I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OT Flashback

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm

meatlocker wrote:
Which Thread?

The new one.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


:lightin\': No, you want good times? I'll show you a real thread.

Which Thread?

I'll smack you if you don't get rid of that overgrown avatar.

What avatar?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedibantha
OT'er


Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : Disregarding females and acquiring currency.

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

meatlocker wrote:
Back in the smuggler section we have an OT thread called kill the person above you because pretty awesome thread. Also the long lasting KOTOR hurt and heal game. Good times for the internet.

You made me think the site had a format problem, you bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedibantha
OT'er


Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : Disregarding females and acquiring currency.

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:04 pm

meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:


Which Thread?

I'll smack you if you don't get rid of that overgrown avatar.

What avatar?

... Die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:05 pm

meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:


Which Thread?

I'll smack you if you don't get rid of that overgrown avatar.

What avatar?

Way to be a smart ass. :cover shot:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


I'll smack you if you don't get rid of that overgrown avatar.

What avatar?

Way to be a smart ass. :cover shot:

Better now?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

meatlocker wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
meatlocker wrote:


What avatar?

Way to be a smart ass. :cover shot:

Better now?

Much.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er


Posts : 118
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Scott wrote:
My fiancee is half Mexican sir...

*Fiat sobbs, holding arms up to sky*

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

I didn't know this GS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!
We still have time!
It's not too late.

We will just have to de-mexify her!

C'mon man, have you never seen West Side Story???
Didn't you see Colors?!?

Mexican-Irish, that don't go!!!! Bro.

Fortunately for you two, I am here...

Now, it's going to be next to impossible to de-mexify her while she is preggars (particularly in the final stages), so we have to prepare for that period of time about 1 week after birth, to one and a half months after birth.

This will be a critical window.

She will be at her most emotionally vulnerable, while at the same time being weak. THAT is when we will pounce.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be an ideal time for YOU. You will be getting up at all hours of the night to take care of the crying of your little rug-rat.

You will be tired, and you will be frustrated...but YOU.MUST.PREVAIL!!!

(Had I known the situation you were in, I woulda preferred to take this on about 5 months ago, but that ship has sailed).

Before we get into the de-mexify procedure, we need to know how her Mexification levels.

No! No, no no no no. Are you completely deranged?!? You can't just ASK her.

Mexicans LIE. That's what THEY DO! You need evidence? What is your fiancee doing RIGHT NOW? THAT's RIGHT! LIE-ing down...

So, to determine her Mecification levels you need to start by answering these questions:

1. Does she ever swear in spanish, when she is mad? If no, congrats - her Mexificanation levels are negligible. And you need not go any further. If yes, continue on...

2. When she swears in spanish, is it:

A. One word or short phrase at the end of a long tirade in english? Okay, we can relax a little. She merely has heightened Mexificanation levels, probably due to a close uncle, or paternal father like figure in her life who IS Mexican, but has limited influence on her. If yes, stop here and report. If no, continue on...

B. Every Other Word is in Spanish? This is really the danger area, right here. If every other word is in Spanish, then she is trying to fool the world by adopting the "Imperialist" language, but actually is most comfortable in her native Mexi-can-landia. No, you will not be able to talk to her about this issue. She will probably be conflicted internally about this, and a direct confrontation may lead you and her into intense turmoil. You will need to start, by both of you volunteering at an East LA Food shelter, where she can see how being from Mexicanlandia is evil, first hand. Then, ONLY THEN, will she be strong enough in American Go Go Juice, to take on her hostile Mexicanlandian heritage. If no, continue...

C. The entire swear session is in Spanish? This is a difficult think to kick, but not as difficult as "B" above. You see, here, she is REALLY Mexican. But, she has taken a big step in being American, by moving here. So, she is naturally predispositioned to adapt to her new chosen homeland. Here, just send her to JC, or College. By the time the 4 years are up, she will be an indoctrinated foul mouthed, entitled, scatter brained American woman.

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

_________________
Fiat speaks.
Now, somebody
DO IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 pm

meatlocker wrote:
Back in the smuggler section we have an OT thread called kill the person above you because pretty awesome thread. Also the long lasting KOTOR hurt and heal game. Good times for the internet.

Ah I remember the old kill thread, someone should really revive that.
But it wouldn't be the same without the nude japanese guy I guess. *sigh*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
Scott wrote:
My fiancee is half Mexican sir...

*Fiat sobbs, holding arms up to sky*

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

I didn't know this GS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!
We still have time!
It's not too late.

