I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

I need a Hit Man.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm

I know it's not going to happen, but it is an interesting thought. If you want to go straight to the point, skip to the third paragraph. Ya see, my mom and dad are divorced and my dad has taken advantage of any loophole he could to make my mom and the kids suffer, financially. Such as selling his small business to lower his income. He says he was forced to because my mom fefused to get a job. She couldn't do that because of the kids, plus she was being paid to care for a mentally challenged person who was staying with us at the time. ($2,000 a month). He alone is a full time job and needs constant attention. My dad says he will care for them, but he'ss irresponsible. He often neglects responsibilities when he is left to do things. Even if it involved the kids. It would be more practical for HIM to get a job. He only answers some phone calls and emails every now and then. He claims he can't because of Multichemical Sensitivity. He doesn't even want to try. Anyway, the business was sold. My Dad was a reckless spender. We only had so much, but he spent thousands on electronics and fancy luxury items we didn't need. And then my Dad lost a $50,000 dollar check, which took 3 months for the bank to replace. Then it was used to pay taxes and pay the bills. My dad couldn't afford child support. My Dad recently started a smaller business which is making minimal money at the moment. They decided to let my mom own half of that business instead of recieving child support. My Dad has at least $8,000 now and he won't give a penny to my Mom.

My mom and Dad own a house in North Carolina. My dad owns 1/3 or it while my mom owns 2/3 of it. But my mom collects 100% of the rent when people occupy the home. (One of the many houses we moved to in this fucked up family). He was originally suppossed to find someone to move in and pay rent there. Instead, he goes to Arizona. He wanted to go there to check something and that's fine, but North Carolina was supposed to be first. The person renting the house left early without notice and left furniture in there and left it a mess. my Dad is suppossed to go there and hire some people so he and the hired people can get the house straightened out. But he says it would be quicker and easier if the family went there to help. The kids need to be taken care of, so it would take longer. Plus, they have school and have End of Grade Tests soon. He insists things will be better off if they move. Now he refuses to go to North Carolina like HE WAS SUPOSSED TO GO TO IN THE FIRST PLACE, unless my Mom goes too. Accordingto my Mom, he says "Why should I do it? It's only gonna benefiet you!" He doesn't realize how the kids will be effected ny this. He claims he loves his kids and acts like he takes it very seriously. Because of all this, my mom has applied for food stamps and medicaid. (I'm ashamed of this). The food stamps have been approved and medicaid should be apporved sooner or later. My mom needs it for the hernias that have been untreated for years.

I could go on and on, but it's very depressing. If he's dead, he can't screw my famil over anymore. My mom can handle the situation how she wants it. Not to mention recieving $200,000-$300,000 from his life insurane. Of course I wouldn't be able to afford a hitman up front, but if I pay him after the job, I would easily be abe to afford paying him $50,000+. I'm also willing to risk going to jail. I would rather have my ass thrown in prison for life than seeing my family being eaten alive by my heartless excuse of a father. He is the only person in the world I would have killed and still have a clear concience.

If I actually had connections to the criminal underworld and was able to have at least $50,000 myself from the insurace, I would find it very tempting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Not to promote criminal activity, but if you were willing to do the job yourself why not do it yourself? Why not simply kick his ass and be done rather than homicide?

Oh and Burk lives in NC.

Or option 3, do the legal thing. Go full lawyer on his ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Bwanch wrote:
Not to promote criminal activity, but if you were willing to do the job yourself why not do it yourself? Why not simply kick his ass and be done rather than homicide?

Oh and Burk lives in NC.

The first 2 options won't work for obvious reasons. Option 3 sounds nice, but my mom can no longer afford a private attorney. My mom had a lawyer in the past to keep my Dad from ruining us. We can get a public defender, but my dad would get a private lawyer. Besides, even if it worked, my dad would only be able to get him into jail for a certain length of time. When he gets out, that would only make things worse. He is very vengeful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:43 pm

I was going to suggest killing your dad in the other thread, but I didn't want to offend.

But since we were thinking the same thing, looks like it's meant to be.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm

@Vidgamer wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

Oh and Burk lives in NC.

The first 2 options won't work for obvious reasons. Option 3 sounds nice, but my mom can no longer afford a private attorney. My mom had a lawyer in the past to keep my Dad from ruining us. We can get a public defender, but my dad would get a private lawyer. Besides, even if it worked, my dad would only be able to get him into jail for a certain length of time. When he gets out, that would only make things worse. He is very vengeful.

What about kidnapping him and dropping him off in Mexico or some shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Bwanch wrote:
@Vidgamer wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

Oh and Burk lives in NC.

Lol. My Dad went to Mexico a few times during his stay at Arizona. He took adventage of the cheap dental care to get his teeth fixed up. He misplaces his stuff alot. I thought it would be funny if he lost his wallet and passport there, while not able to speak spanish. He's still in Arizona, btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

@Vidgamer wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
@Vidgamer wrote:

Lol. My Dad went to Mexico a few times during his stay at Arizona. He took adventage of the cheap dental care to get his teeth fixed up. He misplaces his stuff alot. I thought it would be funny if he lost his wallet and passport there, while not able to speak spanish. He's still in Arizona, btw.

EDIT: I'm coming up with good ideas. And chances are if you did any of them, police would check your comp history. I'mma wait til an older member gives advice.

I feel like the FBI is watching this convo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Sorry the hear it man, I'm in a similar situation myself. Seriously, fuck deadbeat dads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 am

I live in SC... but im no hitman. I honestly can not in good conciseness approve of this course of action. OMG!

(honestly all of you need to break all ties with him and have no contact. Either get him to sell his third of the property or sell your 2/3rds to him. Sell half the business... sell everything connected to him. Give him the chance to buy first to get something from him. Then no contact and get restraining orders and such. Needing help from the Government is not something you should be ashamed of. Not when you need it. I myself needed to have government assistance for almost a year when my wife lost her job one time. It hurts the pride, i know. trust me. But i swallowed it so my kids could actually eat and have a place to live. )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 am

The hell is with the OT and dysfunctional families?
Anyways... I'm not gonna be the voice of Good here... But I wouldn't say this guy needs to die... Maybe hire some people to beat him real bad and scare him shitless?
I mean, patricide is never something you want on your conscience...
Go on Craigslist, see what you find...

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Bwanch wrote:

Oh and Burk lives in NC.

Burk doesn't live in NC anymore... also sorry to hear Vid... perhaps when I'm not so tired I could give you some advice.

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:05 am

@Scott wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

Oh and Burk lives in NC.

Burk doesn't live in NC anymore... also sorry to hear Vid... perhaps when I'm not so tired I could give you some advice.

Then there's Jet. I bet he could do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Jet's got a quick hand. He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan. He's got a rolled cigarette hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid. Yeah, he found a six-shooter gun. In his dad's hidden closet in a box of fun things and I don't know what. But he's coming for you, yeah, he's comin for you.

Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:54 am

@Ulyaoth wrote:
Jet's got a quick hand. He'll look around the room, he won't tell you his plan. He's got a rolled cigarette hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid. Yeah, he found a six-shooter gun. In his dad's hidden closet in a box of fun things and I don't know what. But he's coming for you, yeah, he's comin for you.

Run, motherfucker.

EDIT: By the way, guys. If someone is seriously talking about they want to end the life of another human being you probably shouldn't fucking joke about it or act like that's the right kind of behavior to encourage...deadbeat dads suck, but not enough that you should want to kill him. Do what you can to make it by, man. If your dad's a lazy bitch then that really sucks balls, but that doesn't mean you should want to hire someone to kill him.

Scott
Warlord

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am

I still don't get what a Ryan is...

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 am

@Scott wrote:

Vidgamer
OT'er

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 am

@Scott wrote:
Ryan is seriously my RL name. It has an Irish origin and it means "Little King". I'm proud to be a Ryan. :)

Edit: Huh. Mine Turtle deleted his post for some reason. He commented that Ryan sounds like an asain trying to say "Lion" and I'm a Lion King. I loved watching Lion King when I was 5 and 6. Although I didn't obsess over it like MrEvilDude. But I liked Disney moves when I was little. Who didn't?

The funny thing is, my zodiac sign is a Leo, which is represented by a lion. Leos are often thought of as kings. I didn't get into this stuff until recently. That's only because my dad's sign sounds disturbingly just like him.

View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:09 pm

My last name is Irish. It's Crilley. In the past, it had many different variations. Criely, Crilley, Crolly, McCroly, Crelly.

Though I'm having problems figuring out if my bloodline is indeed Irish or even Scottish, because there's a lot of Crilleys over there in Ireland and Scotland.

Warlord

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:53 pm

@Burkman wrote:
My last name is Irish. It's Crilley. In the past, it had many different variations. Criely, Crilley, Crolly, McCroly, Crelly.

Though I'm having problems figuring out if my bloodline is indeed Irish or even Scottish, because there's a lot of Crilleys over there in Ireland and Scotland.

My relatives over in Ireland are Ciley or something actually... random info for ya.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a Hit Man.   Today at 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down

I need a Hit Man.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: