OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Observation - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Observation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Observation

Go down 
+6
Scott
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Boba
Ulyaoth
Burkman
Callin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Observation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Boba all you do is post retarded shit and insult people. There was a point when you would actually have interesting stuff in your posts and I would bother to stop scrolling and read them but now its all a waste of forum room.

Used to your political posts had meaning. Now they're all "Obama and Communism sux". Yes, we get your stand points. Add something to the convo or just stop.

Why don't you make a computer advice thread? You're rather good at computers and I'd gladly sticky it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Man, why would I get angry at stupid stuff on the forum now? I have more important things to worry about. Like hoping this staph infection goes completely away. And recovering from all the surgery I had. And Physical therapy.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Burkman wrote:
Point and match.

I call this move "throwing fuel on the fire"

I'm just sayin... to make some sort of point and gloat over it... only gonna upset people. That's not how you mend bridges... that's how you burn bridges...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Point and match.

I'm just sayin... to make some sort of point and gloat over it... only gonna upset people. That's not how you mend bridges... that's how you burn bridges...

Stop making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Point and match.

yeah

he has a point tho....
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't care. Now shut up and move on.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Stop trying to drive boba away from the OT... we're bleeding... BLEEDING!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 pm

This is ridiculous. I said move on.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:28 pm

THE ON HAS BEEN MOVED
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Yo mom's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

My dick is ridiculous......ly large.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Point and match.

I call this move "throwing liquid O2 on the fire that just had fuel thrown on it."
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:59 am

Look, I was trying to help. There's no need for us to antagonize people while arguing with them. You don't make a point and say "in your face, motherfucker! what now?" That's just gonna make people mad.

N-not that burkman did that, I'm just sayin...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Wow... you guys really think when I post "anus" and "Obama is a fckin commie" you think I'm being serious... let's be clear here... the OT is dying and it's not like everything we post here even matters lol... I'll gladly take anybody on in a debate about politics or stuff like that or give people advice on computers...

It's pretty obvious that I'm joking when I post "Obama sux dix"... even though I don't like him, I'm far more intelligent than that... when I make posts that say "anus" it's clear that I'm just spamming, messing around, or bored... if it bothers you that much then I'll just stop posting... Jesus Christ I don't have to come here and have everybody shit on me...

Fuck the OT. Fuck you guys.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Boba, you know we love you. Besides, the time I chased Meat off was a lot worse than this. I don't want you to leave, I was just defending my honor when you told me that I was getting worked up. T'was merely wishing the recent stupid stuff would stop. This was directed to everybody who attacked each other in that Obama thread.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Boba wrote:
Wow... you guys really think when I post "anus" and "Obama is a fckin commie" you think I'm being serious... let's be clear here... the OT is dying and it's not like everything we post here even matters lol... I'll gladly take anybody on in a debate about politics or stuff like that or give people advice on computers...

It's pretty obvious that I'm joking when I post "Obama sux dix"... even though I don't like him, I'm far more intelligent than that... when I make posts that say "anus" it's clear that I'm just spamming, messing around, or bored... if it bothers you that much then I'll just stop posting... Jesus Christ I don't have to come here and have everybody shit on me...

We know you're not serious and that you're more intelligent. If anything, that's why its annoying. If you would throw in a few well thought out posts every now and then then it wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:13 pm

I think everyone is entitled to post dumb shit.

Smelly uterus
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I shall miss my daily dose of Anal seepage.

Dont leave Boba. This place aint dead. Its just not growing. Difference is only slight but its one i will cling to.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Boba wrote:

*stops pulling down pants*

I guess this isn't a good time...

*pulls pants back up and zips*
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observation   Observation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2