OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
You guys are the shit EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
You guys are the shit EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

You guys are the shit

Go down 
+7
Branch
Burkman
Boba
Ban-Anad
Scott
Ulyaoth
PJsnaks
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

You guys are the shit Empty
PostSubject: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 am

I'm really drunk right now and I want to be very honest. I don't post a lot anymore, some ppl don't remember me and others don't care about me. That's fine, but I want you all to know something. You guys and the OT in general got me through some very rough times. Honestly, there was points I wanted to hurt myself and I felt very alone. You guys prevented that and made me feel like I was a worthwhile person. Even if most of you guys don't read this or ignore it, I just wanted to thank all of you. I'm sorry I don't post as much as I used to, but you guys really have had an impact on my life more than you could know, and I wanted to let you all know that. So thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:23 am

You didn't specifically say I was one of the people who didn't care about you, but I could feel it. You cut me, PJ... you cut me deep.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 am

Uly didn't mention this... but I could feel it... he hates the OT... hates it... such hatred would melt Pluto.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 am

I actually quite enjoyed you company on the TORums, PJ... Don't know what happened to you after that though...
And hey, don't mention it... Hurting yourself is never the right choice, and I'm glad you reconsidered...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

You guys are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You didn't specifically say I was one of the people who didn't care about you, but I could feel it. You cut me, PJ... you cut me deep.
Lol is that a cutting pun?
Ban-Anad wrote:
I actually quite enjoyed you company on the TORums, PJ... Don't know what happened to you after that though...
And hey, don't mention it... Hurting yourself is never the right choice, and I'm glad you reconsidered...
Awww thank you :) I stopped coming around around the time I got a girlfriend. I kind of came out of my shell and was more social in real life. That's the reason I stopped. before that I was very timid and afraid to interact in person. That's why you guys helped so much.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm

I love you too, PJ.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Yay PJ :D

And the OT is a big part of my life (as lonely as that sounds) but you guys are what stayed the same during my move. Like the home that doesnt ever change. Plus my humor is awesome irl since I've been an OTer.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:19 am

i have had 2 children since i became an OTer.

i feel fucking old.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:58 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Lol is that a cutting pun?
Ban-Anad wrote:
Awww thank you :) I stopped coming around around the time I got a girlfriend. I kind of came out of my shell and was more social in real life. That's the reason I stopped. before that I was very timid and afraid to interact in person. That's why you guys helped so much.

Aw...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:21 am

Oh, I see... it's all oooh's and aaah's when PJ confesses to social awkwardness. If uly got a girlfriend and told the OT how talking to y'all help me open up IRL, y'all would just spit on uly and call him a closet homo.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh, I see... it's all oooh's and aaah's when PJ confesses to social awkwardness. If uly got a girlfriend and told the OT how talking to y'all help me open up IRL, y'all would just spit on uly and call him a closet homo.

Actually no... I'll consider it a great accomplishment on your part. And I do mean it, even if you don't believe me... I'll be a bit concerned for the poor girl (knowing you and all)... But overall happy for you...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:45 am

Callin wrote:

i feel fucking old.

I'll join you in that next month...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:57 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

We did try to help you, but you just never listened to us. So don't give us that bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

i feel fucking old.

Oh? Well... Way to tell us!
You guys are the shit 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

i feel fucking old.

If I had a dollar for every time I've had this convo with you... yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

You'd have about 64 pence...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:44 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

You'd have about 64 pence...

Salamanderous lies...
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Burkman wrote:
I love you too, PJ.

so clever

Bwanch wrote:
Yay PJ :D

And the OT is a big part of my life (as lonely as that sounds) but you guys are what stayed the same during my move. Like the home that doesnt ever change. Plus my humor is awesome irl since I've been an OTer.
Im glad to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:47 pm

No Ban. Even I knew Scott was pregnant. And Im always the last to hear anything. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Bwanch wrote:
No Ban. Even I knew Scott was pregnant. And Im always the last to hear anything. OMG!

I'm wat? no...just no
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

I'm wat? no...just no

troll
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:13 am

Im pretty sure scott was pregnant the last time I was here. You are worse than my sister.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 pm

GSG wrote:
Im pretty sure scott was pregnant the last time I was here. You are worse than my sister.

My legs are like Super 8... always open. You guys are the shit 1948760740
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 pm

Scott wrote:
GSG wrote:

My legs are like Super 8... always open. You guys are the shit 1948760740

Then let my half ass flirting begin. and prepare to be sent many texts with smiley faces.

OMG! Say whaaa? Oh man Uly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are the shit   You guys are the shit Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys are the shit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next