I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Damn you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Adult Swim should have made a 60's Spider-man cartoon yeah

That's what I've been saying... but noooooooooooooooooooo.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am

I was sad that cocaine was missing from the title. So I added it.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 am

Burkman wrote:

I was sad Turtle was missing from the OP. So I fixed it.

Back to top Go down
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 am

Well the title of this L12PW is true.
The 1st page is a batman cocaine clusterfuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 am

Burkman wrote:

Contrary to popular Sheen belief, not everything is better with cocaine...

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am

Well put my fellow African-American brother that emerged from a different caretaker's uterus.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 am

Has anyone ever seen Katt Williams NOT basking in his own sweat...

Back to top Go down
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:21 am

Scott wrote:
Has anyone ever seen Katt Williams NOT basking in his own sweat...

It's just da pimp juice leakin' out his pores.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:25 am

I wonder what's with all the hate towards Anita Sarkeesian yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 am

A person who didn't win the last L12PW starting a new one has happened before. In fact, burkman was the one who's done that. Nobody changed anything. Now you've singled out grimeth and warped his L12PW. Up until mineturtle came back, there WAS no L12PW, someone had to start one.

I did what I did for justice... I would do the same thing for mineturtle or anybody.

Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
A person who didn't win the last L12PW starting a new one has happened before. In fact, burkman was the one who's done that. Nobody changed anything. Now you've singled out grimeth and warped his L12PW. Up until mineturtle came back, there WAS no L12PW, someone had to start one.

I did what I did for justice... I would do the same thing for mineturtle or anybody.

Dont go trying to hide your premature ejaculations behind this front. Oh man

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm rather upset with wilbourn's absence. It's been like this for quite some time. He's practically not a part of the OT anymore. He's too busy with real life.

I've been posting, you little niglet.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Wilzor wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm rather upset with wilbourn's absence. It's been like this for quite some time. He's practically not a part of the OT anymore. He's too busy with real life.

I've been posting, you little niglet.

HAHAHA its been a good bit since i have heard niglet used. Kudos to you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

I already fixed what I thought was broken... SILENCE YO FACE!

Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 pm

I FINALLY found a job! OMG!

..... Well, sort of. I found temporary work at a carnival. I'm probably only gonna work throughout the weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Vidgamer wrote:

..... Well, sort of. I found temporary work at a carnival. I'm probably only gonna work throughout the weekend.

Why does this sound appropriate for you?

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

Carnivals are the best... Especially Gotham's Amusement Mile...

I have a title

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:29 pm

BUT THINK OF THE PERKS!!! Keep all this shit that fell outta peoples pockets from the rides. Swindle people outta cash at the games. Pickpocketing.. COME ON!

And on top of all that now you can add CARNIE to your resume.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

For some reason, I always gets what suits me. I will start working on Friday 5 PM at the earliest. That's when I'm suppossed to meet the one in charge of the carnival.

lol, Callin. Me and my family are in a desperate situation, thanks to my evil dad significantly lowering his income and trying to control my Mom's life by ruining her and the kids. It's not something I would normally do, but maybe I'll trick people outta some money. The carnival is only temporary. Like a week. No security cameras. I'll be able to get away with it. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Carnies always seem to have shitty attitudes.

Fuck you Carlito, I can ride the Ball of Fire as much as I goddamn please. I'm VIP my nugga I got the stamp n shit.

Don't play me with that "You tried to grope 4 woman's breasts, sir." This is a free country cabrón.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

For some reason, I always gets what suits me. I will start working on Friday 5 PM at the earliest. That's when I'm suppossed to meet the one in charge of the carnival.

lol, Callin. Me and my family are in a desperate situation, thanks to my evil dad significantly lowering his income and trying to control my Mom's life by ruining her and the kids. It's not something I would normally do, but maybe I'll trick people outta some money. The carnival is only temporary. Like a week. No security cameras. I'll be able to get away with it. :P

sucks to hear about the dire straights. wish you luck in getting on yalls feet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Callin wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:
Scott wrote:

sucks to hear about the dire straights. wish you luck in getting on yalls feet.

Thanks. It's gonna take a miracle for this mess to get straightened out, but I'm hanging on. :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh cool I'm a mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Oh cool I'm a mod.

Since bloody when?!

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine   Today at 7:18 am

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Batman's gonna need 'bout 80k clusterfucks of cocaine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next