OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm

It's nice getting to work outside... I can fart whenever I damn well please! And what haven't I told you about myself? I tell stories every day! Well... did when I had steam... sadly I can't stream or chat on rig internet. QQ
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:30 am

I just watched a rig go up in a ball of fire... holy god almighty... they're about half a mile-mile east of me... not much left.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 am

sorta makes that hazard pay not worth it huh?

(serious not now. HOLY FUCK!)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 am

Scott wrote:
I just watched a rig go up in a ball of fire... holy god almighty... they're about half a mile-mile east of me... not much left.

WTF?!
Auh
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 am

Callin wrote:
sorta makes that hazard pay not worth it huh?

(serious not now. HOLY FUCK!)

I get like 100k in life insurance for this job (that I don't pay for)... my salary isn't all that great but I've got bad ass benefits.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 am

Rock In Rio is falling apart.
Past Year, they had Rihanna, a samba singer and Kate Perry in it.

No offense, Kate is actually a hottie (along with Rihanna), but really? The show is entirely losing it's point.

They are putting JUSTIN BIEBER in the same stage where Freddy Mercury and Iron Maiden stepped on it. no...just no

Fuck you, Rio; No reason why Max Payne chose Sao Paulo over you yeah
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:12 am

Mine Turtle wrote:
Rock In Rio is falling apart.
Past Year, they had Rihanna, a samba singer and Kate Perry in it.

No offense, Kate is actually a hottie (along with Rihanna), but really? The show is entirely losing it's point.

They are putting JUSTIN BIEBER in the same stage where Freddy Mercury and Iron Maiden stepped on it. no...just no

Fuck you, Rio; No reason why Max Payne chose Sao Paulo over you yeah

Rihanna isn't hot
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:28 am

L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 UzpE0f2
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 am

You know what, I got something to say and I'm gonna say it here.

Grimeth, you piece of shit. You son of a bitch. "I'll go to sleep early" he says. "I've been awake since I had to go to the optometrist, so I'll sleep soon." Oh, uly doesn't work tomorrow. How nice. I'LL WAKE UP AT A RESONABLE HOUR INSTEAD OF 4 PM AND I CERTAINLY WON'T PLAY RUNESCAPE UNTIL 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND THEN SLEEP!

Also, grimeth has an astigmatism in both eyes. One of his eyes also has a bit of the lazy eye. He said he was gonna share that with the OT. Uly wants people to share things, talk about things. Does grimeth do it? No.

He plays runescape till 6 in the morning.

EDIT: The gif above is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:15 am

I got gas at like 4:30am this morning. I drove up next to the pump, which is nerve-wracking all by itself. My gas cap is on the right side. I can't see over there! I'm afraid of hitting the pump as I pull up, you know?

So anyway, uly gets out of his car and looks at the pump... no card slidy thingy... no numpad... I look at it for a bit and see nothing. Already I feel stupid... there are cameras and the guy in the store can surely see me. I start heading in to pay inside when I notice there's a machine thingy between the pumps where you can pay at. I've only ever seen them right on the pump, I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE, IS THAT ULY'S FAULT?!

So, I turn back and head towards it... all embarassed... feeling eyes upon me. Oh, somebody is watching and shaking their head at the idiot who can't figure out the gas pump. Somebody, somewhere.

So I press in the pump I'm at. Pump numba 16. Would I like to get gas or do I need my receipt? Uly needs gas. Put your card in the thingy. Uly puts his card in the thingy.

It won't go in. It gets stuck like halfway. What's wrong with this? Am I doing it wrong? It's the right side... just like this little picture here! What am I doing wrong?

I didn't do it quick enough, I gotta put in the pump number again. I try again... it won't go in. Is something in there? OH GOD, SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT HOW STUPID I AM RIGHT NOW! PLEASE WORK!

It sorta goes in... wh-what? It... what? I push in my pump number again. I try again... it goes in awkwardly and then I realize you put your card in diagonally. WHY? WHAT? WHY AT AN ANGLE LIKE THAT. These arrows... these arrows are useless! They just point straight up. It should be at an angle like how the card goes in.

Ok ok... ok... it's fine... everything's fine... now I can pump gas and leave.

$48 later, I do just that, feeling the eyes of the camera and the person inside the store drilling into the back of my head.

Only one car parked there. Again, I think how there should always be two employees there at any one time. I still think it's ridiculous they have just one person in there. Hell, even kohl's won't allow just one person to be in the store, there must always be at least two people. For safety.

FOR SAFETY, SCOTT! Yes, uly is driving home with a full tank of gas and I think of scott... mister one person at a gas station is fine. I think how scott is wrong as I drive down the street, glancing at this lonely employee's single car. The poor bastard. I say... make it a law that two people must be present at any one time... cheap ass gas stations will have to do it then. They know they should. But this saves more money. Uly says nay.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:35 am

I just noticed that the plot of Lion King 2 is an incest between Simba's Daughter and Scar's Son What is this.. I don

L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 3a0
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:42 am

$48!! Fuck gas must be expensive there... or you have a big tank. Which one. Gas is like $3.40 here.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:44 am

Seriously? We had a convo about that? I don't remember... I did just fine by myself... I'm not sure what's so bad about it?

Speaking of feeling embarrassed at the pump. On my way down to Texas I was on one of the toll roads in Kansas, I think. I pulled into one of those rest stops between the interstate lanes.

I pull up to the pump... there were like 3 on either side of the divides (so you couldn't go across and go back the other way on the interstate). I get out of my black little CRV... unscrew my gas cap (conveniently on the LEFT side of my vehicle lolololol)... insert my credit card... and grab the nozzle. I then look for the unleaded button... oh... what's this... diesel.

-_____________________________________-

WHO THE FUCK PUTS A DIESEL PUMP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING REGULAR PUMPS!?

So all embarassed for not READING WHICH FUCKING GAS I WAS GETTING... and IGNORING THE BLATANT GREEN SIGN... I canceled my payment. So there I stood for about 2 minutes (that's a long time to be sittin at a pump doin' nothin' when you know everyone knows your vehicle doesn't take diesel). The thing just kept saying cancelling. DAMN IT.

So I decided, fuck it, got in my vehicle drove around to one of the other pumps and waited in line. After like 15 fucking minutes (the guys wife was in the cstore of the gas station), he finally moves, ass hole. I pull up... same routine... my card is denied. you

SO I PULL OUT AND GO SIT IN A PARKING SPOT! I try to call my bank... only to find out I'm like 15 min late for service hours. Again... I say fuck it... and pull around AGAIN and wait. I finally got gas using my debit card. Oh and of course the fucking pump didn't print me a recipt so I had to go in and ask for one.

Was... that what you meant by sharing stories Uly? >.>
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am

Mine Turtle wrote:
I just noticed that the plot of Lion King 2 is an incest between Simba's Daughter and Scar's Son What is this.. I don

L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 3a0

And that's, of course, why everyone has seen the LION KING and not the LION KING 2. :D
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 am

Callin wrote:
$48!! Fuck gas must be expensive there... or you have a big tank. Which one. Gas is like $3.40 here.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STATE! L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

I was pretty low on gas at the time. It was $3.72 per gallon. I got 13.13 gallons. *is looking at receipt*

I've never waited that long to get gas. My gas light actually came on yesterday. If I get to even a quarter-full I chastise myself for letting it get that low. But you know... getting gas is a nerve-wracking experience. Everyone knows that.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 am

dont go hatin on me bro. just cause i spend $30 to fill the tank of my gas saver.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I was pretty low on gas at the time. It was $3.72 per gallon. I got 13.13 gallons. *is looking at receipt*

I've never waited that long to get gas. My gas light actually came on yesterday. If I get to even a quarter-full I chastise myself for letting it get that low. But you know... getting gas is a nerve-wracking experience. Everyone knows that.

I... just... don't... get you... What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 am

I feel like only callin has the decency to read my posts.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:55 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I... just... don't... get you... What is this.. I don

You.... are... NOT.... GaW! yeah
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:56 am

and yes Uly. i read your posts. i may die a little inside each time but i read them just because you wrote them
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like only callin has the decency to read my posts.

Did not you see? I posted a story in response to thee? You blithering dockface! L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Hey... it didn't warn me that there were other posts... I don't know where they all came from!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Before anyone responds to the above... keep in mind I just got off my 12 hour shift... I'm a little weird atm.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:11 pm

So there i was deep in the jungle. Charlie all around me, and the sound of gun fire filled the air. I ran for my life, Charlie was still there. More Gun Fire. I make it to the jeep and floor it. Charlie was still there. The sounds of gunfire recedes.

I look over at Charlie and say "Never again am I goin with you to get Cocaine EVER again"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next