We will just have to de-mexify her!

C'mon man, have you never seen West Side Story???
Didn't you see Colors?!?

Mexican-Irish, that don't go!!!! Bro.

Fortunately for you two, I am here...

Now, it's going to be next to impossible to de-mexify her while she is preggars (particularly in the final stages), so we have to prepare for that period of time about 1 week after birth, to one and a half months after birth.

This will be a critical window.

She will be at her most emotionally vulnerable, while at the same time being weak. THAT is when we will pounce.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be an ideal time for YOU. You will be getting up at all hours of the night to take care of the crying of your little rug-rat.

You will be tired, and you will be frustrated...but YOU.MUST.PREVAIL!!!

(Had I known the situation you were in, I woulda preferred to take this on about 5 months ago, but that ship has sailed).

Before we get into the de-mexify procedure, we need to know how her Mexification levels.

No! No, no no no no. Are you completely deranged?!? You can't just ASK her.

Mexicans LIE. That's what THEY DO! You need evidence? What is your fiancee doing RIGHT NOW? THAT's RIGHT! LIE-ing down...

So, to determine her Mecification levels you need to start by answering these questions:

1. Does she ever swear in spanish, when she is mad? If no, congrats - her Mexificanation levels are negligible. And you need not go any further. If yes, continue on...

2. When she swears in spanish, is it:

A. One word or short phrase at the end of a long tirade in english? Okay, we can relax a little. She merely has heightened Mexificanation levels, probably due to a close uncle, or paternal father like figure in her life who IS Mexican, but has limited influence on her. If yes, stop here and report. If no, continue on...

B. Every Other Word is in Spanish? This is really the danger area, right here. If every other word is in Spanish, then she is trying to fool the world by adopting the "Imperialist" language, but actually is most comfortable in her native Mexi-can-landia. No, you will not be able to talk to her about this issue. She will probably be conflicted internally about this, and a direct confrontation may lead you and her into intense turmoil. You will need to start, by both of you volunteering at an East LA Food shelter, where she can see how being from Mexicanlandia is evil, first hand. Then, ONLY THEN, will she be strong enough in American Go Go Juice, to take on her hostile Mexicanlandian heritage. If no, continue...

C. The entire swear session is in Spanish? This is a difficult think to kick, but not as difficult as "B" above. You see, here, she is REALLY Mexican. But, she has taken a big step in being American, by moving here. So, she is naturally predispositioned to adapt to her new chosen homeland. Here, just send her to JC, or College. By the time the 4 years are up, she will be an indoctrinated foul mouthed, entitled, scatter brained American woman.

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

What the balls are you talking about?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Nazareth wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
Scott wrote:
My fiancee is half Mexican sir...

*Fiat sobbs, holding arms up to sky*

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

I didn't know this GS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!
We still have time!
It's not too late.

We will just have to de-mexify her!

C'mon man, have you never seen West Side Story???
Didn't you see Colors?!?

Mexican-Irish, that don't go!!!! Bro.

Fortunately for you two, I am here...

Now, it's going to be next to impossible to de-mexify her while she is preggars (particularly in the final stages), so we have to prepare for that period of time about 1 week after birth, to one and a half months after birth.

This will be a critical window.

She will be at her most emotionally vulnerable, while at the same time being weak. THAT is when we will pounce.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be an ideal time for YOU. You will be getting up at all hours of the night to take care of the crying of your little rug-rat.

You will be tired, and you will be frustrated...but YOU.MUST.PREVAIL!!!

(Had I known the situation you were in, I woulda preferred to take this on about 5 months ago, but that ship has sailed).

Before we get into the de-mexify procedure, we need to know how her Mexification levels.

No! No, no no no no. Are you completely deranged?!? You can't just ASK her.

Mexicans LIE. That's what THEY DO! You need evidence? What is your fiancee doing RIGHT NOW? THAT's RIGHT! LIE-ing down...

So, to determine her Mecification levels you need to start by answering these questions:

1. Does she ever swear in spanish, when she is mad? If no, congrats - her Mexificanation levels are negligible. And you need not go any further. If yes, continue on...

2. When she swears in spanish, is it:

A. One word or short phrase at the end of a long tirade in english? Okay, we can relax a little. She merely has heightened Mexificanation levels, probably due to a close uncle, or paternal father like figure in her life who IS Mexican, but has limited influence on her. If yes, stop here and report. If no, continue on...

B. Every Other Word is in Spanish? This is really the danger area, right here. If every other word is in Spanish, then she is trying to fool the world by adopting the "Imperialist" language, but actually is most comfortable in her native Mexi-can-landia. No, you will not be able to talk to her about this issue. She will probably be conflicted internally about this, and a direct confrontation may lead you and her into intense turmoil. You will need to start, by both of you volunteering at an East LA Food shelter, where she can see how being from Mexicanlandia is evil, first hand. Then, ONLY THEN, will she be strong enough in American Go Go Juice, to take on her hostile Mexicanlandian heritage. If no, continue...

C. The entire swear session is in Spanish? This is a difficult think to kick, but not as difficult as "B" above. You see, here, she is REALLY Mexican. But, she has taken a big step in being American, by moving here. So, she is naturally predispositioned to adapt to her new chosen homeland. Here, just send her to JC, or College. By the time the 4 years are up, she will be an indoctrinated foul mouthed, entitled, scatter brained American woman.

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

What the balls are you talking about?

It's Fiat. What were you expecting?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Nazareth wrote:
What the balls are you talking about?

He's talking about how to fight Mexican Plague. Duh.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:


*Fiat sobbs, holding arms up to sky*

WHY, OH WHY!!!!

I didn't know this GS! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!!
We still have time!
It's not too late.

We will just have to de-mexify her!

C'mon man, have you never seen West Side Story???
Didn't you see Colors?!?

Mexican-Irish, that don't go!!!! Bro.

Fortunately for you two, I am here...

Now, it's going to be next to impossible to de-mexify her while she is preggars (particularly in the final stages), so we have to prepare for that period of time about 1 week after birth, to one and a half months after birth.

This will be a critical window.

She will be at her most emotionally vulnerable, while at the same time being weak. THAT is when we will pounce.

Unfortunately, it is not going to be an ideal time for YOU. You will be getting up at all hours of the night to take care of the crying of your little rug-rat.

You will be tired, and you will be frustrated...but YOU.MUST.PREVAIL!!!

(Had I known the situation you were in, I woulda preferred to take this on about 5 months ago, but that ship has sailed).

Before we get into the de-mexify procedure, we need to know how her Mexification levels.

No! No, no no no no. Are you completely deranged?!? You can't just ASK her.

Mexicans LIE. That's what THEY DO! You need evidence? What is your fiancee doing RIGHT NOW? THAT's RIGHT! LIE-ing down...

So, to determine her Mecification levels you need to start by answering these questions:

1. Does she ever swear in spanish, when she is mad? If no, congrats - her Mexificanation levels are negligible. And you need not go any further. If yes, continue on...

2. When she swears in spanish, is it:

A. One word or short phrase at the end of a long tirade in english? Okay, we can relax a little. She merely has heightened Mexificanation levels, probably due to a close uncle, or paternal father like figure in her life who IS Mexican, but has limited influence on her. If yes, stop here and report. If no, continue on...

B. Every Other Word is in Spanish? This is really the danger area, right here. If every other word is in Spanish, then she is trying to fool the world by adopting the "Imperialist" language, but actually is most comfortable in her native Mexi-can-landia. No, you will not be able to talk to her about this issue. She will probably be conflicted internally about this, and a direct confrontation may lead you and her into intense turmoil. You will need to start, by both of you volunteering at an East LA Food shelter, where she can see how being from Mexicanlandia is evil, first hand. Then, ONLY THEN, will she be strong enough in American Go Go Juice, to take on her hostile Mexicanlandian heritage. If no, continue...

C. The entire swear session is in Spanish? This is a difficult think to kick, but not as difficult as "B" above. You see, here, she is REALLY Mexican. But, she has taken a big step in being American, by moving here. So, she is naturally predispositioned to adapt to her new chosen homeland. Here, just send her to JC, or College. By the time the 4 years are up, she will be an indoctrinated foul mouthed, entitled, scatter brained American woman.

Your Welcome, GS.

I'm here for you...

Fiat

What the balls are you talking about?

It's Fiat. What were you expecting?

I'm Mexican, ya little jack-wagon. facepalm

Scott wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Scott wrote:


Anyone after 08 is too naive to realize this... so I understand your ignorance and confusion.

I'm not ignorant, but those Mexicans, dey tuk oar jobs!

My fiancee is half Mexican sir... retract your statement or I'll have to pull out the gloves... and tea of course.

don't talk about his baby mama lyk dat! (yes, I remembered.) Name him Garrus... jk.

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OT Flashback   Today at 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OT Flashback
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Flashback time.
» The First Visit [Flashback 6 years ago -Open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: