OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
My proposal to revive the OT EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

My proposal to revive the OT

Go down 
+7
CollaWars
Burkman
Callin
Branch
Scott
Ban-Anad
Vidgamer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

My proposal to revive the OT Empty
PostSubject: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 am

Have you noticed that some of us had lower IQ points when we were hanging at the OT before it was crushed? We enjoyed doing stupid, crazy things because of that. Ever since the mods took out some of the members during the 1st purge, we've been gaining a little bit of IQ points. But then the mods totally destroyed the OT. We had more exposure to real life and got our IQ points back, therefore losing our interest in the OT crap we used to do.

We need to take the MinusIQ Pill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pD_UK6vGU . It will make us stupid again so we can actually enjoy the OT again and make the old, stupid OT things enjoyable again.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

I don't know what's worse... You calling everyone stupid or suggesting everyone become stupid...
Though I agree- ignorance and bliss do make the world more palpable and are a natural response to life's problems breading down on ones' mentality... No... Just... What the bloody fuck?!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
I don't know what's worse... You calling everyone stupid or suggesting everyone become stupid...
Though I agree- ignorance and bliss do make the world more palpable and are a natural response to life's problems breading down on ones' mentality... No... Just... What the bloody fuck?!

I really want to change that to "malleable"... so clever
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm

I'd say the average IQ level for the OT is 110. I don't see how the OT ever had stupid people. It consisted of (mostly successful) trolls. You can't be a troll without sarcasm and you can't have sarcasm without a good grasp on common-sense. The reason we did stupid stuff was because we were on the internet and we quote: "Dun giv a fuq".

The best parts of the old OT and New OT were the riveting arguments and intelligent trolling that made us fun. Threads like Auron's science threads and FGM's thread on controlling dreams were examples of how OTers were awesome beyond our natural trolling abilities.

Aside from the OT never being stupid, I don't wanna become stupid. I'm already lacking enough on school for being lazy as shit. Dont need a dumb factor to also weigh in.

That was a fun thing to write. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Yea i never felt like we were stupid. We might have done stupid things but it was all in the name of Fun or Trolling or just for the simple fact that we fucking could. Now thats the majority. There truly were some major asshats and idgets from way back when but they died with the old OT.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Callin wrote:
Yea i never felt like we were stupid. We might have done stupid things but it was all in the name of Fun or Trolling or just for the simple fact that we fucking could. Now thats the majority. There truly were some major asshats and idgets from way back when but they died with the old OT.

Well we can't attract all the geniuses. Survival of the Fittest!
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:57 pm

I knew all that, guys. I wanted to share the video. This thread was a failed attempt to make the video seem even funnier.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
I knew all that, guys. I wanted to share the video. This thread was a failed attempt to make the video seem even funnier.

You're not very good handling humor, are you?
yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm not stupid.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

*gets the stool and rope*
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:18 pm

CollaWars wrote:
*gets the stool and rope*

Good, good. Now tie him down. I'm going to show him why people fear me.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 am

Eye r haf smert... cause I gots da eye but no queer.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:24 pm

das gay tho
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Das Gay-Tho is the german version of Play-Doh
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:29 pm

lol dis gui tink we stoopid or sumtin dun maek me laff
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 pm

I don't know why but I always like talking about the old OT.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Ryan wrote:

Yeah, I bet you do.

Brownie.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Wilzor wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Yeah, I bet you do.

Brownie.

you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My proposal to revive the OT   My proposal to revive the OT Empty

Back to top Go down

My proposal to revive the OT
Page 1 of 1