OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:54 am

That's so odd. The American Dad lastnight was the one about Roger acting like Kevin Bacon. You ever have one of those moments where one thing seems to be coming up everywhere?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm

To get off the Baconwagon...
L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 MfQjAML

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Reminds me of that one movie, "Tremors". Which Kevin Bacon was in.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm

well there is snow on the ground. got an inch already and BIG feathery flakes are still a falling.

YAY
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:

Thoughts?

I love those things!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Thoughts?

I love those things!

The fuck are they?!
no...just no
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_snake_(firework)

You know nothing about the different types of fireworks, do you?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:02 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Burkman wrote:

Well, I don't have an entire holiday dedicated to starting house fires via fireworks...

*Looks at Guy Fawkes Night*

Nevermind...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:24 pm

4th of July is not "arson day".
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Well, I don't have an entire holiday dedicated to starting house fires via fireworks...

Nevermind...

I've witnessed Orangemen's Day... and they call us the pyros on the 4th... What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Nevermind...

I've witnessed Orangemen's Day... and they call us the pyros on the 4th... What is this.. I don

Also, I think I've only killed one Catholic at most on the Fourth of July.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:22 pm

IIINNNSIIIDE, ULY.... bah buh bum buh bah bah... STANDS ALLOOOONE
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
IIINNNSIIIDE, ULY.... bah buh bum buh bah bah... STANDS ALLOOOONE

NO ONE CARES! BAH BAH BUH BUM BUM BAH BAH...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Well, god forbid I post on the OT so that it's not a graveyard without someone spitting on me. I'm over here looking off the edge of suicide cliff and scott gives me a push and says, "come on... do it!"
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:33 pm

And you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?! I demand someone notice my new avatar. LOOK AT IT... DON'T YOU SEE? THAT'S FUNNY, RIGHT THERE!

"Oh uly, you're so funny. Why don't women like you?"

It's a mystery.

That's all I ask. The old grimeth would've known that. But the old grimeth is dead. He dug a hole and plopped himself right into it. But not before he tore uly's heart out of my chest and took it with him.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Is that suppose to be GAW or some random photo?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:07 pm

It's vaseline!... and some guy... the luckiest man in the world, that one... *fights back tears*
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:16 pm

*burkman moves into his own apartment, has female roommate, she has crush on him*

*burkman is at work... female roommate puts candles in his room, lights them. Sets package of condoms and lube on nightstand. Waits for burkman to get off work*

*burkman gets home*

Hey Mark, guess what?

What?

I did something to your room...

........... What did you do?

Go see!

What... Did... You... Do...

Just go look!

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO, YOU WHORE?

*tearing up* M-mark... just go look!

DON'T PLAY THESE FUCKING GAMES WITH ME, TELL ME STRAIGHT UP WHAT YOU DID, YOU SKANK!

Stop it, Mark! *tears spilling*

YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM, YOU SLUT?! TELL ME NOW!!

*she opens the door to his room, burkman sees candles, condoms and lube*

YOU RUINED IT, MARK! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I'M MOVING BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS!

*storms out*
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:19 pm

So I've been playing Blood Bowl... This game is so full of bullshit dice rolls... Haven't had as much fun since... Well... A FUCKING LONG TIME!
My Norse team is simply a bunch of scurvy-ridden rats that can't pick up/pass the ball 3 out of 4 times, but man- when things click they can sure steamroll the more... fluffy teams...
But that doesn't stop the AI to let itself pull absolute mindfuck turns where they just score a touchdown at the end of overtime from their bloody side of the field... Because fuck me if I get to have the upper hand for at least one game!
Nooooo, most experienced player on my team? Level 3! The fucking snot-ridden human team that I totally bashed the previous game (killed two, sent off 4 with various appendages missing)- now have like 3 level 5s and a level 6 blitzer!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
So I've been playing Blood Bowl... This game is so full of bullshit dice rolls... Haven't had as much fun since... Well... A FUCKING LONG TIME!
My Norse team is simply a bunch of scurvy-ridden rats that can't pick up/pass the ball 3 out of 4 times, but man- when things click they can sure steamroll the more... fluffy teams...
But that doesn't stop the AI to let itself pull absolute mindfuck turns where they just score a touchdown at the end of overtime from their bloody side of the field... Because fuck me if I get to have the upper hand for at least one game!
Nooooo, most experienced player on my team? Level 3! The fucking snot-ridden human team that I totally bashed the previous game (killed two, sent off 4 with various appendages missing)- now have like 3 level 5s and a level 6 blitzer!

Good god... I do not care...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Good god... I do not care...

I hate you...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

This is a post on Febuary 18, 2013. It is approximately 1:33 AM my time. Thank you all for reading.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 am

Now people... now is the time to get into torchlight 2. Join us and be merry. And it WILL be merry... join us. Us being me and burkman and possibly grimeth. We're not too sure on the grimeth front.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next