasmui Goto Well, if you're going to include the Hanar, you need the Elcor and the Volus.

I need a face, Earth-Clan.

Garrus Vakarian Let's not get too off topic here, I beleive someone was going to do something with someone's sister.




OH, this one is pleased to do so!

I don't think the person that made those made a volus or hanar... besides... talk to Uly about smilies... he's the head honcho on that.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

ULY

we need Hanar, Volus and Elcor smileys. Got it?

Good.




Yes, earth-clan, I want a face to my voice.

Sincere anticipation: I cannot wait to a smiley dedicated to my species.

Oh, this one will be most pleased that the Enkindler Uly will give vision to blindness.

Doubtful skepticism: I don't think Uly is an Enkindler.

Do you think, that matters (breath).

This one will be grateful, in any case.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
ULY

we need Hanar, Volus and Elcor smileys. Got it?

Good.




Yes, earth-clan, I want a face to my voice.

Sincere anticipation: I cannot wait to a smiley dedicated to my species.

Oh, this one will be most pleased that the Enkindler Uly will give vision to blindness.

Doubtful skepticism: I don't think Uly is an Enkindler.

Do you think, that matters (breath).

This one will be grateful, in any case.

Do you have ME3 for console?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Oh, uly's an enkindler. Uly enkindles all the things.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh, uly's an enkindler. Uly enkindles all the things.

Then why is yer avatard a cat... >_o *snickers*

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:44 pm

There ain't no hanar or elcor smilies... none that match these onez...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
There ain't no hanar or elcor smilies... none that match these onez...

So wait... if you're an enkindler... you're a prothean? Javik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Uly is the last of an elder race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT   Today at 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
My apologies, I've been negligent of you OT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» apologies ijustkillyoudude and tank team member
» Apologies and most likely the last time ill be on postnuke until things get a bit easier on it for me.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: