I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Batman on Farcry 3 Island

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would Batman kickass on the Farcry 3 Island?
Yes
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Maaaaaaaaaybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Starting convo:

Scott: you should get farcry 3
Scott: :D
Branch: why
Scott: it has multi AND co-op
Scott: and it's kinda a sandbox game
Scott: and has rediculous takedowns and shat
Branch: I'd rather get an Arkham game
Scott: wat
Scott: ew
Branch: its cuz u dun liek batman
Scott: but farcry has islands
Scott: and pirates
Scott: and gunz
Branch: BATMAN DOESNT NEED GUNS
Scott: Batman wouldn't last 2 seconds on this island
Scott: >.>



This ISNT about which game is better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 pm

HA!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Batman is a versatile fighter and has indeed beaten many armed enemies. And... far more powerful. But the true challenge is how he can utilize his stealth. Shouldn't be too hard, considering the night time on an island is much darker than Gotham's night time.

Scott, I wouldn't easily dismiss Batman's capabilities if I were you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 pm

The Batman would be pussy food within a day... fed to the sharks by tweakers. OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 pm

Scott wrote:
The Batman would be pussy food within a day... fed to the sharks by tweakers. OMG!

You're... rather dense.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Batman would be pussy food within a day... fed to the sharks by tweakers. OMG!

You're... rather dense.

Yes... that's the reason... Do it faggot...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Batman would be pussy food within a day... fed to the sharks by tweakers. OMG!

You're... rather dense.

Yes... that's the reason... Do it faggot...

Do you seriously believe Batman wouldn't last? Because you couldn't be more wrong if you did...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Batman would be pussy food within a day... fed to the sharks by tweakers. OMG!

You're... rather dense.

Yes... that's the reason... Do it faggot...

Do you seriously believe Batman wouldn't last? Because you couldn't be more wrong if you did...

Perhaps a little longer than the Joker... Vass would be all over that ass in no time.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:


Yes... that's the reason... Do it faggot...

Do you seriously believe Batman wouldn't last? Because you couldn't be more wrong if you did...

Perhaps a little longer than the Joker... Vass would be all over that ass in no time.

Batman could kick the shit out of Vass..... And don't get all biased on me. I'm talking from combat skill. Vaas is a pirate who gets his kicks from torturing and killing people who are unable to fight back.

_________________


Last edited by Burkman on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:02 pm

It's Batman. Your argument is invalid.
But I'll pay money to get Bats and Vaas in a room together... He'll make a pretty good Joker sub, that guy... I simply love him...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

I've seen the guy. And I don't see the appeal. He's a giant dickhole.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Disappointing... no longer getting the responds I wanted. hmph

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:56 am

This is tough, batman is a badass and is a master at hand to hand combat and espionage, however, he strongly relies on his gadgets, what would happen if Vaas straps them somehow and manage to use it against him?

Well, all I know is that Vaas would be fucked if Wolverine is on that island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 pm

It would get hot in his little costume.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Batman on Farcry 3 Island   Today at 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
Batman on Farcry 3 Island
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Island of Blood - new WHFB box set in Sept. Contents
» [Sci-Fi City] WHF Island of Blood campaign
» Hot Toys Scarecrow, and Fear Batman from Batman Begins.
» DC Direct Batman v Killer Croc Statue
» WTB Rulebook from Island of Blood Box Set

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: